Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 86. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 2
I just received my token when I join the airdrops, it's not that much but I see a good potential in it. So maybe I'll just hold it for a long time. We don't know it will go high and high everyday. It's worth a shot.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
I will hold it for a while until the price is really good. I think if it is too hasty to sell it is the same as wasting the opportunity to get a good price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Whenever i get a reward that i received i always hold it up to 6 months or i would sell it in december.
Why? Because the price of the reward i would get might go up to 10x rather than selling the reward instantly.
Activity: 518
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?
After i received my reward in the bounty where i joined, i hold it until the price is increase then i will sell it if i need some money. I just hold it because i am not contented on the price of it, but if i am contented then i sell it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
I don't know yet, because I have had the worst of luck!

I have done four bounty campaigns so far of which only one of them has paid me.
The others are all seemingly stalling forever and ever...

For the one I did get paid for, I was so excited and immediately sent it an exchange.
As I was calculating how much I should sell it for, I ran the numbers and then calculated that to how much time I put in to the bounty program.

I would have made a whopping $1.27 an hour lol!

So then I just decided that I would hold it a long time.

I put in all that time, might as well wait until it reaches a point where I feel like that time I put in was worth it.
For those that immediately sell, I can see the motivation behind that, but they were free, why not wait?
It's kind of like the kid who is promised to get two snacks if he waits an hour, but can't so he just eats up the first snack in the first 5 minutes
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
i always think we hold no matter what. when we receive it it better to hold for one or two years before selling it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
I will hold them at the wallet and wait up for the better price. We all know that most bounty hunter sell them right away but there are more of them holding the coins and believe that the price would rise.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
In my observation, we should hold our tokens if we received it as our payment in bounty or airdrops. Once the new coin will list in the first exchange, I notice that its price is lesser than the price in ICO. We will lose a lot if we will exchange it earlier because some investors also hold their coin and waiting for a chance that the price will hike. So far, i think the best strategy to gain better is to hold our coins when we received it.
Activity: 56
For me,  if I can recieved a reward from participating in a bounty campaign. I will trade it when the price going high. So that I can earn a bigger profit from the tokens I received. But so far I don't received any kind of tokens from the bounty campaign.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I usually hold out and check market trends and exchanges. In this kind of investment, there will always be risks and selling or holding out would most likely have their own pros and cons. If I strike gold, all the better. If not, I'd probably minimize potential loss and see how that pans out. I check out our community here for updates most often as there are a lot of helpful people here who'd gladly share their experiences and tips.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
after receiving the token and being in the wallet, I see the coin market, whether my coin is good or not so if the price of a good coin then immediately sell it and if there is still possibility to go up again then keep it in the wallet until the situation is better.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
after getting it I keep holding it for as long as possible until the price goes high, but there are certain circumstances make me sell it if I have a sudden need. so I strongly recommend to always hold a new token in the market that we have got from a bounty or airdrop so that we get later is a big advantage
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
for the received tokens through bounty or through airdrop or any earned free token you should hold it for long term or mid term or you can sell half and keep in your wallet the other half! just in case that token grow in value to dont miss it our as most of us did, so the last decision is for you of course  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
 I choose to forget to get my bounty awards. I don't want to sell these tokens cheaply, because I've been working hard to get the gold medal line, and I've been working hard for a few months.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
Whilst I have been a fan of only HODLing all rewards, I’m starting to reconsider whether it would be better to sell immediately and buy back in on the dip at day 3 or 4, thus increasing my bag at no cost.

The only thing holding me back is the idea that I sell something of value that doesn’t have the post-ICO dip, and then I miss out on a token that moons.

For now, I plan to simply HODL and allow the devs to implement their roadmap to completion.
Activity: 154
Even though i have not yet received any valuable tokens, after a great research, i think would hold onto them. Patience is a virtue and holding gives larger profits.
Activity: 210
So far, what I got at all has a small price so I'm not in a hurry at all with selling but very offense that so little is given.м
Activity: 241
Most of the time I would hold my rewards that I gained and earned from the bounty campaigns I have participated in. However, when the times are rough for the cryptocurrency I have rooted for, and I am in dire need of money at the same moment, I immediately cash out some of the coins I gained and then hold the remaining ones so I could still gain something.
Activity: 380
I usually use the rewards to finance the need of my family. Even though it's small, it is still worth it. I appreciate the opportunity that bitcoin or cryptocurrency in general  because it doesn't require any educational background or status. It's open to everyone that is willing to do the work.
Activity: 152
I still follow a bounty of new campaigns, but I never get the results from following the airdrop. And the result was also good because at that time the number of participants who were followed for only a few. So I'm grateful to get it.
Pages:
Jump to: