Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency? - page 17. (Read 4395 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 08:45:21 AM
It is useful in a way that it can be part time job for anyone. There's no any required capita.for you to join in crypto. As long as you are interested and willing to learn everything about blockchain. Another good thing is it teaches people on how to be strtegic and patient as well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 21, 2018, 11:45:18 AM
Recently, I notice more and more that cryptocurrency and the idea of what they have been invested are just a puppet. Decentralization and transparency? Fast transaction and low cost? All the main features disappear and there is only the market which is controlled by whales.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
September 20, 2018, 12:12:06 PM
I like the anonymity of transfers and payments. It's like playing in secret agents, only in real life. I think this has a lot of untapped potential.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
September 20, 2018, 12:10:27 PM
because I know that here I am rich and I know that here I can help my family.
so I know the trading strategy so I can get more money and also love to participate in bounty campaigns so I can get token and sell at the right time.
Yes i agree with you. Moreover, we learn a lot here about the news going on around the world and it helps in up to date nformation about the economic stability of everything. Aside from a source of income, working here is also fun.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 20, 2018, 12:07:51 PM
Why cryotocurrency is useful?
basically cryptocurrency is made as an alternative currency. The financial revolution as a transaction tool that is easier, faster, safer and costs almost 0%.

What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
I like ETH. Because eth if the price drops then it's not too bad.

What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?
For now, the krypto currency has become a threat to the country's official currency. If the country will not take action, this fiat currency will disappear in the near future or later.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 11:16:05 AM
because I know that here I am rich and I know that here I can help my family.
so I know the trading strategy so I can get more money and also love to participate in bounty campaigns so I can get token and sell at the right time.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

Cryptocurrency is useful because it gives me convenience and fast transactions. I like the freedom of having any amount of coin that I can hold. It also gives me money and profit thru the coins that I have. And also I feel safer when I used cryptocurrency since if my transaction needs a big amount of money, i don't need to bring it anymore since I can pay thru my cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
September 20, 2018, 10:31:25 AM
I respect the crypto currency for its freedom. Practicality and convenience in use. Therefore, he joined the ranks of the crypto-currency business. To continue to improve their knowledge. And also learns new things. Learn all the possibilities of a new earnings.
Activity: 230
September 20, 2018, 10:28:12 AM
It's the freedom of having any amount of coin, you can afford, it's decentralized policy and unlimited purchase procedure.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 10:21:17 AM
The thing I like best in electronic money is the profit that bitcoin gives me. At times pennies increase the price of trading is very easy. Soon they became rich. But in 2018 bitcoin seriously reduced prices.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 19, 2018, 06:56:38 PM
I like most to cryptocurrency because it gives us opportunity to earn money where ever you are or what status you are. Bitcoin is very useful for everyone because we can use bitcoin anwhere and anytime in online transaction like buying product online and paying bills online and anything.
Activity: 476
September 19, 2018, 06:50:32 PM
I think it is its purity, and as it is decentralized, I love that you can buy, sell and do business with it and do not have to give explanations to anyone, I also like a lot for transactions cryptos like bitcoin or dash, that you can make international transactions in minutes and the fees you are charged are extremely low if we compare them to platforms like paypal.
Activity: 61
September 19, 2018, 06:45:34 PM
Bitcoin is a means of payment in developed countries. Especially this means of payment with a low Commission per transaction. Most of all in cryptocurrency like: anonymity, democracy in the choice of solutions. This is a stable currency, not Fiat money. Bitcoin is the potential for growth of my income. This is the currency mostly only grows, there are downs, but in a normal economy, they, too, are. Crypto currency is better because the speed of the transaction is higher than if I paid with Fiat money. Such a system excludes intermediary banks, saving users time and money.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 03:49:07 PM
Cryptos are meant to be used a decentralized methods of payment, that don't even have to deal with banks or even the government, but I think it's potential hasn't been exploited just yet, as most people are just focusing on the trading part that comes with it.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 10:25:33 AM
It is convenient to carry out operations, because they can not be tracked. Perhaps it is the anonymity, and reliability I like. Well, it is better that banks and government agencies do not control the crypt in any way.
Activity: 210
Merit: 19
September 02, 2018, 03:41:31 PM
I love it's decentralized nature,and the fact that no government nor Central Bank can effect it's value or price... It's digital nature and the fact that it can be used anytime and anywhere.it also gives individuals a chance to earn,its very cool I must say
Activity: 58
September 14, 2018, 06:37:39 PM
I like the activities associated with it, I love the communities, I love the tech, I love the mode of transaction. I love the fact that you can earn in many ways and not just one way... we have the airdrop, bounties, competitions and many other methods.
Activity: 38
September 14, 2018, 06:33:24 PM
I like the fact that when you understand how it works and you invest wisely, you get to earn more. I like the technology behind it. I love its model of operation. I love the fun behind it also.
Activity: 98
September 14, 2018, 06:23:33 PM
The technology behind it, the fact that it makes people smart and think fast. Crypto is such a good deal
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 06:12:41 PM
when I feel the most on cryptocurrency, I am more often in the house, I don't need to leave the house to get a big profit.
whereas fiat [needs to take time to go to the bank.
Pages:
Jump to: