Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you do with the rewards you received? - page 93. (Read 6770 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
There are many routes you can take with the bounties you earn.  You can hodl them until the project matures and the tokens increase in value.  You can sell them immediately after the coin is listed on an exchange and cash out or hold onto the bitcoins or swap them for a different altcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
It depends on the token I receive, If the token I receive is a good project, I will hold i won't dump it until months or years, But if the project is not so good, I will dump some and hold some just in case, and finally if it is project that is not good. I will dump them all. So it depends on project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I enjoyed the reward I received from bitcoin. When I participate in quality campaigns, I get the corresponding score and some money. I used the money to continue to invest in bitcoin and the rest used to farm the cost of living every day. Life can not be short of money.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
I will choose to keep holding. Most projects will have a stable development period after ICO is successful.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When i recieved my award from bounties i will hold it especially when ico has the potential to rise because the projects quality product is very indemand and its developer is very active because its difinitely a wait for a month to really the tokens value are getting high rate.its just drops its value when the tokens and the list are exchanged in exchange for almost all ofawards are immediately rxposing their tokens so its impact on the price of tokens
Activity: 147
Well, as for me, whenever I receive rewards from either bounty campaign or airdrop. I always hold it for at least four to five months before selling it. Within that period of time I'm sure the price will pump up than it was when the reward was dropped.
Activity: 50
I usually do nothing. Sometimes even don't look what I get this or that time, because just forget about it. It's just interesting to collect such rewards
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
Most of my rewards I received since January 2018, when the market was falling. To sell anything now irrationally. So, I hold all rewards and wait xssss.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
If you believe in project you work for the best option will be hodl. Or you can sell part of rewarded tokens and another part to hodl. There where occasions when tokens made x40 per one year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
All the received awards I carefully store) as they say, on the long-term)
Activity: 282
Merit: 10
Well , that depend on how i fell and where i am . If im upsett im spending my money on stupid thinks to relax , to calm down , i spend my money on cigarets and other thinks . But if i fell happy then im spending my reward on happy think , like going to cinema or buy some close . im doing a lot of think with my rewards , and im going to do more thinks when im going to make more profit from bitcoin , i intend to invest soon some money in bitcoin and i hope im going to make a lot of profit in a short time becouse i really need money lately .
Activity: 134
I plan to hold it for long term, but if if need money badly I will sell it some of them. I wish that got some big profit to help my family in their everyday need.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
Haha awesome question. I tend to save my rewards  in safe wallet cause I only join campaigns/coins I trusted. Sometimes I sell like %50 to cover my real life expensesor just to buy different altcoin.
Activity: 64
Am new in cryptos and the little rewards I received, I sold 95% of it to keep myself fit, maybe in future, I will be holding some
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I always prefer to hold those coins as the reward received is very less to book profit. I just simply forget about it. Maybe one day, those few tokens will yield me a lot of profit if it is a success.

Same here. What I do is get a feel of how the market is receiving the coin, if I think it has good potential to rise up in value for the next following months, I hold it patiently. I say that because I have read in an article that ICO or campaign based coins are best kept for a span of three to six months because that's when the project is also being marketed aggressively by the developers, which in turn, helps the coin get value. After aggressive marketing, the coin will either deteriorate or continue going up, now, what I do at that point is to see if I will continuously hold the coin or dispose it getting its peak value.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
For me  If  that coin is promising, I will divide it into two part, first part is for selling, second one is for holding. So I can use it for my needs and invest for future.

When I get these rewards (as the author of the post calls them) I also try to divide coins into two parts. However, first, I am waiting for the time when they grow, and only after it I sell the coins.
Its never been easy decision what to do with these rewards because I also received many in last few months and just one or two give good mostly these gone in down badly and never came back on good price so I have to sell them on this level with not good rate so if some one want to keep them surely do some study and keep eye on market then take decision about this
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
For me  If  that coin is promising, I will divide it into two part, first part is for selling, second one is for holding. So I can use it for my needs and invest for future.

When I get these rewards (as the author of the post calls them) I also try to divide coins into two parts. However, first, I am waiting for the time when they grow, and only after it I sell the coins.
Activity: 70
Holding in the long term, I mean at least 1 to 2 years is most of the time the right option. I don't understand people selling their coins/tokens as soon as it is listed on an exchange. Off course they get a little something but nothing compare like holding for long.
Activity: 112
I learned my lesson to hold my rewards when I received it. It happen that I sold right away the coins that I had then in a few months time it went go high. So, I should learned to hold some of my coins to earned a well profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
After I got my reward, I hold it because there's a time that the price goes down. And then I just wait until the price recover to sell it to make a profit. Sometimes, I trade because I also want to have a new coins so that I can try it and to know what coins are best today until the end although everyday the coins are changes by it's price.
Pages:
Jump to: