Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 9. (Read 6745 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
I haven't received a lot in bounty, because I didn't participate in them since beginning on this forum, but some of coins I received worth something and others aren't listed on proper exchange. Some signature bounties didn't payed out yet. I sell and convert in eth
Activity: 291
Merit: 0
which I do is hold for long term, because I am sure the price will increase 10-30x in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
When i receive tokens after distribution i consider the project at hand and decide whether i would hold till the development team launch the project full or sell it when it goes to an exchange site that is if i am in bad need of fiat currency to cater for my daily activities. but even if i decide o selling i make sure i sell just half of the tokens received.
Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
I still could not get my first reward Sad
I will do my research on the coin and then I will decide sell or hold after getting the reward
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
I always see the situation before I sell the token, if the tokens I get have reached or exceeded the price of ico then I will sell it, then I put a buy order to buy back the token in the hope of profit.
Activity: 126

after receiving a reward from a bounty campaign, I will immediately sell tokens when it entered the exchange. I do not care whether the price is low or high, because I do not like to hold tokens. for me tokens is a gift, so do not have to hold it.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
Im in bounty for 9 month and realised that bigger part of token value better sale immediately. Firstly i thought to keep it for a long time, but mostly tokens price just falling down so strong and stay there for a long long time. So my formula is: sale 70% and keep 30% for future
Activity: 462
If I were you, I would sell my bounty rewards immediately. If the price is satisfactory. I’ll take the opportunity to earn a high profit. But not all, I will keep some for investment. And if the price is low, of course I’ll be holding my bounty rewards for the mean time
In some point of view, your strategy is a good one. But what if the tokens you are holding will go even more down or become a zero?To my mind, it is better always to sell some percent of your reward.
Activity: 151
If this is a promising company, then it is probably better to hold tokens.  Or you can not risk and sell tokens at once and buy BTC or ETH.
Activity: 140
I will see the price of tokens in the market, if the price is high, I will sell the tokens directly I get. but if the price is low then I will hold my token until the price is high, so I get a big profit. because I am here is working, my goal is to earn money, so if there is an opportunity for it then I will not waste it. and holding tokens for high prices is the right thing to do, when we get rewards from our work on the ICO project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
If I were you, I would sell my bounty rewards immediately. If the price is satisfactory. I’ll take the opportunity to earn a high profit. But not all, I will keep some for investment. And if the price is low, of course I’ll be holding my bounty rewards for the mean time
Activity: 144
I agree with you, the results of tokens from ICO that we follow will be better if ignored in the wallet first. Until the price has increased quite good to reach above its ICO price. Because most of the tokens will decrease after the token is distributed to its contributors. So they can not get the maximum profit.
Activity: 208
I generally wait for the price of my tokens to be decent and perhaps have that coincide with what i wish to buy being cheaper so I essentially sell part of my tokens and get ie ethereum or bitcoin without spending any fiat. I only do projects i believe in ao im always going ro keep a good amount of my tokens as they are. That’s basically what I do with my bounty rewards. I sell a portion for fiat too since crypto isnt yet used everywhere for everything. I cant wait for the day it is and to just use crypto and stop trading from one to another.
Pay attention to promising projects
, I recommend that you pay attention to EON. http://eontoken.io/
Activity: 226
Right now im hodling 50% and 50% selling right away at forkdelta, because there is no chance for them to develop into something big.
Activity: 644
The Crypto job rewards is simply go in a simple way of earn for a living as a worker, which every Crypto currency has a value that can be trade out to physical currency to enable as a paid job, for a living.
previously working as a physical laborer in my constant work, I could not afford much and give my family what they need. But today thanks to the crypto currency, I had many opportunities. I think that many users of crypto-currencies have the same situation.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
The Crypto job rewards is simply go in a simple way of earn for a living as a worker, which every Crypto currency has a value that can be trade out to physical currency to enable as a paid job, for a living.
Activity: 47
Reward that I get from bounty campaign certainly I will sell, but I will see first growth of altcoin that I have if the price is far from ICO I will not sell it because if I sell certainly will lose and make the price of altcoin fall in the market, I will sell when the altcoin price has grown and gives me an advantage, although I have to be faced with a long wait situation I will remain patient until the price is stable.
Activity: 54
It all depends on the case as elsewhere,there are tokens that will give x2 and die,and there are giving X100 and strategies will be very different.
Activity: 150
I usually immediately sell and invest in more promising coins.  I think this is a less risky option.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
I generally sell them once I get them, I like to obtain my rewards as soon as possible so I can give to it an use that could serve to me on my daily life, it is okay though to keep them if you see that the tokens are worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: