Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 10. (Read 6745 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
What I do mostly when I receive rewards from the project I'm working on, first and foremost I call my friend that we both worked on the project, then I asking his view about the tokens, after his view I then decided if to hold sell it. if the value is high I sell but if it's low then I hold.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
it all depends on the specific project. if you believe in it and it has prospects it is better to keep the tokens. or if you need money you can sell 50% and leave the rest. I mostly prefer hodl . again, you need to look at the market, at what stage it is
Activity: 119
My first ever bounty reward  is still kept in my wallet,I am waiting for a good time to sell them.I will hold a little more time.
Activity: 23
I generally hold them for a month or two to see first that they get listed on exchanges and second to see if their price and overall value goes up, but I generally don't hold them much longer than that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
when I receive a reward token, the first thing I do is look at the token price whether it is already in the market or not, if there is already I will hodl tokens that I receive and if tokens are profitable to sell, I will sell some tokens I have and some token i hodl until the token price goes up
I usually keep the coins back from the bounty campaigns for a few months because when the bounty hunter pays the bounty hunter the value of the coin is very low and I would like to support the project that I have participated in by holding back.
Activity: 150
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
I think it's best to hold onto a short term.  And if the price does not start to rise, then immediately sell the tokens.
Activity: 198
For now I'm just staking them, because I'm not having a big reward amount, I'm thinking that bouncy and edelbrock opportunities are less than they were few months ago because of the condition on the market.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
Hold these coins as long as you can, you might just be selling Gold at a peanut price, the market is never predictable, that coin you sold or exchanged might just gain value and earn you better returns than what you would have sold it for

Hold as long as you can is one of the worst recommendations given in this market. Such a strategy makes you wait for the price from one downfall to another, and in fact, you don't earn any money. Then you'll get steamed and sell your coins in the falling market for little money. It's better to advise to hold before a coin will reach the price, at which you've planned to sell!
Activity: 80
The best options is to hold for a while and wait to be listed in more than one exchange. The price might have go up and you sell it with higher profit.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
when I receive a reward token, the first thing I do is look at the token price whether it is already in the market or not, if there is already I will hodl tokens that I receive and if tokens are profitable to sell, I will sell some tokens I have and some token i hodl until the token price goes up
Activity: 147
Now the market has begun to recover and therefore it seems to me better to hold tokens, then to get a good profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
When I receive some reward tokens, I usually choose to hold them because they are not obtained through investment, and they have little interest. They will also erupt for a while and I will be able to earn a sum of money. So I They will not be sold immediately.
Activity: 81
I kept coins with me for sometime and keep my eyes on the market. It is advisable not to keep coins for a long time . When the market rise and value of coins keep on raising , then sell it as soon as possible.
Activity: 364
I try to sell my rewards immediately, because the market falls in 2018 and tokens become cheaper. Very few bounty campaigns whose coins are more expensive on the exchange than during ICO.
Activity: 49
With the rewards I receive from the bounties I let them to enter in the market if they do so I will exchange them if they are not worth it to some altcoin that is worth it to hold
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

Everyone has their own choices and reasons. Some people sell their tokens because at that time they are in need of money, some also sell their tokens to reinvest them into other coins, some also choose to hold them because they think the tokens will increase and reach their highest point. So, do your own analysis of the token you have and choose the right decision to do according to you.
Activity: 126
All, depending on my need for additional investment for my daily life, sometimes I immediately try to withdraw all the money for my credit card, but I often try to store
Activity: 14
Holding and Patience is the key.  But keep updated on the market. Always. That's what I learned as I'm just new to crypto and still learning.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
depending on my needs at that time, when I needed money I would sell some of my reward, but when my financial condition is fine, I'll hold my token for investment.
Activity: 46
Even though i have not yet received any valuable tokens until now but I am positive for some bounties that I have done so far, after a great research, i think would hold onto them. Patience is a virtue and holding gives larger profits.
Pages:
Jump to: