Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 89. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
If I receive a token, I will quickly sell it, if it is already in the exchanger.
I am afraid that in future the token will not sell or disappear from the exchanger.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
after receiving the award , i will carefully study the coin, the amount of it , its team , feasibility of the project . if it is a good project , i will hold it for a long time . wait for the coin to mature and you'll get more in return
Activity: 76
I usually hold my token reward several weeks and observe if the project good and has a good potential to develope. If the project is not successful, I sell my coins quickly.
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
If we are talking about bounty, then I prefer to sell them immediately, otherwise what's the point, but if suddenly the project is really good and I believe that it will be used for any purpose, then I can wait, and so immediately it is better to sell.
Activity: 283
After receiving the token, I will see the development of its value in the market. If there is potential to keep going up then I will hold it for a while. If it is possible I will exchange it to ETH or BTC. I think by exchange it to ETH or BTC it would be safer if it would hold it for longer.
Activity: 224
I will keep my coin all the time, if it seems that the price is rising as expected, then I will soon sell it fear the price will decrease again. A potentially good coin will make you rich in just a few days.
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
I hold most of the tokens I earned depending on how successful the project was or how much potential of profit can the token give me. Usually successful projects tend to have their tokens high value so I keep on holding and wait for the desired profit then sell. On the other hand if the project was not that successful or average I quickly sell the tokens I earned.
Activity: 327
Merit: 11
Usually, I read about the project whenever I joined it. If their idea is nice, but unrealistic, I sold it. Means I decided whether to sell or hold way from the beginning. At least, you have to invest your time and effort for those rewards. So, it's better value your time. Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Hi everyone,
Question staking and MN rewards are inflationary? And the buybacks at what price and what do. I have a little confuse. And you do with those coins?

Thanks all,
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

This is the method I follow once I receive the tokens:

1. Sell 40% of the tokens immediately in Idex or Etherdelta
2. Sell 40% of the tokens after 1 week
3. Keep the remaining 20% for the long-term (6 to 12 months).
Activity: 420
When i will get my reward i keep them safe for the future. it will depand on the company,s plan and road map. or  i can invest them to some coins so that i could take more profit.
Activity: 476
When I receive a token from bounty, I will sell my token at the highest price. If the token price is still low, I will hold my token until it can sell in the market. The price of tokens received on each bounty, so tokens received from bounty not all can be sold.
Activity: 630
Merit: 261
I try to keep them in order to accumulate profits. I keep it on a cold purse, so I have no reason to worry.
Activity: 560
I think most of the awards received should be kept waiting for profits in the long run. this can bring good profits
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

Received tokens are a reward for my months of hardworking
definitely I need some fiat rewards; so I prefer to sell them 75%
Then keep the remaining 25% for hodl purposes

Nothing compares to instant profits
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
Investing it to the traditional businesses so that my future would be much secured,the cryptocurrencies are still doubtful that is why i am going to put some money to other things,because we wont know when will the cryptocurrencies are going to be permanently banned,never going to change the fact that the cryptocurrencies has a alot of regulations from different countries.
Activity: 177
All depends on the value of the tokens rewarded, but most of the time, i hold them for a while and see if they will be added in a major exchange platform nd trade, or just sell them off as soon
Activity: 238
It is kind of arbitrary, depending on the potential of the project, because as you participate in the campaign, you fastly figure out if the project is great or if its just another project. Then you must hodl in the first case scenario, in the second one you might sell them when there is a peak.
As for me, i like to hold the coins i get from bounties, because i choose the ones that i have faith into.
Activity: 138
Powering Real Economy in the gaming world
I don't sell right away the moment I received my tokens. Usually, the value of it is too low to sell. So I will still wait for the right moment that I can sell them at a right price. I do not hold too long because I know how volatile the market is. If you didn't catch the high wave, you will have a hard time to catch it again. You'll end up a bag holder of that coin.
Activity: 91
I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.
I think this is really a good choice, but there is one thing but. That's just the same as my friend had a coin, which stood after ICO 1 dollar. After some time, it grew to $ 6, and now it costs $ 0.5. In this connection, the question arises. Was it not easier to sell it at a peak and to re-buy?

This is one of the most logical way of doing it. It's not a matter of impatience, but a matter of getting proits.
Making wise decisions and maintaining good judgment is part of this platform.
However, I always pefer hodling long term. But when need arise, we can always sell
Pages:
Jump to: