Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you learn from crypto market - page 24. (Read 3027 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 11:23:51 PM
Patient and Investment experience. But I lost a lot of money to learn them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 11:21:03 PM
if we will achieve success will certainly require a lot of struggle between them must fail first in order to succeed in the future we will be accomplished, your true word that we must be patient heart and discipline to achieve a success.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
August 01, 2018, 11:06:47 PM
I get knowledge from my personal experience that you don't have to trust anyone who tells you that you are trading crypto well, especially in choosing altcoins. You need to find out for yourself what the project idea is, if you think it's good then you can join to invest. currently it is difficult to predict the market because of its fluctuating nature.
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 11:19:43 PM
The Cryptocurrency market has taught me so many things. It has taught me to be disciplined, it has taught me not to be greedy and as well, the market has taught me perseverance. Sincerely, I have learnt a lot from this market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 10:39:48 PM
When I lost a lot of money, I found a law. Grin
Always be patient with the market and wait for your profit.
Activity: 83
August 01, 2018, 10:38:33 PM
From the day i joined crypto market, i have a lot of experience with cryto market
First thing: dont trust anyone. I was lied from one guys, who i was respect. but he lie me, lie all of us just for money.
He exchange his reputation for money.
But, actually, i learned something from be lied too. Espescially in buy/sell coin.
I will share you some indicator for trading in next post
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
July 30, 2018, 01:14:27 AM
Ever since I started, I always treat my investment as gone, as loss.

I've learned that in this industry, there's no sure 100 percent gain, just a loss. And investing is not just about choosing what you think is good, and what you think is not.

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 30, 2018, 12:59:32 AM
There will be no gain if you wont experience pain and failures.

I've learned that one must be patient in order to succeed. And if you are too impatient, you'll learn on how to panic sell.
Activity: 469
Merit: 102
FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER
July 30, 2018, 12:53:22 AM
To failure in crypto this I also experienced it and it often, but from failure we can continue to develop themselves and the potential to keep growing into a better direction, because, basically, to achieve success it takes a long process and never give up. It is needed in the world of crypto
Activity: 45
July 30, 2018, 12:45:53 AM
it is true in the crypto that must be added is the knowledge and patience in this business, especially not all people succeed in rich in instant time in crypto, because crypto desperately need confidence and good analysis in reading market and market interest for investment, you must be extra patient and confident in trying dicrypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
July 30, 2018, 12:42:15 AM
What I learned is that cryptocurrency is a human activity sphere for anyone. Any person, no matter educated or not, poor or rich, man or woman, even teenagers - anyone can try it and change his life for the best. Or for the worst Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 12:38:09 AM
I learbn more about patient on cryptocurrency, I can take more higher level for patient because I have bought altcoin on higher price but now altcoin was down and make me ho increase limited of patient. I can take patient level until higher because I know how much have loss my money if have to sell my altcoin on lower price.
Activity: 72
July 30, 2018, 12:30:33 AM
Don't be scared to Fail, In Crypto that will Happen to you for Sure. 😂

You HAVE to Fail to Succeed.
Just Learn from your Failures. 👌🏽

Cryptocurrency is a Revolution, and it hasn't even Started.💸💰

Just tell me, what do you learn anything in crypto market? About me, there are:

- Careful
- Patience
- Discipline
- And, do anything, just need a little lucky...
Pages:
Jump to: