Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 84. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I prefer to behold the tokens or coin that I received from the bounties I joined. Waiting to become a better on the exchange and give a higher profit.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
The received tokens should be immediately evaluated from the perspective of their prospects and held up to a certain point. Partially, tokens should be transferred to bitcoin, ethereum or other well-known coins, and partially output to fiat and used for own needs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
I usually do not rush to spend rewards for the campaigns I'm taking part in. And often this makes no sense, because tokens usually have very little value. I continue to hold them for  the future to maximize potential profits.
Activity: 20
I will trade it to maximize the profit, I will sell it by taking profit 3 -5 times and then buy other potential coin again. Trading with good strategy will promising good return.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Normally I am a holder so whatever coins I have are mostly being held for a long period of time in wait for the prices to go up, much better waiting it out into a bull market, but with bounty rewards it's more of just holding for a short while and wait for them to be listed on exchanges and if they do well, I hold, but if the coins start suffering, I sell them off and get out.

Most of the reward tokens are having a small value, so for me I will hold for long term, maybe it takes years before I dump it all, just to make it sure that it will give me huge profit.
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
For now bro all of my rewards is on hold just check it once a week, still monitor the market if the market is good and i can make a profit on my holdings maybe i will sell it eventually
Activity: 294
It all depends on the project. good project i will keep watching the movement and hold them ,shit project will sell them at exchange .
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
Mostly after I receive my tokens from bounties I go and check the exchanges which it is listed on and I look out for the project and see if it is a good project and what kind of support it is getting. if I determine that it is a good project then I hold on to the coins and wait for higher prices but if it doesn't look like a good project then I sell off the tokens immediately.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
Once I receive a token from the bounty I have been following, I will sell it and make it money. If the token price I receive is still low, I will hold my token and sell it after the price starts to rise.
Activity: 490
basically, rewards I received - HOLD for an indefinite period, but many times I was wrong not selling at the right time, and now I have coins whose value is ZERO or there are no trade at all. now when I receive the rewards, I will try to sell on the very first big peak.
Activity: 79
This is my first bounty, so I haven't get reward from bounty yet. I only hear from my friend that if I participate in bounty I will get token as reward. I think when after I received reward, I will sell it. I want to enjoy my first earn.

Activity: 317
I also sell it and I also be patient waiting for the price to go up in any market which obviously I have to wait until the price goes up.
Activity: 322
I'm not in a hurry to sell all received tokens. I keep only those tokens, which in my opinion will grow.
Activity: 175
I just keep all the rewards i received then study the market if its ok to sell or hold it for the time that it has a good value.we should always monitor the market for a good sell of the reward because we do it in a hard work so we better be always keep first our reward.
Activity: 168
What I do mainly with my rewards are that, I hold the coins for a period of time to wait for the team to develop their idea and product. Some hunter rush to sell off their tokens. That maybe a good or a bad idea, but depending SBD generally, this is a baby market and the market is set to explode in the coming years as well.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I wait for a while until they go up in price then sell.it all depends on perspective these coins or not
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
I did not experienced to sold any token because i have not received anything yet but my plan if ever i would receive one is to hold it until the price will be x2 of the ICO price.
Activity: 139
I am always doing the same, selling for a little amount of money does not make any sense at all. But sometimes it is difficult to sell when there is not enough volume on the exchanges
Activity: 238
I will not rush to sell the reward I received. I keep it as a gift and over time it will add value. At that time I will sell the profits will be much higher.
Activity: 127
Normally I am a holder so whatever coins I have are mostly being held for a long period of time in wait for the prices to go up, much better waiting it out into a bull market, but with bounty rewards it's more of just holding for a short while and wait for them to be listed on exchanges and if they do well, I hold, but if the coins start suffering, I sell them off and get out.
Pages:
Jump to: