Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 106. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I also participated in that icos that are called sigbature bounty which theybwill gave you bounty rewards after the campaign ends. And when there are an exchabger in the market that those coins are available that is they time that you will sell them into that market and it works the same as what the tradung does and it is much more safer that trading because you are not lending money into that thing but in those selling process sometimes the fees are pricy
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
I just hodl it for long term investment and i withdraw if i need urgent money only. Because i have seen around 80%  of digital asset will going up in the long term. I joined alot of bounty program so i dont have time for trading , so hodl will be best choice to get more profit.
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
I will check the price first, if it already has a good value then I will sell it. otherwise I will wait
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
I hold part of tokens for a long time and part sell if price appropriate. But before selling I always wait until token will be added in some exchange except etherdelta
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Half of the reward i trade it to maximize the profit and 50% more i hodl for long term investment, so by this way i can withdraw immediately the profit from trading for buy good and service , and other 50% could be the price going up 10 times or more in the long term so i can make big profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
I am a patient man,so i would be holding most of the tokens that i have received from the bounties i participated in,because i believe that these tokens would have much value in the future which really depends on the developer team if they are doing good to follow their roadmap surely a time will come that these tokens would be worth as much as gold.

Be smart mate, not all developer will follow their roadmap which make the token price not grow.
If the developer follow the rule of whitepaper or roadmap mean the token has chance to grow and holder will be the winner.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
mostly i hold all my coin that i received from bounty. I dont think to sell immediately after you get your token is a good idea cause the market is unstable and there is a big chance for coin to develop. i used to hold around 1 - 2 months. just hold the coin you get and see what you got cause i think you will got more if you hold for a few months.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
For me i'm just holding my rewards until it grows and reaches my target price and then i'll sell most of it to buy coins, I just keep some of my rewards just in case.  
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
If it is a good token better hold it for long,beside you didn't buy it. Many bounty hunter get a good profit by keeping their bounty for long. Other bounty hunter who sell their bounty early regret after a year. Patience will give you good reward if you are willing to wait.
I will be grateful for the rewards I receive, in return I will contribute some percent to the poor, the rest for the daily needs of my family and my parents.
How many rewards do you receive in a bounty campaign? If you give the poor a noble act, but you have a better life for your family. I used to think like you, but I could not afford my family life, my wife, my baby, so that intention was gone. I hope that I will make a lot of money in the future, in order to support the poor.
Activity: 228
I am keeping coins I received from bounty if project is good and I am sure that coins are undervalued.
For some bounty I am selling coins immediately once they hit exchange, but i am never selling all of them, I am always keeping small part, because in this crazy crypto world who knows what will happen in the future, maybe they will make me rich  Smiley.
Activity: 321
I will be grateful for the rewards I receive, in return I will contribute some percent to the poor, the rest for the daily needs of my family and my parents.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I believe in diversity and having a good spread, I will probably convert half to etherium or bitcoin and keep the remaining for a while lets see if the coin would perform.
Activity: 238
It all depends on the token. If the tokens are promising, then I leave them and store them until the moment they increase greatly in price. And if the token is frank rubbish, then I immediately sell it.
Yes, if you can afford to keep it better. I got tokens and sold them immediately, because I needed money to spend on life. I am not qualified to hold the token, my family is very poor, the income from the monthly salary is not enough to spend for life. But maybe I will imitate you token holder, waiting for the price increase to sell them.
Now I'm going to sell half and the other half i will hold it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
My rewards in bounty campaigns? I sell half and hold half to secure.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
I don't have do with my rewards that i received. I just want to hold my token and hit the right time. Like the others , i am a patient man because i don't like rushing things because i feel that if i wait for later my output will be worth it.maybe i sell my tokens if i have too much to buy an altcoins and make an investing
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
It all depends on the token. If the tokens are promising, then I leave them and store them until the moment they increase greatly in price. And if the token is frank rubbish, then I immediately sell it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
If I receive a bounty reward I will just hold it and make it as an investment,  if  the market price is good enough maybe I will sell just a part of it  enough to pay my bills and I will hold what is left  until my investment becomes big.
Activity: 420
as I choose only the best ICOs to participate in bounties, I usually wait for their price to make some Xs after the ICO (watch the market news, for example listing on a new exchange may make the price higher). and according to this I make my decisions.
Jump to: