Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency? - page 18. (Read 4395 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:05:31 PM
I think crypto currencies have the potential to revolutionize our world, however even with the potential of this technology, it is important to manage our expectations and face reality. A lot of infrastructural development is still needed for the blockchain to be used worldwide. Also most crypto projects are 5-10 years to quick for what they are hoping to do.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 05:45:27 PM
The introduction of the Blockchain could change the world for the better. A cryptocurrency will provide free exchange of money.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 04:32:48 PM
Crypto can have great benefits. aside from the results that can be obtained from it of course also from existing technologies in crypto. so this certainly wanted more people so as to make his request. Crypto has a very helpful technology system if applied in life. Crypto can start making this acceptable and certainly will be the better for the long term.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
September 14, 2018, 04:38:28 PM
I think one of the best thing in life is to achieve something right, the best moments in cryptocurrency is when you achieve that target of your at the right time, so tell me what best come to your mind in crypto than the coin you're holding should start mooning and the green bar is all we see on the chat trust me those are the best moments.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 03:29:34 PM
I like most of all the crypto currency that it can be used anywhere and anytime. You can easily track every transaction. And besides, there are no taxes.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 07, 2018, 04:47:02 AM
Why is cryotocurrency useful?
Because it can facilitate finance in the future, speed up financial transactions and secure your assets with a private key.

What do you like most about cryotocurrency?
Always surprise when I trade Bitcoin with Altcoins.

What makes cryotocurrency better than fiat?
Transaction speed and acceptance in any country when you are traveling abroad.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
September 02, 2018, 03:49:31 PM
Crypto-currencies attract me to the opportunity to unite and do their own business, while no one will be able to interfere. In this case, you can even not wait for something to send - just do yourself what you like. The main thing is that everyone should like it. Well, how to reach consensus is unknown to us..  Wink
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
September 02, 2018, 03:25:02 PM
Crypto is fast, cheap to transfer and anonymous. You can transfer millions of USD to another wallet without asking anyone or without letting anyone know. Freedom is important.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 03:24:27 PM
The thing I like most about cryptocurrency is its usability. Cryptocurrency in the context of online payment development will certainly help people have more choices in making payments on the Internet. Crypto with blockchain technology is very convenient, can pay security, transfer money all over the world with very low fees.
Activity: 266
September 02, 2018, 03:23:26 PM
I like cryptocurrency because of the opportunity to earn, but more because of the unique, revolutionary blockchain technology. I believe that blockchain technology will be used everywhere in the future.
Activity: 170
September 02, 2018, 03:17:01 PM
I really believe in the sphere of crypto currency, it will make the world the best. We are waiting for a new world economy in a few years.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
September 02, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

I think that the crypto currency is very attractive for investors. And with this you can get a good profit. And now, as a payment, you can rely on a crypto currency. I heard that there will soon be cryptographic cards. And you can easily calculate with them.
Activity: 322
September 02, 2018, 12:56:24 PM
At the moment, this is something that the governments of countries have nothing to do with the crypto currency, and the whole course depends only on investors
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
September 02, 2018, 12:46:39 PM
I like Cryptocurrency because it is a brilliant tool  for money making and makes our dreams true. If you have money for  investments you can  use them for trading or ICO. if not  - bounty campaigns
Activity: 588
September 02, 2018, 12:43:18 PM
First is to gain profit of course to make more money by investing in cryptocurrencies.
Second, transaction fees. The fact that they involve lower fees than any other money transaction processes. Last, speed of transaction. Transactions are built to be incredibly fast and globally available. You can send money anywhere and it will arrive a handful of minutes later.
Activity: 210
Merit: 19
September 02, 2018, 06:16:15 AM
What I like most in crptocurrency is its decentralized nature,in the sense that no government nor Central Bank has any effect on its value,but the individuals in the community...its digital nature is something I love so much
Activity: 56
September 02, 2018, 12:36:53 PM
It proves me the best online money. And it secures my future probably in this sphere.. I like it best because it makes me earn more money. It gives me privilage to become millionier.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 12:31:33 PM
Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?

I am a fan of cryptocurrency because it helps to avoid negative qualities of Fiat currency. For example, the cryptocurrency committed to decentralization. Cryptocurrency helps to get rid of the negative influence of banks and other intermediaries. In addition, there is a speculative interest - you can make good money on cryptocurrency by investing in strong coins with a good idea and a strong team. In General, I am sure that cryptocurrency is the future!
Activity: 188
September 02, 2018, 12:17:26 PM
Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?
I think the best about Cryptocurrency is that it has these excellent coins that are definite to rise. The coins like Lamden, Lisk and Power ledger are rising as they shall be listed on new exchanges very soon.
Activity: 98
September 02, 2018, 12:07:40 PM
The best thing about digital currency is the possibility to gain such a great amount from them because crypto is a shape of innovative advancement that offers a considerable measure of simplicity and give you leverage. I like most in cryptographic money is its decentralized nature, Cryptocurrencies are exceptionally helpful on the grounds that they have changed a great deal of the world economy. You can say cryptocurrency as a technology of the next generation.
Pages:
Jump to: