Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 8. (Read 6745 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Keep these coins as long as you can, you can just sell gold for the price of peanuts, the market never predicts that the coin you sold or exchanged can simply add value and earn you more profit than what you would sold for it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Personally, I collect all the reward for participating in bounty campaigns for investing in cryptocurrency. It is a good strategy as I think.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
For me if ever i got my reward, i will hold it and wait until the value of that coin tends to  become higher and if i badly needed money for an emergency, i will sell it.
Activity: 154
I spend the analysis of a coin and ISO. If the coin is promising, then do not sell it. I'm waiting for more profit.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Although money is very necessary sometimes, I still try to keep until the price of them grows!
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I think it's better to sell them right away since those who sold now are happy with life and could simply re-buy it all much cheaper. And those who hold on simply see losses in their earnings.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I've not received any yet but plan to hold for atleast a few months, prices tend be low on the dex's.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
As for me Im taking bounties as a part time job, so whenever I receive tokens I decide it depending on the price and how I badly need cash. If the price is good I sell it to fulfill our needs.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

Well, I treasured it for a while longer. After, may be if I have nothing to do with well I probably would turn it to be money. I just want to cherish it for a while longer, since, it is luck for me that I have received a reward that most of the people didn't. Well, in everything it will do, I just don't want it to gone as quickly as I received. Even outside this forum, even in the real life I keep it as tightly as possible I could, and then whenever I feel nothing towards it then I gotta keep going, and turns it to something I would get benefits.
Activity: 168
I think the best option is part of the profit to invest in ETH or BTC.  To then get even more profit.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
I haven't receive a lot, because I not always participate in bounties or airdrops. But I heard that hard working people can gain a lot here like in the other sphere. if you are hardworking, then you will  suceed
Activity: 308
With the first reward that I ever get from cryptocurrency I get my wife to the restaurant and we have a great dinner there without children, I have done that to prove myself that I am doing something worthy! I recommend all of you to do something like that.
Activity: 77
When I get a token I initially saw something about it. For instance, its roadmape, site, group movement about coin and most vital issues when it will go to the market and some hit exchanger will arrive. In the event that I feel better at that point hang tight, If don't feel great at that point offer it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I keep the coins in my portfolio. I wait for them to grow up. If the project I like, then I keep coins for a long time.
Activity: 35
The rest of Altcoin, I invest in ICO projects that I trust. I waited for the project to be successful and earned more Altcoin. All of the Altcoin that I benefit from ICO projects, I will not use it in exchange for cash, but continue to invest more in other ICO projects.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I am very much afraid of putting my tokens on the exchanges for long term, as they can be hacked even despite all security measures.
I try to control my funds manually and monitor the prices of the coin to be sold until it reaches my set goal.
Activity: 602
I always hold the tokens I received from bounties for at least 6 months, except if price will rise more than 50% of ICO price. In that case I sell half and hold the rest.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102

try to hold it a little bit longer because even success dont happen overnight. hodling a certain coin an investment,bounty or airdrop is a big help to a company to accumulate more token sale and increase its value. dumping it to x2 is not that valuable compared to x1000 if you hodl a certain time. i do hodl coins in a minimum 6 months time.
Activity: 224
Strategist
I suggest don't send it on etherdelta. Etherdelta is not reliable in terms of the price of tokens since there's a lot of dumpers there and they put buy orders in relatively low price. For me, I prefer to hold my tokens until it was officially launched on a reliable exchange. By the way, it still depends on the token.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
it depends on the bounty token i have mate. if i received bounty tokens that i think it will give me an good profit in the future then i hold that one until i am satisfied with the price to sell. but if i had an token that i think it will just hype the market for a while i just wait for an good chance to sell them immediately, that i think that the price of the coin is alright for me.
Pages:
Jump to: