Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 79. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I hold my rewards. These rewards usually increase in value overtime. Once they gain some activities in the market, their value gradually increases making their prices higher.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
I keep the token for long time , and then I will see the progress of the project. When the whole market starts to grow, it is a good opportunity to sell a good price of tokens and gain more profits than selling the rewards immediately after the sale.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
I look at the situation: if the reward is large, then I merge it and re-buy it! If the reward is very small, then I immediately sell it! And if a very promising project, but the reward is not great, then HODL!
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
I will definitely hold my tokens I received as rewards from the bounty campaign i joined. Long term hold will gain much more than sell it right away when it listed to an exchanger. Just need to be patience specially if the tokens have good potential and the developer together with the team are very active.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I'm not yet done with my bounty campaign yet because I am just new here in forum, but according to my friend which is a full member and have lots of experienced here. We should hold our rewards and let it grow until its highest value, with doing this it will maximize your profit and you will make a decent amount of money in the long run. You can encash your tokens/coins anytime you want in order to provide your needs and wants for everyday, but do not forget to save up for yourself in the future. That is my plan, to hold coins / rewards > encash my coins if needed > and save up for another investments.
Activity: 143
When i receive the reward from bounty or airdrop I will hold it untill  the token price to reach the ICO price but if I need money of course I will sell it.  Grin
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
Like most of the people in this topic, I agree that the best strategy is to hodl them. Have a reasonable target price in mind, and wait until the price gets there.

Your friend's advice ain't bad, but the problem with having crypto in exchanges for a long time is that sometimes the exchange gets hacked (or claims to be hacked) and your crypto will be gone, so I personally prefer to wait and watch until the right moment comes.  Smiley
Activity: 219
Merit: 11
I sell them, just as soon as my tokens entered any exchange, the fact is that I have 3 children, and I need to keep them on something, so I do not expect any growth of these tokens.
Activity: 158
Thats what I really want to do also hold my rewards or tokens to multiply more I must be patience only in holding for me to get some more tokens, thats what mostly everybody do.
I will withdraw if i had a sudden emergency needs.
Activity: 95
I'll do a lot of research in deciding how to deal with the coins, I generally if a coin in my long-term portfolio, I will not choose to sell them, but if I value of the coin, I will get the coins, the first time to sell them.
Activity: 146
When I receive some reward tokens, I usually choose to hold them because they are not obtained through investment, and they have little interest. They will also erupt for a while and I will be able to earn a sum of money. So I They will not be sold immediately.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
when i receive my rewards/Tokens from bounty or some airdrop i just Hold them because i know many people selling it fast and don't wait for the token pump to the moon.
so i just hold them and wait for the highest price they can reach .
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
It depends actually what would be the best decision to do on the rewards that you will received. I would check first if it has the potential to grow more in the future then I will hold it for the mean time then sell it a worthy price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Any rewards one receives should be considered as tokens bought with real money. This is how you will make the best decisions. For me if the project has a good look term potential I will hold them, otherwise sell them when the price is good.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250

well we cant force or blame participants if they sell their token instant , because they are receiving those tokens for their time they invested in bounty .
but yes best thing is to hold tokens for few months , at least hold 50% of tokens .
you can send them to etherdelta and place sell order , but what if no one buy them for few weeks ? also you need to remember that your tokens are on etherdelta .
i will decide whether to sell my bounty reward or not based on price at that time , if it is x5 or x10 will sell them , if normal ico price then will keep 50% tokens for long period . if low price then hold all .
if i received my rewards im waiting to ethereum to increase so that i can invest more . i will earn all rewards i received so that if i have alot of earning i will invest that to ethereum because ethereum is the most popular altcoin in this generation and i rather refer this to other people to know and to invest there rewards they received.
Activity: 221
Yeah you can do that tricks if you are too lazy to check the price, but its fine and you need to find out the best target sell for every coins. So try them out and figure all about it.
Activity: 210
keeping them until the exchanges come.
If the value for each token will be amounting to price in ICO, I will probably sold them right away. But if the price was lowest than the ICO price, I will hold it and wait for the right time to sell them Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
I think we should not sell prize tokens that you bought from bounty and frost in the crypto currency world. we should give time to new coins. As the market rises, the price on them will increase.

dude we do not buy tokens from bounty , they are received as reward for our work and for promoting their project on social media or BTT Forum .
and yes as a serious bounty participant we should wait for project to get developed and then if we feel price is ok to sell , we can sell our tokens .
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token

well we cant force or blame participants if they sell their token instant , because they are receiving those tokens for their time they invested in bounty .
but yes best thing is to hold tokens for few months , at least hold 50% of tokens .
you can send them to etherdelta and place sell order , but what if no one buy them for few weeks ? also you need to remember that your tokens are on etherdelta .
i will decide whether to sell my bounty reward or not based on price at that time , if it is x5 or x10 will sell them , if normal ico price then will keep 50% tokens for long period . if low price then hold all .
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
I follow my bounty goal campaign is to work to earn money, So when I am getting rewarded from my work. I will see the price in the market. and when the price is fine, and the token is worth selling then I will sell my Token and exchange it with Money. but if the price is too low then I will hold it until the price rises, I do not want to lose by selling the rewards too low. because I join bounty campaign also requires energy, time and mind.
Pages:
Jump to: