Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 12. (Read 6748 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I sell all of them. The more numbers I will hold, the more headache I have to see the regular price of them
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I tend to hold some of the rewards I received from the campaigns I joined with because as the time passes by, some tokens yield and gets a higher value and if that so, better to think on exchanging them to dollars.  I hold it for a few months and sell after that. I hold token for months because I know the campaign that I joined is successful and the price of it will increase. Holding them is good as long as no one gets to know your private key so that it will not be stolen away. But sometimes, due to in need of money at the moment,cashing them out is the only option rather than borrowing to others. On the other hand, the reason why I cashed out some rewards because I want to diversify by investing in other altcoins and may convert it to fiat currency for my daily budget.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
I used to sell all my coin when i received that things. But now i always hold for a while and read current situation. I did a lot mistake by selling coin immeditialy, sell in low price and next day the price is already 2-3 times bigger and i regret my decision. So now i just hold and wait. 
That's great, do not be a dumper: D
we have to understand the situation and be patient, do not be sorry for a second time because of panic selling the coins. Hold up to listing in a profitable market.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I used to sell all my coin when i received that things. But now i always hold for a while and read current situation. I did a lot mistake by selling coin immeditialy, sell in low price and next day the price is already 2-3 times bigger and i regret my decision. So now i just hold and wait.  
Activity: 1484
Merit: 326
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

Save it if value still low your money will not go anywhere it will just be in your wallet. and wait until your assets become larger than you receive it. but also if the investment starts to become a larger asset. follow the market and community coin you have to be more updated about the latest news or what important things will be in the coin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Usually I am trying to hold almost everything until better times. If we are talking about airdrops which usually rewards a small amount of tokens - I sell them.
I also often hold it while waiting for a good development. It would be great if there are plans for listing in a more profitable market. Sometimes I sell some of these tokens and buy back if the price goes down.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

Everyone has their own strategies and reasons. Some people immediately sell the tokens they get because they need money right then, some sell the tokens because they want to re-invest it into another potentially coin. But, I think you do not have to hurry to sell the token you have, you can first analyze the token, if the token has the potential to reach the highest point, then holding it is the best.

I agree with you, but I am very difficult to analyze a token that has a high potential in the future, whether you can share your knowledge of how to analyze a potentially high token in the future ??

Thank you,
I need this answer.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
I usually hold the good tokens and coins, i try to support these projects and buy more if i have more fiat available and sometimes, when i need cash for serious problems, i just withdraw some coins in order to fix life issues.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
I hold my rewards for a while just to give the project some time because the dump always happens when rewards distributed. The dumper just don't care about the project and they only care about short profit taking. I hold.
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
If the prize I receive is expensive, I will immediately exchange it for money but if the prize price I get is cheap I will keep it as an investment, maybe in the future the prize I get will be a very expensive gift.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
When I get rewards for bounty campaign, I'm not in a hurry to sell coins immediately(except for the option that I really need money). I try to learn about the prospects of the project, to find out when the official exchange will be and whether the prospects for growth of the coin.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725

Everyone has their own strategies and reasons. Some people immediately sell the tokens they get because they need money right then, some sell the tokens because they want to re-invest it into another potentially coin. But, I think you do not have to hurry to sell the token you have, you can first analyze the token, if the token has the potential to reach the highest point, then holding it is the best.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
Many at times i wait until i find it reasonable to sell even if it is below the ico price....
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
When getting a token gift from a bounty or airdrops. Then I usually will be priced in the first analysis of the market. Whether it will be able to ride or vice versa. If it can go up, it will be my first hodl. But if otherwise, I usually directly sell and I traded with other coins.
Activity: 119
Usually I am trying to hold almost everything until better times. If we are talking about airdrops which usually rewards a small amount of tokens - I sell them.
Activity: 74
Usually if I see that the project has a future and generate good tokens, I can hodl up to see how far it goes, but remember that all tokens are used for trading, so if people prefer to sell them as soon as the ico finished there is nothing wrong with it, in fact, that gives the opportunity to those who were late to get involved in the project at a good price.
Activity: 119
As for me the best way to do when you receive the rewards is to hold it first. If the price does not increase, then you can sell and invest in another altcoin.
Activity: 137
Depending on the project, or rather on its direction and goals, depending on how the course behaves in the first few days after the release, and the monetary situation in my life)
Activity: 127
Which can not be derived, I naturally leave and hope for their success, but the reward of 0.5 ETH I output immediately.
Activity: 132
I mostly hold on to the coins I received as rewards probably till they gain value in the market, sometimes until they are worth more than the ICO price, that is if they have the. Quality to get there then sell some for profitable
Pages:
Jump to: