Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 36. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Everything is individual and depends on the specific project. It is possible to sell tokens to get the reward,and part of to leave on a long term. If the project is promising and you believe in it, of course it is better to keep the coins up to high price.
Activity: 168
If I now sell tokens and get a good profit, then I see no reason to take risks and keep tokens for a long term.
Activity: 154
After I receive tokens from bounty gifts I always see the market and if the price is good I would sell it immediately and do not want to hold it any longer but if the market price is not good then I hold it for some time
Activity: 112
I think it's best to hold for a few months.  If these are good tokens, then the price will start to grow and you will get a good profit.
Activity: 98
When you recived some promising tokens , the best thing you can do with them is hold and wait for expensive price. If tokens you've got are cheap and not promising sell them and go for next.
Activity: 98
Yeah you can do that tricks if you are too lazy to check the price, but its fine and you need to find out the best target sell for every coins. So try them out and figure all about it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
hello guy, normally I hold my token after receiving them and wait for listing on top exchange! I think you should no sell your token early!
Activity: 469
Merit: 16
After receiving the token, I see the market developer first, if the token price is high, I immediately send it from wallet to exchange, if the price is down, I hold it in my eth wallet.
Activity: 54
The crypto money world is huge and this way is a very long marathon, I think it's the healthiest way to accumulate the rewards from the campaigns.
Activity: 144
Depends on what kind of tokens it is.  Usually, I immediately sell and then profit invest in other promising coins.
The reward I get from Bounty Campaigns are usually held until its prices increase by a great percentage. I will use the rewards I will get for my savings for the reason that I need to keep enough for the future to buy myself the materials that I need when my salary would not be enough.
Activity: 182
Recently, units of hundreds of projects per month are well up in price after entering the stock exchange! Basically, all fall in price by 50-70 %, that is, you can buy coins on the exchange 2 times cheaper than the ICO, then why participate in the ICO and wait long?
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
which I do with the rewards that I receive to meet daily needs, and some in the tube for the future, and which some I hold in case later on I will get multiple benefits. and become a successful person ..
Activity: 168
Depends on what kind of tokens it is.  Usually, I immediately sell and then profit invest in other promising coins.
Activity: 434
Well any time i receive my bounty tokens after any bounty campaign i hold till the price reaches ICO price because most of the time it is very normal the price may be slightly below ICO price. Sometimes also you may realize the project seems promising and hitting up the moon soon so you don't sell your tokens until development team finally launches their project. You earn more if you wait after completion of project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

I will hold it for a while and then do an analysis of the tokens that I have whether it is possible to keep growing or just the opposite. And I will continue to observe its development in the market, if the token will be difficult to increase I will sell it but if possible to ride I will hold it for some time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Simple think, If look the price in market go down. I will hold it and if the price is up the I will sell it to get profit
Activity: 406
I'm not really a fan of waiting. I don't like holding tokens or coins that I'm not familiar with particularly those came from ICO. But of course there are some exception. Sometimes when the ICO performs very well during their crowdsale or when they reached the hardcap, I usually wait for a maximum of 1 month before I sell it. After that time, whatever happens to the coin, I have to sell it as soon as possible.
Activity: 294
Obviously, I am a reward for HODL. I sometimes use some of my rewards to buy other Altcoin. Sometimes I will make money. I have invested in a ICO, which has almost reached the upper limit. I am just waiting for the profit growth.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am a patient man,so i would be holding most of the tokens that i have received from the bounties i participated in,because i believe that these tokens would have much value in the future which really depends on the developer team if they are doing good to follow their roadmap surely a time will come that these tokens would be worth as much as gold.
with the many rewards, I receive I use them to make long-term investments that generate far greater profits in the future. so it would be great to have long-term invested coins to make a much bigger profit in the future. with the potential for the ever-increasing market development will be very easy to achieve.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
Holding them is the best choices and by holding them then we could earn much more better rewards. Its all about being patience and wait for the project to develop.
Pages:
Jump to: