Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 41. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
At the moment I'm selling everything. I see that the whole market is falling, which means that it is very dangerous to store the coins. And I really do not like to take risks.
Activity: 644
I'm not in a hurry to sell tokens that I get for the bounty, as they should be sold only after they give growth,and after ISO, especially now many tokens in the minus fell serezdno, and the meaning to sell for the corps, we have to wait,and I know a lot of people who are also waiting for the market to finally go up!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
If i believe enough in a project to give them my money, I will definitely hold, at least for the time needed to understand the value of the project
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
usually  I  am trying to hold  rewards from bounty, however it depends  on project and tokens,  sometimes  I  reinvest rewards into another  coins or ICOs. very seldom  I sell  rewards right after the listing. and sometime life demands  from us unplanned costs  -  convert rewards into cash
 - 
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I try to keep coins always of course there is a temptation to throw them off especially when the market is not stable maybe when one of the coins brings a good income and maybe I'll regret something in the future that I did not sell before
Activity: 350
Everything is individual and depends on the specific project. It is possible to sell tokens to get the reward,and part of to leave on a long term. If the project is promising and you believe in it, of course it is better to keep the coins up to high price.
Activity: 93
I usually keep the token i received from the bounty campaign. I hodl until the price goes higher than the ICO price. For me, it better strategy to have a huge profit than selling them immediately.
Activity: 43
when I get rewarded from projects that I follow. I will sell when the price is high and buy back when the price is down.
because I prefer to trade. so I can receive more profits .
Yes, good option. Many people sell large amounts of money specifically to lower the price and buy the coin back. I prefer to drain up to 75% of the earned coins, and the rest through etherDelta to bet on x2-X3 and forget for a long time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Currently, everything I get with bounty, I keep. I'll wait for a better course for selling them. The market is so far asleep
Activity: 57
I often feel tokens received especially from bounties and airdrops were meant to wet your appetite and bring you to loving the project to invest more in it. Thus, for some token depending on how promising it seem, I invest more - in the case of POS or MN coin, it go for owning an MN. And for other tokens, it is to sell at first order and invest in coin I trust.
Activity: 97
At first I sold all the coins, but lately I do not sell anything and I keep it. The market is now asleep, so it is better to keep it until the market does not recover
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
I personally divide my holdings into two. I take profit from one while I hold one for long term. I don't rush to sell after I have gotten the tokens at the end of the campaign. I wait for a good sell point which I miss out on most times.
Activity: 181
I leave the rewards for a while to see how promising they are.
Activity: 168
I think the best part of the money is to invest in cheap and promising coins, the price of which is below $ 10.
Activity: 35
I also get a few tokens, but its value is very low. I will wait for more
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
It all depends on what campaign I am participating with. If I just do not want for my signature to stay free I might join any campaign without any making any deep analysis. As for the present campaign it is very solid and was even listed on ICO Drops website, this is definitely long term investment for me with Multiversum campaign, hope it will bring me a fortune Smiley
Activity: 238
Depends on the development of the project and how they will deliver the words they have written on the whitepaper.And if the team is active on their social media accounts delivering news to the community maybe I'll hold the token as long as its not just promises.But sometime I sold half of it then just buy again for a lower price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
It depend on the project sustainability.
I can hold the tokens of a project that looks promising for months to years until my desire profit is reach.
But sometimes i can sell half of my tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
I hold tokens for long term and only sell when i need money or price pump too much and i sell it in steps like 10% per time.
Activity: 241
Almost everyone holds the tokens they receive after each campaign. However, I think it is not wise. Depending on the campaign, I always make a decision to sell or hold. Some people say they do not need money at the time and they do not sell. But maybe they will not have anything after a period of time. This makes the difference between the rich and the poor
Pages:
Jump to: