Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 23. (Read 6748 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
In a developing business sector, it bodes well to keep tokens acquired from taking part in an abundance crusade. Be that as it may, when the market is red, it is smarter to offer directly in the wake of leaving the stock trade, and afterward re-purchase at a lower cost. This applies to promising activities.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
for me I will hodl it for a long term because it the future like ethereum will pump in market. And all of us will change our lives. Because all of us here are not same reason.
Activity: 84
It depends on my mood. I tend to invest %50 back up on better/bigger alternative coins. And HODL other %50 for bull runs. In generall this strategy has been working for me. I am not making huge money but its enough for me.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
I usually sell 50% and hodl 50% of reward token, like that I can make some quick profit and still have a chance to sell later when the price is even higher in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In the current market, I prefer not to do anything with the reward received, I'm waiting for the market to recover and when the new big growth begins.
Activity: 103

Everything depends on the project and its content. If the project is very promising, I hold the coins and see how the project is moving. If the project is not sure and urgently needs money - I sell coins. You must choose your strategy. Either long-term wait for a high rate, or sell immediately after receipt.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
It depends on the project and the time. Some project tokens are worth holding. Usually there are enough things in my pocket to hold. But sometimes the reward is very rewarding, and the coins are terrible.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

Everyone has their own strategy to sell or hold, and sometimes someone has their own reasons why they sell their coins quickly. But, better before you decide to sell or hold, you can do analysis and research about your coin. If the coin you think can increase higher, holding it is best.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I either sell or HODL, it all depends on the market. If I can sell my tokens higher than their original ICO price, that's my target selling price to make profit. It depends on the ICO and the token.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
most advise that will you see here is hold because this is the best way to earn great profit, as you can see the price value of market right now is not in a good condition it's better if you hold it for now.. you can also invest some of your tokens if you really want to grow more your profit in the future..
Activity: 90
I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.

for me is better to sell because i have a friend also that received their token after his campaign already but he did not sell it until his token value had gone ane that's the reason why that i am prefer to sell than to hold our tokens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I usually sell it in the market when if the prices of the coin is currently pumping but still it will be depending on the situation of the market if you are going to sell or just hold the coin.
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
always sell 20-30 % of the tokens
at least from my experience
all tokens hit max in the first month  if u see token makes good steps u can buy back the tokens u sell at a lower price
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Really depends on the project and if you want to get out fast, I only campaign for projects I really believe in, so I'm mostly holding my "rewards".
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Many users in their wallets have more than 50 different coins. It is very correct for coin holders to make an account in the application to account for the Crypto-currency Blockfolio or portfolio IcoDrops or any other and to deposit all of its coins to account for the value. When any coin rises in value you will see it and will be able to sell it in time. And do not miss Pump!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I am just HODLing the tokens I receive, because I can't figure out their real value until later, when their price doubles as compared with ICO price.
Activity: 98
I've keep most of the token/coin I received from bounties, usually those which I believe that has a great potential on growing. I haven't immediately sell anything, I've wait a few months and observe what are about to happen to every token/coin i have.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
I hodl them first until it has a very high value . Thats always my strategy to the rewards I receive and really works fine on me. The result is really fulfilling.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I prefer to hold it long term rather than directly sell it, I do not care about the initial price in the market, because I want to invest into the project with the token I hold
Activity: 137
I sell, rarely leave, because there was an experience when tokens simply lost their value after the participants of the bounty begin to actively sell them
Pages:
Jump to: