Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 25. (Read 6748 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
If the converted $ amount is high then my personal opinion is to withdraw a percentage from it and Hold the other portion of it for a long term. But, if the received reward is low then I think it is better to hold the total amount you received and may be in one day it will have a good value.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Well, as for me, whenever I receive rewards from either bounty campaign or airdrop. I always hold it for at least four to five months before selling it. Within that period of time I'm sure the price will pump up than it was when the reward was dropped.
Activity: 138
most of the time , i will keep the bounty tokens for 3 to 4 months . it depends on the progress of the project . it would be unwise to sell tokens immediately . it is best to observe for a while . let it show energy .
Yes you are right.  Sometimes it is better to hold tokens for a long term.  Very often the price of these tokens grows several times.
Activity: 224
most of the time , i will keep the bounty tokens for 3 to 4 months . it depends on the progress of the project . it would be unwise to sell tokens immediately . it is best to observe for a while . let it show energy .
Activity: 90
I usually sell part of the tokens directly and part of it for a long term.  There is a chance that the price of these tokens will grow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
It depends on price at the moment of receving reward. If it is around ICO price or higher i sell it immediatelly. But if it drops down below ICO price, I keep waiting for growth
Activity: 114
Since this is my most anticipated reward of all I planned to ..I will hold it first and wait for a couple of months and if I see the value of token was raised in the desired amount I will sell it and plan to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 168
It is best to half the profit to invest in a short term and half the profit to invest in a long term.  I think this is the best option.
Activity: 93
I hold most of my reward token, because i used a long term strategy to get a big profit. I decided to sell my token base on how much is the ico price, i did not dump my token just to get money from it.
Activity: 74
I am a reward for HODL. I sometimes use some of my rewards to buy other Altcoin. Sometimes I will make money. I have invested in a ICO, which has almost reached the upper limit.
Activity: 70
Obviously, I am a reward for HODL. I sometimes use some of my rewards to buy other Altcoin. Sometimes I will make money. I have invested in a ICO, which has almost reached the upper limit. I am just waiting for the profit growth.
Activity: 75
If its downtrend people will release their token as fast they could to retain profit or simply maintain their position for another dip, this is the period where real investor starts to go off once it reaches any exchange, i seen projects like this and hasn't recover back to ICO price, but still there are successful ones, which give their investors 10x profit after few months if they HODL, i will sell if the market is done as its too early to justify an project is promising, working well in long term.
Activity: 224
Depending on whether that ICO I buy means I have confidence in which I will be hodl long term but there are times when I get a certain gift and get rid of it. When I get the token, I first see something about it. For example, roadmaps, websites, team activities about coins.
Activity: 85
I generally spare the prizes got through various program accessible here in this discussion. In the event that there is a crisis circumstance prerequisite then I will change over half of my profit to fiat and afterward utilize it for the reason expected. Generally I will abstain from utilizing my profit and rewards yet as I said if there is a crisis require then I will use yet not completely.
Activity: 99
I more often than not hold out and check showcase patterns and trades. In this sort of venture, there will dependably be dangers and offering or holding out would in all probability have their own particular upsides and downsides. In the event that I strike gold, all the better. If not, I'd most likely limit potential misfortune and perceive how that works out. I look at our locale here for refreshes regularly as there are a great deal of supportive individuals here who'd happily share their encounters and tips.
Activity: 111
Essentially it relies upon coin to coin or venture. In the event that the venture all objective meets out I would rather hold I won't influence rush to pitch to in light of the fact that there is greater likelihood that coin will rise great in future If we keep persistence. In any case, I never offer my coin in a flash I got. I generally hold up even the majority of the abundance coins I am holding in trusting that multi day that will give me a decent benefit So I am holding it. Indeed, even your companion additionally gives you a word of wisdom to submit offer requests on the off chance that it set off that will give you your coveted benefit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Personally, I get the coins for as long as possible, after which I start selling them, if necessary!
Activity: 108
I think this is really a good choice, but there is one thing but. That's just the same as my friend had a coin, which stood after ICO 1 dollar. After some time, it grew to $ 6, and now it costs $ 0.5. In this connection, the question arises. Was it not easier to sell it at a peak and to re-buy?

This would be the ideal situation or decision in Cryptocurrency. But when it reaches its all-time high and sell when it is in dumps. However, we can't tell whether it reaches its highest and when to buy when it reaches the lowest. We are prone to selling too early and buying too late.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

Usually I used the reward coin as my new investment in cryptocurrency by holding it for a couple of months or more depending on it's potential in the market , I think that kind of strategy is used by everyone .
Activity: 69
I will hold my tokens first because i think once the token is allocated, there will be a sell-off. If sell-off occurs the price of the token will decrease because the supply increases. Better hold your token for a short time and wait the market to become normal.
Pages:
Jump to: