Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 83. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I try to keep coins always of course there is a temptation to throw them off especially when the market is not stable maybe when one of the coins brings a good income and maybe I'll regret something in the future that I did not sell before
According to my observations, even with the current drop in the market, very many coins showed very good positive growth in their prices. Of course, this phenomenon was not of a mass character, but nevertheless it is an indisputable fact.
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
I put it back in the liquidity pool

https://t.me/TradeToken
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
Depending  on several factor, this determine what I do with  the  reward, Ones the  token hit 3X  I sell part of the stake in my portfolio, I also sell base  on my need for  fiat per time to sort personal and family issue and lastely, I hold or dispose base on the roadmap of the project and the team backing the project.
Activity: 120
Coin rewards can I ever was of the results follows the airdrop. Until now these coins still do not I sell because the price was too cheap. And I still want to keep holding until later the price has gone up. And if I see the development of these coins are also great slowly rises steadily.

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I try to keep coins always of course there is a temptation to throw them off especially when the market is not stable maybe when one of the coins brings a good income and maybe I'll regret something in the future that I did not sell before
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
It all depends how confident you are of the project, if you were chasing after easy money then sell. I keep most of the tokens to myself and do not sell them for 1-3 months to see the project and how the market will react to it.

3 months is not even enough for the coin at least back to the ICO price, this is very dramatic and makes the emotions become unstable and always thought to sell it. But there are a lot of good coins to hold, and some that I think may not have the potential to sell and go back to many other new coins.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
I believe that you need to act on the situation on the market, and depending on the prospective of the token! If the project is strong, then keep looking at the market! And if the token is weak, then merge on the green market!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
It depend a lot on the project. I usually prefer to hold the coins, but not too long. Sometimes i sell like 50% of coins immediately if the project doesn't have bright future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
It all depends how confident you are of the project, if you were chasing after easy money then sell. I keep most of the tokens to myself and do not sell them for 1-3 months to see the project and how the market will react to it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
In most cases, it is a long hold. Everyone who decided to link their lives with cryptocurrencies should be ready for this.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I don't think people understand that their time spent on bounty campaign is investment, so if you see it as investment, you should treat those tokens as investment. I sell when I think the price of the token has hit a good selling point, there are some tokens that I keep more than 9 months before selling when the price has not hit where I think is right
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
What I do in my tokens that I receive is Holding only. Because their platforms start there after the campaign. So we have not seen the real value of a tokens we receive when it comes to our wallets. So we should just hold it until we see that x2 or so it has exceeded its ICO price /
Such a tactic of full retention of the token received as a result of participation in the campaign does not always justify itself. Only promising tokens deserve long-term retention. However, many received tokens not only do not increase in value over time, but often fall, and some - in general forever.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
depend on the market situations because if the market still down and i have to more patience to hold until the price rise up again however i don't know if this is always happened or not but based on my experience high price for the tokens usually happened when those tokens still fresh entering the exchange and usually the price will pumped so i think this is good time to sold because it might be not happened twice
Activity: 910
I try not to immediately sell my reward coins which I receive in bounty campaigns. Since I believe that the potential of the coin may be revealed a little later, and not immediately after the ICO. I had many such cases. Therefore, I almost always adhere to this strategy. And in the end, I get quite a good profit.
Activity: 124
I'm trying to hold for long term to get more profit, do a lot of projects that necessary money but for now I will put aside, that is if I earn much money. For now I will invest it and hoping that I will gain more.
Activity: 238
I haven't any reward or coin. But I am trying to receive this. If i success to get it then I will hold for long time till right price comes or need money urgent . I will sale only when there is no way other than sale.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
The received tokens should be immediately evaluated from the perspective of their prospects and held up to a certain point. Partially, tokens should be transferred to bitcoin, ethereum or other well-known coins, and partially output to fiat and used for own needs.
Mostly when everytime i get my reward i always keep it because i want grow it more, but sometimes i sell some of my receive reward when i need money to support my needs. But when there's a dumping in the market i continue to hold it then sell few of them when i know that the market is going well, hold or sell that the only way i do to everytime i've receive my reward, sometimes its depend to what im going to do to my reward in what the situation of the market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
of course i hold my rewards. that are my hard work and i don't want sell fast and got cents. hold it at least 6 month and it will be worth it.
Activity: 122
I guess, I hold some of them and invest with the rest. I'm always thinking that the risk should be spread. If one side fails, the other can compensate the situation. Of Course, this is a risk, too. But, if the both gets profit, it becomes win-win investment. This is what is desired.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
What do I do with my reward? I leave it until the price suits me completely, as soon as the price suits me, then I will definitely sell my coins, but it will only be in case the price is higher than the ICO price several times otherwise I will just not sell their tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: