Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 37. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 0
The rewards are fruits of your hard work, whatever you do with them is all up to you, however, bne careful not to waste them , the best wait to go normally is holding these rewards for a while before considering selling them off. If the bounty you were a part of was of high quality then you  should keep these coins for as long as you possibly can coz they have a chance to grow and become more valuable in future
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I am keeping and holding them as long as it needed, because to develop a project they need time and of course we are hopes that the development won't take too much time, because we also need to enjoy our rewards.
Activity: 142
It seems to me the best option is to invest some money in EOS for a long term and part of the money to invest in cheap coins whose price is below $ 1.
Activity: 30
If I get the reward I will use it as best I can. It is by purchasing essential items such as food and clothing.In addition I will use it to buy home appliances so as to facilitate and save time to repair the house. If there is excess of the money, I will store it for emergency use.
Activity: 252

Of course hold him for now ini.bicouse selling price is still too cheap. I will hold it until the price rises. All people would want the maximum results of the work in doing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
gas for me car to drive pick up 8 children. lots of miles driving to 5 mothers home
Activity: 139
much depends on the market situation. For my part, I mainly hold tokens from the bounty to the stage where the project is fully functional or functional, and marketing is expanded. The price will be great for your labor value. Cherish the token because it is your effort, your efforts and the people who develop the project.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Everything depends on the project. Some of the profits I sell right away, and some I save for a long time.
Well, if you urgently need money, then sell part
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
It truly depends whether I believe in the project or not. Most bounty hunters usually rush to dump the coins quickly. I hold if I believe in the project. But sometimes I sell tokens immediately, it happens when I'm not see prospects of the token.
Belief in the project can play a very bad joke with you. I will give you an example - the Titanium Blockchain project. Everything looked as if this project has 1000 percent to be successful! But it all ended up because it turned out to be another fraud. People lost a lot of money.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
It truly depends whether I believe in the project or not. Most bounty hunters usually rush to dump the coins quickly. I hold if I believe in the project. But sometimes I sell tokens immediately, it happens when I'm not see prospects of the token.
Activity: 96
I plan to hold it for long term, but if if need money badly I will sell it some of them. I wish that got some big profit to help my family in their everyday need.
Activity: 165
It depends whether the Ico you buy means you have confidence in which case you will have a long run but there are times when you get a certain gift and get rid of it. Holding it important do not sell coins once you get them. Stay with you for a while but do not keep it for a long time. Keep an eye on the market. And if you think coins can no longer rise then sell.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
for me if the value token i got rises up then ill hold it but if doesn't then ill sell it.
Activity: 560
hookers and cocaine  Grin
This is a very good decision)  Let me ask you how much you could earn with your rank?) I think a little. These earnings are not enough to do something about what you say)
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
I just keep my token hold and wait for the price to be stabilized and I will try to see if that token will give big profits in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

If my project is strong enough to deliver to community and is adopted by community then i hold my tokens and wait for time when certain product goes up i sell then.If i observe that my selected project proved to be scam or crap then i exchange my tokens with ETH/BTC to avoid my loss.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
What I will do with the rewards I get is I will see the growth in marketcap, and I will see the investment opportunity in the future, I will not be too hasty to sell it, because I'm sure the project they make will give a good profit, I am always very careful in making the decision to sell the altcoin that I get, because my consideration when I can get a big profit then why not for me holding briefly to sell it.
Activity: 94
Depends on the market situation, most of the time I keep my coins and waiting patiently for the the prices to stabilize. But if there is a huge increase in value, I sell and withdraw a part of my coins and left some as part of my investment. But if the price is so low, I just keep it and wait for the market to stabilize and also I want to keep it as my investment for the future.
Activity: 420
basically I try to keep everything to the best of times and not touch. When will the best course for the coins that I received
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
EtherDelta-not the best exchange.Selling coins by your method is inefficient.Just until Your coin will be sold on EtherDelta.on Poloniex Your coin may be worth much more.In addition, overstated orders can be traded for a very long time.If you are comfortable, then sell your coins this way.
Pages:
Jump to: