Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you like best about Cryptocurrency? - page 19. (Read 4395 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 287
September 02, 2018, 05:43:39 AM
I liked the anonymity ( now unfortunately the anonymity of the few left in crypto) ... and so are the risks, the risk always brings to life something live) I like to learn, and crypto have a lot to learn. and all this is supported by money, though this is not the best time for crypto, but on lowering, having a certain capital, too, can be worthy of play
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 12:03:30 PM
Why cryotocurrency is useful?
What do you like best about cryotocurrency?
What makes cryotocurrency better then fiat?
The best about Cryptocurrency is that it is excellent. The coins in here are totally great. These coins are Paragon, Stellar and Cardano. They are very good for earnings and profitability.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 08:56:08 AM

The best thing about cryptocurrency is the potential to earn so much from now up to probably 10-15 years. Cryptocurrency can go so far since the market still has not been accepted by majority of theworld
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 02, 2018, 06:40:09 AM
What I like most in crptocurrency is its decentralized nature,in the sense that no government nor Central Bank has any effect on its value,but the individuals in the community...its digital nature is something I love so much
The best that I like in cryptocurrency is the huge profit or earning that I can get from it, especially when its value is rising. Even crypto is sudden change its price eventually it will rise and sometimes its rise much more that totally you didn't expect it will rise that high. Also I like crypto because of being independent to government that's why its very comfortable to used especially in doing transaction.
Activity: 197
September 02, 2018, 06:25:51 AM
I love the crypto because crypto is a form, a new form of technological development that offers a lot of ease and give you an advantage that not a few.  I think crypto is seen better because of its system that according to with the current developments and needs.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 06:13:44 AM
I think that crypto currency is easy to use rather than fiat in online buying/selling because a lot of now are buying online's and paying also so cryptocurrency or digital money will be useful to people who use internet everyday so its better to use now a mobile paying rather than fiat.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 06:12:28 AM
Many payment systems make it possible to withdraw funds to bank accounts. The introduction of electronic currencies has a wide popularity in online stores, because of the simplicity and, among other things, relative cheapness. Undoubtedly, all this significantly alleviates the process of payment. One can safely say that one of the most important requirements is the reliability that the service provides.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
September 02, 2018, 06:10:26 AM
Crypto currencies are very beneficial because they have changed a lot of the world economy
of course I like it when my coins or tokens that I buy experience a high price increase
Crypto currency movements are faster than fiat currencies therefore crypto currencies are suitable for investment or trading
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 05:47:04 AM
That is what makes many crazy people for profit you will spike if you choose the right coin, I think the market will soon recover in late 2017, which is why many people make look at them
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
September 02, 2018, 05:43:27 AM

The reasons I so much love cryptocurrency blockchain is its decentralized capabilities,payment services is not centralized so it's devoid of fraudulent activities, it's faster than fiat payment and it more scalable.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 05:42:10 AM
I like cryptocurrency because of their technology their transparency.... They have very advanced technology used in the project..... Simply I like crypto very much.....
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
September 02, 2018, 05:38:49 AM
I like crypto the most because of the fluctuations, that's because the crypto price is very volatile so I can get big profits. Crypto can grow our assets if done correctly, even though this has a considerable risk. Besides that, freedom of management makes us more free to use it without rules and taxes from the government. This can be a future payment method so that it becomes more effective and efficient.
Activity: 168
September 02, 2018, 05:36:36 AM
The best thing about cryptocurrency is that its decentralized and transparent. its low cost and fast transaction plus no need to go in banks. its volatility. and have a huge space of growth
Activity: 44
September 02, 2018, 05:35:09 AM
A very useful question. my idea is, The cryptocurrency is very valuable and it is a very useful for us and to the world. There are many digital currencies. Some currencies have a value and some currencies haven't the value. The special thing is, all works like very easy and smart. There are easy transaction methods, money earning ways, investment methods and thousands of new features in here. Actually, these are the things what the world need. So, I think this field can become a huge field in near the future.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 05:34:49 AM

Crypto currency is that form of currency which is most volatile one and using what you can earn bucks over the trades if you play with the strategies.
The main use for me, its storage capacity, its tremendous and no one will ask you dam question about your thousands of dollars sitting in that form, just like that!

Its Swag! Its swag of working, the way it operates over the mining pools, machines and the way we can send and receive the same. Just the basic operation which is far complex and yet simple to use as camped to the fiat transfers.

Its ever going values. No sacrifices in the market volume considering the top coins and love the way they keep increasing in their value. Unlike the fiat which just sits as it is.

You got the exact definition, it's a very beautiful technology for the next generation.
Hopefully soon the more and more countries will accept crytocurrency currency.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 05:30:38 AM
I like the blockchain technology, it's transparent, decentralized.
I like the fact that crytocurrency has enormous potential and the risk involved is lovely.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 05:28:52 AM
It's because if you are using cryptocurrency which is using decentralized system and blockchain technology no one can manipulate it so it means no one can corrupt about these technologies.
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 05:25:11 AM
very confusing question to answer. I like Crypto because there are many digital currencies that are starting to develop and are very interested in people in the world. and the development of a very good virtual world with a new project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 05:22:20 AM

Cryptocurrency is decentralized money, and don't depend on government or banks. Whats why it is so popular.
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 05:20:47 AM
Dear all,
This is an interesting question for everyone who has been involved in this coin market. There are a lot of things that people are interested in, that is, they approach high technology (AI, IOT), market dynamics, convergence of digital economy, equalty for participants. ..
Pages:
Jump to: