Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 39. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I try to keep my coins received from bounty campaigns because I hope that the project organizers will fulfill their plans and achieve the declared goals. I hope that after that the tokens will bring me a worthy reward for my patience. Although sometimes it is better to sell some tokens in which you are disappointed.
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
I exchange rewards to ethereum, ethereum to bitcoin, bitcoin to cash. Or I buy something with bitcoin. Something I hold, most I sell.
Dump as soon as possible is story of my life  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Of course I would use the bonus that I would get on a lot of things. I will invest more in the pre-market. Continue pursuing the bonus campaign. That's what I love and want to succeed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
I came to the conclusion that it is better to sell half of the tokens at exit on normal exchange, because you never know what can happen to a project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Depends on what kind of a coin it is.  If promising, then I advise you to hold it.  If not, it is better to sell immediately.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
When i receive my bounty tokens, if i am in need of cash, I will sell some immediately to raise cash for my need but if i am not in need of cash, then I will hold the token, I am a long term believer of crypto currency, I believe these coins will some day moon.
Activity: 84
When I receive tokens i usually wait for it to go up before selling.

Even if you need money asap, i suggest try not to sell them all at once, but wait until ther value increase.

that is one of the most wise things to do, holding in a long term is a good thong that can bringbyou a lot of money, so i wish you good luck
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
Depends about project , with tokens in which u have faith and think that will hit some good price in future u sholud hold ( i mostly do that ) , but some tokens it's better to sell immediately and get some fiat or buy another coin(which u like more) bcs waiting is not always a good option  I sold them somethimes when the price is lower then I want/except just to save money if i recognize that it will drop (depends on situation) .
di think you can use your token on very different ways, so it is important for you to understand what do you really want to do in future
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
inthinkmit depends on the current situation and i think that you need to estimate your financial state and to be sure that you are doing righ things
Activity: 77
Depends about project , with tokens in which u have faith and think that will hit some good price in future u sholud hold ( i mostly do that ) , but some tokens it's better to sell immediately and get some fiat or buy another coin(which u like more) bcs waiting is not always a good option  I sold them somethimes when the price is lower then I want/except just to save money if i recognize that it will drop (depends on situation) .
Activity: 178
Now it is better to hold coins, while the market is unstable.  When the market recovers, the price most likely for these coins will grow significantly.
I agree, the tactics are good. But the problem is that it is not known when the market will be stable and begin to grow and whether these tokens will survive at all. I prefer to sell up to 75% for the Ethereum overflow, the rest I put on x2 and wait.
Activity: 35
I'm trying to sell tokens on Etherdelta, if there are normal offers. If you do not sell immediately, most likely the coin will fall in price and you will lose some of the money.
Activity: 110
When I receive tokens i usually wait for it to go up before selling.

Even if you need money asap, i suggest try not to sell them all at once, but wait until ther value increase.
Activity: 183
Now it is better to hold coins, while the market is unstable.  When the market recovers, the price most likely for these coins will grow significantly.
Activity: 115

I will correct the price before selling it. I can decide the next step.
I do not want to be sorry for being wrong in setting a step after receiving a bounty token.
When I receive a token from bounty, I will sell my token at the highest price. If the token price is still low, I will hold my token until it can sell in the market. The price of tokens received on each bounty, so tokens received from bounty not all can be sold.
Activity: 32
I like to divide my rewards into small parts for example into 4 parts, 25% each one. And then first part I sell when it is on exchange to "cash" my reward. With second part I wait till the price is higher than ICO price. Last two parts I hold longer and wait for good occasion. Obviously, it not a gold way, only my strategy.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
what I do to the reward I receive is hold first if the price is still below the price of ICO, but if the price is already in the price of ICO or more then I will sell it.
Activity: 56
I always leave tokens for a long time, if the coin does a few x, then I sell half, and still I leave half for the future
Activity: 175
I've been making a lot of bad decisions lately by holding too long. From now on, I will trade right away when the total value of my holdings is at $200 or more. But for some coins that have constant updates and I feel that it has potential then I will hold it a bit longer.
Pages:
Jump to: