Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 78. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
 will hold the token and keep following until it is time to sell the token just consider that token to invest in a long period of time
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
I Hold the rewards that I receive from completing a Bounty or airdrop. I don't sell my coins cheaply. I HODL until God tells me to sell.
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
I sell them most of the time. In a rare occasion if I think that the project is great I keep them, but most of the time I am selling it. The money I spend of invest back in crypto.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
well I preffer to keep them in the long term as most of the ICO's take sometime to complete their roadmap or at least half of it and it's wiser to don't rush to sell them immediatly after they are listed on exchanges and keep them or at least sell half of them and half for keeping.
Activity: 51
As I participating signature and social campaign now, if my reward will be given to me. I will sell them in a exchanges where the price was the as ICO or even much higher. If not, I won't sell it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Simply holding it and when the token has a value then I will decide if I'll gonna sell it or not. This is one of the good thing in the world of cryptocurrency, there are so many campaigns that give rewards to their supporters (although some are scammers, but it's okay since we cannot do anything if they lied to their supporters). We have to keep our mind focus on our goals instead and thanks to the companies/projects that do giving rewards for their supporters.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
I cannot bother to keep track of too many coins, that happened in the past and it was a nightmare. If the bounty is large and I think is undervalued, I may keep it for a while, and if I really believe that the coin has a future I will hold.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.

Me too,  i prefer to hold my coins and forget it. I am confident that someday it will increase and my reward can be double, so i consider my reward as my savings that will gain more profit after a year or so.
Activity: 78
I will be thankful to be rewarded. And I will cherish it. Also, I won't sell them immediately because I will check first the market especially if the price was good enough or worth it for that token reward.
Activity: 251
What I plan to do with my rewards is that I want to hold them for a couple of years at a time but that would depend on the project which I am campaigning for, if I believe that the coinn will do good in the long run, and will be worth a lot of money then I will hold if not I will sell
Activity: 22
I am a reward for HODL. I sometimes use some of my rewards to buy other Altcoin. Sometimes I will make money. I have invested in a ICO, which has almost reached the upper limit.
Activity: 23
what i do with the reward i received was either sold them after they released to the market or if it's proven that after ICO finish and the team keep their work and all the community keep supporting than it's really worth to hodl it and see the result.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Well... Depending on the project and depending on the time. Some projects are worth holding and usually I have enough in my pockets to hold. But sometimes bounty gives a big reward while the coin is shitty and some occasions I need the quick money, so I cash out.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
I use the reward I received on my daily and monthly expenses. but sometimes if I still have a money to fund myself, I hold the coin or invest it on ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 84
I plan to change the tokens received from different projects for cash and spend them on my current expenses.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
If the token has future then I keep it until it gives 2x -3x.
If you can see that the token does not represent pricing, I just sell it))
If I luckily get involved in an signature campaign with a good coin like for example bitcoin or ethereum and if I get a high reward I would love to hodl my coin and keep it for a long term as my savings. But if unluckily get a great coin to campaign with then I would like to sell it right away so that I could move forward from it and get involved to a more valuable campaign of coin.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
I will only sell the tokens I receive from bounty at the price I want, so as much as I always see the market. But if there is a sudden need at any price I will sell. I see the price of tokens after the release in the market, the price is always below the price of ICO.
Activity: 322
If the token has future then I keep it until it gives 2x -3x.
If you can see that the token does not represent pricing, I just sell it))
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
i am holding my coins as investment.I am holding it for now because it is intended for a personal matter and also i am waiting for a greener one which i am not mistaken because it continued to moved now.
Activity: 120
It depend on the project sustainability. I can hold the tokens of a project that looks promising for months to years until my desire profit is reach.
Pages:
Jump to: