Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 81. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think we should not sell prize tokens that you bought from bounty and frost in the crypto currency world. we should give time to new coins. As the market rises, the price on them will increase.
Activity: 38
It depends on the project - I guess once I get my bounty reward from TravelerToken (TLT), I'll probably hold the tokens until the platform goes live in Q3 2019, then I can start spending the tokens in the TLT ecosystem. This is because I believe that TravelerToken is an ICO that has a lot of potential to grow in the near future, as they are targeting the $2.3 trillion travel industry that involves more than 1.23 billion travelers on a yearly basis.

TravelerToken also has a very practical and viable use case - they are trying to revolutionize the travel industry by removing all the hefty processing and transaction fees that start piling up whenever there is a variety of intermediaries involved in the travel ecosystem. Furthermore, users of the TravelerToken debit card will be able to withdraw money in a foreign country without having to worry about poor exchange rates.

For your information, they are launching their bounty program soon (I heard it's tomorrow), so stay tuned. Here's the [ANN] thread for the TLT bounty program for reference. You can also visit their website or read their whitepaper to know more about the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
I personally hold the coins that I receive as rewards from the campaigns. Since the value of the coins I receive is very less to earn a considerable amount of profit, I think its better that I should hold on to them. After few years the price of the coins that I received as rewards may rise and give me big profits. One should at least wait for 6 months before selling his rewards otherwise he might repent his mistake.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
looking at the coin market is the first thing I do when getting a coin prize and if it's a good price it will either sell it or hold it if there's a better price
The fact is that if, and therefore, do not reach their peak prices, it is definitely better to sell it and at the same time buy even more promising coins. For example, an etherium or Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
looking at the coin market is the first thing I do when getting a coin prize and if it's a good price it will either sell it or hold it if there's a better price
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Whenever I receive rewards of tokens for my investment or bounty participation, I do not rush myself as regards what to do with it. Most of the times I hold the received tokens with me and keep for sales in the future, because from my experience there is every possibility that the price in the market may increase which will be of greater benefits to me. At other times, the moment I receive any token reward , I will re-invest it to produce more profits for me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Previously, I immediately sold. Now I look with tears in my eyes at what I sold. Now basically I keep the coins and look at the circumstances, the project is developing or not, is there a demand for these coins and so on.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
I hold my rewards because it is something that shows your faith in the company and the products on which they are working. Generally, I try to hold it as long as I can but in case of the cash crunch, it is my first priority to liquidate. I am not a great fan of bounties but I apply for some bounties if the company is coming up with something interesting.
Really?So what is the reward here refers exactly? If the reward here points out the bounty token. Well,of course first thing that comes in my mind is to be thankful for it because someone has given me trust in a particular information and that's very fulfilling in my part to be given a reward. Next will be,I will keep my reward as well because that symbolizes and the first thing that worth to be kept. Holding is the best thing to do for that kind of reward I can also give others a reward. It's a blessing so sharing is also part of it.
Activity: 168
Usually, I sell 50% of the received tokens. The rest I leave on the HODL. I sell when the price reaches x10 minimum.  Cool
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I hold my rewards because it is something that shows your faith in the company and the products on which they are working. Generally, I try to hold it as long as I can but in case of the cash crunch, it is my first priority to liquidate. I am not a great fan of bounties but I apply for some bounties if the company is coming up with something interesting.
Activity: 19
I will trade it to maximize the profit, I will sell it by taking profit 3 -5 times and then buy other potential coin again. Trading with good strategy will promising good return. But especially for token that has working product i hold it maximum in 1 years.
Activity: 70
If i get any rewards by doing some bounty campaigns i will wait for sometime until that token reaches some high value and then i will invest those coins in the some other ico which is top rated and eagerly expected by customers...
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
In a growing market, it makes sense to keep tokens obtained from participating in a bounty campaign. But when the market is red, it is better to sell right after exiting the stock exchange, and then re-buy at a lower price. This applies to promising projects.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I have participated a few bounty campaign for the last six months and received tokens, but I am holding them. I don't want to rush to sell them. I hope the price would increase in future then I would sell.
Activity: 31
If i get any rewards by doing some bounty campaigns i will wait for sometime until that token reaches some high value and then i will invest those coins in the some other ico which is top rated and eagerly expected by customers
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
Everytime i received my rewards that i got from bounty campaigns, i just immediately sell them if i find out that there are too much participants in their airdrop campaign and other campaigns like social media, translations, signature and etc. because most of the time, the reason why the coins are dumping too much it is simple because of airdrop participants that got their airdrop rewards.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
first, see if the token will be good for long-term endurance.
if not usually I immediately sell, or list in the market with prices that do not fall far from the ico price.
If prices in the market dropped dramatically, it is strongly recommended to wait for the price to go up again.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
it's a very good question dude i really encounter this kind of question from newcomers here but it seems still a good question for me in order to give pointers for newbie. Because i guess most of us here just convert it to fiat and enjoy the rewards that you've gain. For me it's not a wrong thing but make it sure you have a stockpile just in case the coin go bullish. You will not be regretting at all, in short i've become a trader by getting my funds through bounty i maybe keep some, spend some and get something and trade it for another coin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
You hold it! The holder of any asset determine the price and the demand of such asset. Provided that what you are holding is a quality coin, never be tempted to sell because you may regret it. Once you sell , that will be final. But if  you hold tgere will be unrealized gain.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Depending on the project, I set a goal for the profit I expect each particular coin to get me (x2, x3, x5...). After that I just hold it until it reaches that goal. This method is not 100% successful but it's what works for me most of the time.

Pages:
Jump to: