Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 24. (Read 6748 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Most people write that they do not sell their tokens at once. But sometimes there are topics where bounty hunters are declared responsible for the collapse of the token price. In what to believe?
I think it all depends on the token.  If the company has a future, then do not immediately sell tokens.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Most people write that they do not sell their tokens at once. But sometimes there are topics where bounty hunters are declared responsible for the collapse of the token price. In what to believe?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I would rather hold these coins, because the more patience you are, the more profits you will get, and if you are satisfied with the price, you can sell them.
For me, like gambling, no one knows what will happen next.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I hold the coin or invest it on new ICO or ethereum. But sometimes when I need the quick money – I cash out.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
I prefer to keep the tokens received from the bounty. I think if you participate in the project, you need to wait for the project to at least partially realize what was planned and execute part of the points indicated in the road map.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
I usually hold tokens that I receive from bounty for some time until the tokens enter a larger market and the price reaches ico or more because I want to get a lot of profit Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I am going to invest in something valuable. As for the charity I haven't thought about this but maybe in the future if having a lot of tokens i will invest in some interesting project which will bring even more rewards
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
I try not to immediately sell my reward coins which I receive in bounty campaigns. Since I believe that the potential of the coin may be revealed a little later, and not immediately after the ICO. I had many such cases. Therefore, I almost always adhere to this strategy. And in the end, I get quite a good profit
Activity: 126
I try to hold them for a few months, expecting them to grow in value, because than it becomes stressing to hold a bunch of coins that you are not sure if they will be worth it long term, some of they are, but personally I'd prefer to sell them after some time.
Activity: 172
If these are bad tokens, then I immediately sell tokens and profit I invest in more reliable coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I commonly hold my token after I receive it. Holding tokens after an ICO is the best way to do for the future marketing of the token in that ICO. Most of the holders are updating the market for the best pricing and they recommed that holding for the right time is the best way to earn. Patient is the best weapon here.
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
I prefer to hold them for a short time in the hope of a price increase, but if this does not happen - just sell. I try to participate in promising projects, tokens of which can bring some benefit to society and the economy, so even if my tokens do not go to the exchange, I will not lose anything, even if I sell them immediately.
Activity: 154
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I usually wait about a week to see the change in the price of the token (the bounty hunter usually sells immediately token after receiving, which causes the price to drop sharply). Then, I will transfer all to USDT. I only withdraw 30% in cash.

Activity: 99
I did not participate in a lot of bounties. Some ended in December and January, but there are still no payments. Some paid fairly quickly, but the cost does not suit me. Therefore, I leave these tokens for a long-term perspective. I see no reason to sell them now. I did not try to put up high selling orders on stock exchanges.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I keep it and save it for the future. so when unexpectedly happens I can use it. I can also use it as investment for the future.
Activity: 165
I am a planner and I have a lot of plans for getting rewards in the encryption market. I will take some of the money to invest in the next market, and I will use my reward to enjoy life. I will also use the remaining part of the funds as a charity.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
I do not want to look impatient, but I immediately sell them. a couple of times I had such that their price fell below nowhere, and I remained without profit. it upsets me, so now I prefer to sell them right away.
Activity: 182
Since this is my most anticipated reward of all I planned to.
I will hold it first and wait for a couple of months and if I see the value of token was raised in the desired amount I will sell it and plan to buy ETH.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
It depends on the potentials of the coin i receive. Some coins show much potentials to soar higher on the coin market and with such coins, i normally HODL for long term. With the coins which proves no potentials to be great, i sell them for large caps coins like Bitcoin or Ethereum and hold for a certain price value.
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
I always hold them for longer time...it went ok with Electroneum, I suppose this is the best approach!

I look at our locale here for refreshes regularly as there are a great deal of supportive individuals here who'd happily share their encounters and tips. Generally I will abstain from utilizing my profit and rewards yet as I said if there is a crisis require then I will use yet not completely
Pages:
Jump to: