Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 88. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Received awards I keep in the portfolio. Since I expect that by the autumn many tokens will make a few X. I think that you need to wait a little and wait. Since time shows that the crypto currency is the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

Yes, maybe this is a good strategy. But I think that you need to carefully study the project. Many tokens in the future can cost much more than x10. Look at the Icon that took off to x100 in a few months ...
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.

when i receive tokens or coins, i keep them, the more the merrier. for i know that cryptocurrency price will increase in the near future. when it comes, the value is much more compared than of today.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
It all depends on the token. If the ICO has gathered enough funds and will proceed with their project and its a good project that will add value to people's live I will hold. If not I will sell soon after receiving them
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
If I receive a token, I will quickly sell it, if it is already in the exchanger.
I am afraid that in future the token will not sell or disappear from the exchanger.

Good things happen to those who wait, this don't apply to you in that case.

If you receive a token that means you have promoted and believed to the project's potential, why promote a token when you don't see any possibilities of its success? This is the kind of attitude of someone who won't be able to earn a lot. If you receive about 100K token that means you can have a lot of USD when the price of this token will be worth $1 each.
Activity: 155
Yes , when ever i participate in bounty defiantly recv some coins or tokens in shape of reward. then i would like to sold some coins and to hold some coins. for now i am holding mu THUG COIN and waiting to see its Boom Wink
Activity: 1
Token or crytocurrency is a investment. You should spend 10% of saving to invest any token you want. oneday, you will get more money from them. Unfortunately, you lose just 10%.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Reward from bounty I use for another income so I can pay my debt, my credit card debt and I start a business so we can get more profit in real world, we must use the reward for positive purpose too because from that thing we automatically support the good vibes from cryptocurrency
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
I usually hold, but now I am thinking about switching to the strategy of selling 30% on the bull run. This way you always hold but you also take some profit. As with building of portfolio - it is best if you diversify, but just a bit.
Activity: 143
I'm still holding the tokens I received I will hold it and wait until it increase it value because for now the price is low. Many people who received their rewards sell its token immediately when it listed in exchange, not knowing that it will increase its value if they wait. But it depends to the project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I'm doing the same, my friend also thought me that. So I just let it intact in my wallet and wait for the right value.
Activity: 228
Merit: 4
It depends on many factors: its value, is it gonna be listed soon, the quality of the project...
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
It depends on my mood. I tend to invest %50 back up on better/bigger alternative coins. And HODL other %50 for bull runs. In generall this strategy has been working for me. I am not making huge money but its enough for me.
Activity: 238
If I see the project is promising, I'll hold it
Activity: 165
If I would be receiving rewards, If I am not needing money, I will treasure it and sold it only when I know that it grows. Patience is a virtue, willing to wait until it will earns doubles or even more than that.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
 it depends on project. If it is a good project, I will hold the tokens for a long term, but if it is a project that is not so good, I will sell off use the fund invest in another coin or I cash out if i am in need of cash.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Mostly after I receive my tokens from bounties I go and check the exchanges which it is listed on and I look out for the project and see if it is a good project and what kind of support it is getting. if I determine that it is a good project then I hold on to the coins and wait for higher prices but if it doesn't look like a good project then I sell off the tokens immediately.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I conduct an analysis of the company and the roadmap, then I sell some part, and the rest I keep for a long time, since it is quite likely that in a year or two the price will grow significantly
Activity: 82
I think that in the growing market, it makes sense to get the tokens from the bounty movement and keep it going. But when the market is red, it is best to sell immediately after exiting the stock exchange and then repurchase at a lower price. This applies to better projects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
During the bounty campaign, the token or coin that I received for completing the bounty campaign I usually hold it first for two-three months depends on the status of the market. And also before I sell the coins I will do research about the project that I joined. If the after market is really good if it’s good I’ll hold it first before selling it.
Pages:
Jump to: