Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 11. (Read 6748 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Depending on the price of the token at the time of entering the market. Sometimes I sell immediately. Sometimes you have to wait for several months waiting for suitable market conditions.
it all depends on the wishes of each individual because there is a direct sell and there is waiting for the price in accordance with the wishes that have been targeted, for me when getting rewards from bounty better sell it directly because the future of ICO coins will not survive.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Just as the market looks at the moment, it is better to keep the rewards and sell nothing.
Thats what i intend to do. I do not know if thats right or wrong, but thats my decision.
I will know it in a few months, if the decision is good.
Activity: 197
I should you sell all coins in the pump because you'll be getting your nerves and think about it but if coin's got big potential i prefer sell only half. Other half i hold in long term at about 1-2 years.
Activity: 112
We have different people with different point of view, we have different people with different needs and want I think this is personal, I might decide to hold my tokens till it have more value.
I might also decide to dump them if I am broke and don't have any option or alternative.
So it depends on individual.
Activity: 192
At the time of the token I received, if at that time the price is high I immediately sell my token for fear of token price will go down. If not I will hold the token until the token price I want. Not a lot of tokens that I receive bounty, so I more often hold my tokens until the market price is stable.
Activity: 56
When I received my bounty tokens, I prefer to hold it until such time that the price goes up. Because the longer you hold the token the bigger the value of the tokens. Because I believe in long term investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
I never sell rewards in a short time, I'm always convinced that the reward performance that I follow will continue to improve so hold for a long time is more profitable, and for example cindicator, the price at the beginning was 0.01 cents, and eventually grew to 0.3 cents.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Usually, I am holding my rewards for quite a long time. It makes sense to keep your tokens to get more profit later as it takes time for the currency rate to grow. Your patience will be rewarded. But if I need money immediately  - then I will sell it right away.
Activity: 30
Holding is important. Don't sell the coins as soon as you get them. Keep it with you for a while.
Activity: 126
some people have different ways to use the rewards they've gotten, if I were in suchcondition, i just still see the market price, if too cheap may be I hold without sending to the market exchange, but if the price is quite high I must put in the exchange market, and I set my own prices while waiting for sold

I have a lot of experiences with regards to bounty rewards tokens  before i used to hold all my boounty tokens but mostly the market price will get dump in few weeks later that are causing to loss my coins so i change my strategy and to sell immediately any bounty tokens received to cut possible loses once the will drops.
Activity: 141
some people have different ways to use the rewards they've gotten, if I were in suchcondition, i just still see the market price, if too cheap may be I hold without sending to the market exchange, but if the price is quite high I must put in the exchange market, and I set my own prices while waiting for sold
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Depending on the price of the token at the time of entering the market. Sometimes I sell immediately. Sometimes you have to wait for several months waiting for suitable market conditions.
for the current circumstances it is better to just sell it, because the price is not possible sometimes up and sometimes down, but for the current circumstances is the market seding down. so if my opinion is better selling than later down again and the benefits that we can only a little yes the same.
Activity: 518
Activity: 288
My opinion that depends on your needs. From my observation of the price, for tokens that have entered the market will usually fall in price. But up to several months the price will rise. If you do not need some money, I suggest HODL. This is almost all happening to altcoin after entering the exchange. But it also does not happen to all altcoin that will rise in the future. If the coin is always down immediately sell it.
Activity: 242
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I check the number of tokens I receive. If it is big enough, I normally hold longer and sell when its price pumps. If it is just a small amount, I sell it and trade it to coins that will add to my crypto holdings.
Activity: 210
for me i will used it for new phone or laptop for saving all files that ive save in crypto currency or in ICOs white Paper!! then the others ive recieve i will invest it for make my profit go higher!! thats i will do with my reward tokens!!!
Activity: 146
Once I receive my token, I usually hold that token. Then wait until the token market price goes up and sells it.
Activity: 74
 it depends on project. If it is a good project, I will hold the tokens for a long term, but if it is a project that is not so good, I will sell off use the fund invest in another coin or I cash out if i am in need of cash. Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 434
Usually I wait some time before selling tokens, until their cost goes up. And then, when they come out on a profitable course, I start selling them gradually on stock exchanges.
Activity: 40
Depends in the event that it is an ICO I got it implies I have confidence in which case I will long haul hodl yet there are times when I get a specific abundance and dispose of it. Not this time however, this time it will be excessively important I will hodl until the point that they take it from my hands Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: