Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 92. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
it all depends on the coins, I usually keep them until the moment I do not ruin that they do not need me anymore, this period lasts from 3 to 6 months
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
What I do with that reward is by investing some in altcoins so that in future its rewards can multiply and partly for everyday life.
Activity: 182
Depend on the coin progress in market and rank in the coinmarket. If coin is potetial coin I want to hold it.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
It is what I usually do too in tokens which I have received from bounty rewards split for sale and storage, but sometimes it depends on whether the coin has a potential or not. When I have doubts that he can receive value after time or can be excluded from the list at the exchanges, I will at once sell it as soon as he appears in the list because I can lose chance to earn on him while there is an opportunity.
Activity: 145
Usually I hold the bonus tokens more than 1-3 months, and then I watch how there is a development of the project. When all market begins to grow, that is good chance to sell tokens at the good prices and to get more profits than if I sold right after Baunti's distribution.
Activity: 208
Bitcoin movement follows demand-supply. Yesterday's news however gave negative sentiment. So there's a slight drop in prices but I'm sure the bitcoin price in 2018 reaches $ 10,000.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Always hold your rewards till the company complete its project as described in their whitepaper, if you hold till then,you will get maximum gains from that. Holding is always give more returns then short term sell.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
When I received my first reward I sold it and from what I got I bought it with eth as I see eth as more stable than any altcoins. And until now I'm doing it fairly but if my token came from promising project I prefer to hold it for months or years, depends on the market.
Activity: 146
As of now,I prefer to hold the rewards which I recieve from campaign and I'm waiting for the high value of this tokens hoping that soon I can have more profit from them,we don't know when will be that time come,but I believe that soon or before this year ended,there will be a great change in market value for it.
Activity: 156
which I do with the tokens obtained,
1. I will check the exchange rate of the token, as some are new tokens, some of which have no market yet
2. if any, let's look at the ups and downs of prices in 3, 6, and 12 months back
3. if the tokens obtained are not worth the price we can hold, if there is a price we have to make a decision will, you will hold and wait for the price to rise at another time or you exchange with another token for trading, or you can sell
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
I did not participate in a lot of bounties. Some ended in December and January, but there are still no payments. Some paid fairly quickly, but the cost does not suit me. Therefore, I leave these tokens for a long-term perspective. I see no reason to sell them now. I did not try to put up high selling orders on stock exchanges.
Activity: 292
Harmony for One and All
I use some tokens/coins I receive from airdrop and bounty for trading,,, and some I use for my life's needs.
Activity: 117
if I get a reward with what I get from work I will use for everyday purposes, because we live also need money, the most important to try.I like forum bitcoin talk.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I just waiting for a good price than sell it to Ethereum or Bitcoin. Than I sell a small part of it to fiat for the living and  the big part I leave for investment in ICO's
Activity: 252
In a developing business sector, it bodes well to keep tokens acquired from taking part in an abundance crusade. Be that as it may, when the market is red, it is smarter to offer directly in the wake of leaving the stock trade, and afterward re-purchase at a lower cost. This applies to promising activities.
Activity: 273
If ever I received an reward,specially in bounty campaign I rather sell it.I buy something as my memorabilia for my effort,hard work and spending time in this campaign.
Activity: 337
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

I will sell the reward token that I am going to receive. Though it is not a good idea for other, I prefer to sell it because I need money to use for my family's needs.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.

I agree. That's what I usually do too with the rewards I get. My mentality is to circulate the coins I get in rewards to get those coins that I want or dispose it to buy coins that I want. I usually give ICO-born coins a time line in terms of how long I will keep and hold them, which is usually about six months to maybe nine maximum. I check out if the value of the coins would double or triple by the time the project launches into market, if it does then I dispose it accordingly; however, if it doesn't I wait for the best time to dispose it for the maximum profit.
Activity: 518
I am familiar with people who also participate in generosity companies. Some of them do not rush to sell received Tokines, others on the contrary, immediately after the issue of tokens the exchange is sold. My friend advised me to send them to EtherDelta. When receiving tokens, place orders for the sale of x2 - x10 (depending on the project) and just wait until they are purchased.
What do you do with the received tokens?

Rewards I am trying to invest in new projects. If it is possible of course. Because there are a lot of problems with converting and selling tokens you received. But I am trying to conquer all such problems.
Activity: 238
When I have a bonus I am very happy. But to make money by selling these coins, I did not choose that way. I kept my coin as a property and when the coin went up high, I thought about selling it.
It also depends on the circumstances. If after the token has its price high and I am in need of money then I can also sell ...
Pages:
Jump to: