Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 38. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I can do everything with the prizes we receive, but if you ask me personally I prefer to invest in Bitcoine so I am aiming to win more prizes with different prizes and that I am sure that everyone is doing it but I am sure those who love to spend their money and spend it outside can get a lot of work if the prize is too big.

Actually if it is happened to me that I have a reward token, I'm very much happy because at this time I can hold now token and I hold it for long term because the price now is lower and saved it for my future.
Activity: 48
Depending on how many rewards I will receive. If so many, then some I will use to buy my needs, give to my parents and family. Some of them will be reinvested. If the rewards is small, I will only reinvest it. Smiley
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
For the rewards that I receive for participating in bounties I sell a lot of the coins as soon as I get them because there is no way that you can trust new coins to last in the market for a long time but then there are the exceptions, some coins when you research into and you just know that the coin will do good, for those kinds of coins, I hold my rewards for the long term
Activity: 126
Sell immediately if I need money or I doubt that coin will fall again. Once I will hold if I think that the project will success and can earn big profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Ofcourse i will sell it because there no profitable of holding the reward in token form, i think that token need very long time to be pumped by the dev because they want to get their token in cheap price, i rarely hold token because most of them are worth nothing to be held.
Activity: 85
im quite intrigue with those replies i hope i get atleast Jr.member soon so i can join bounties and get some rewards
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
In my, it was necessary to spend them, and everyone kept and thought it would be To The Moon. In the end, everyone is sitting at the bottom and afraid, so I think it's better to spend 50% and 50% leave for a long time.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
I never sell rewards in a short time, I'm always convinced that the reward performance that I follow will continue to improve so hold for a long time is more profitable, and for example is PPT which when the start in the market is only $ 0.3 but after 8 months I can sell more than $ 30 or 100x.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Recently changed tokens and earned $ 1000
Money spent on new tires for my car and also paid insurance))
Activity: 98
I prefer to keep coins until they grow enough. It's rare when I urgently need to have money, I sell tokens right after I receive them. I advise you to keep longer (if the project is good, of course).
Activity: 147
Most of the bounty coins that we get the price will decrease when ICO has selsesai. But what I usually do is do an analysis of tokens that I have whether it has the potential to recover and back up or the coins are constrained to recover. Maybe I will see the progress of a few days and if the coin allows for a back up, I will hold it for a while.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
With the price of the token bounty now, I will hold it until the price goes up. I can not sell it now, because the price is too cheap. And this is not worth it as my salary so far.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
hookers and cocaine  Grin
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
It depends on project and coins,  if  it was  weak  project I sell  tokens right after  the  listing,  sometimes I wait 2-4 weeks,  when bounty hunters sell   their tokens  wait a little more and sale. In another words  waiting, when the price come back to the ICO price and sale.  also if the project promising  I try  to keep  tokens

Me?  I just sell my token after I get it and after listing in any exchange, it's up to you if you hold your token or not but make sure that you are ready to face what will happen to your coin if you hold it for long term.
Activity: 86
In my personal opinion,you can hold the token that you thinks are promising or sell as soon possible the others that maybe does not look likes have a future.
It easy not easy take this decision,but before to do a bounty is good idea study the white paper.
Activity: 171
I think the best part of the money is to invest in cheap and promising coins for a long term.
Activity: 108
If I would be receiving rewards, If I am not needing money, I will treasure it and sold it only when I know that it grows. Patience is a virtue, willing to wait until it will earns doubles or even more than that.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It depends on project and coins,  if  it was  weak  project I sell  tokens right after  the  listing,  sometimes I wait 2-4 weeks,  when bounty hunters sell   their tokens  wait a little more and sale. In another words  waiting, when the price come back to the ICO price and sale.  also if the project promising  I try  to keep  tokens
Activity: 156
I personally hold the coins that I receive as rewards from the campaigns. After few years the price of the coins that I received as rewards may rise and give me big profits. 
Activity: 163
Won the awards?
I have almost never seen my earned rewards in my eyes, I'm already doing this half a year, but the projects just do not pay!
Pages:
Jump to: