Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 17. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 11:15:36 PM
I don't look for anything in an ICO cause I don't buy any. Investing in ICOs is like throwing your money down the drain. With most of the ICOs launched last year already failed I don't see how anyone thinks ICOs as a good investment option.
Activity: 168
May 07, 2018, 08:30:54 AM
If you have a lot of time and you want to spend it with benefit for yourself and other people, then I advise you to come here and learn about the prospective project P2PS https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287 https://www.p2psf.org/
Activity: 81
May 06, 2018, 06:08:21 AM
I don't look for anything in an ICO cause I don't buy any. Investing in ICOs is like throwing your money down the drain. With most of the ICOs launched last year already failed I don't see how anyone thinks ICOs as a good investment option.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1333
May 05, 2018, 09:27:59 AM
I check many parameters:
Famous developers and team (how long they have on the market, do they already have a history of success?)
Realistic whitpaper and raodmap
The idea of – use (can they solve real problems?)
Innovation
Is it global project?
Total supply, locked token, price and bonuses,
Ico duration
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
May 05, 2018, 09:03:41 AM
I tried looking for the ICO with the Manager and the team that has the experience that is very high. The mission and vision of the ICO must be very clear. Total supply, the allocation of the Token. ICO can thrive, soft cap achieved. 

The liquidity of the token is one of the main things that you have to take into account. Meanwhile, the team and its members are very important, too. I try to get the full information about them all the time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
May 05, 2018, 06:29:22 AM
I was really disappointed in the ICO because now there is too much scum in the creep and it's even harder to choose a successful project...
Activity: 266
May 05, 2018, 03:28:21 AM
which attracted me to an ICO project is the concept of the project, its total supply, its bounty manager, bounty allocation, softcap has been achieved. Usually I prefer to choose a gaming project, real estate or exchanger. now start many interesting projects. So the more choices, I see also many projects that have a good chance going forward.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
May 05, 2018, 02:51:10 AM
Personally, for me when choosing ICO, the value of the project for society is very important. If I invest, then I need to be confident in the value of the project.
Activity: 84
May 04, 2018, 12:39:31 PM
I am interested in project growing industry and global view projects. for price issues, this is a constraint, especially on the new ico and start pre-sale. the price is very low, and sometimes some people do not like it and have to hold in a long time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
May 04, 2018, 03:48:21 AM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

For me the most important thing in ICO is global view. Crypto-currencies in general radically changed the view of humanity not only on the financial system, but also on the world as a whole. Bitcoin opens up new opportunities for people, which we could only dream about 10 years ago. I'm sure that Bitcoin has become so popular precisely because it carries revolutionary changes and represents an innovative idea. That is why I believe that a global perspective is the key to the success of ICO. If the team sets a goal to realize new ideas that are necessary for humanity, their project is waiting for success.
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
The stock photography revolution
May 04, 2018, 03:34:43 AM
1. There are first successes of the team
2. Technology or practical idea of using
3. Forecast for a good growth in the coin rate
4. Qualified technical part of the team
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
May 04, 2018, 02:10:14 AM
for me as bounty hunter...im just looking for ico in its bounty and then when it hit the market and have good price...and if i see their project is good enough and has bright future i will hold its token for a long time invesment
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 02:02:06 AM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?

If about new coins in my opinion and for me not too interested. because the new coins are hard to get world interest.
As for the ICO I am interested if the ICO comes from a company that implements blockchain technology. But, in my opinion, the good ICO is ICO done by companies or projects that have been running for a long time and have progressed. I mean, they are holding ICOs to expand or further advance their systems.
whereas if the ICO is done by a new company (the new company will be built by relying on and from ICO) or a bankrupt company and then hold ICO in order to live again, I think less interested. The work proof is more important than a stack of plans and concepts on offer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 01:49:02 AM
I think that for most ICO this is a way of earning and basically people are waiting for a big profit from investments.
Activity: 280
May 03, 2018, 10:08:24 AM
well there is lots of parameter for choosing any single ico . specially i always read whitepaper and company road map and company vission mission and market demand. side by side i always check the dev team and market demand if all those ok then i choose it .
Activity: 254
May 03, 2018, 09:49:00 AM
Only 8 percent of all ICO projects are successful with all the rest of the scams or projects that could not even reached the soft cap. It's terrible.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 01:09:48 AM
Yes, it is possible to invest in such ICO.
But, some terms must be considered and analyzed as what you stated.
Besides those things, it is also crucial to consider the project presentation represented in their litepaper, whitepaper, or on their website simply.
Know more about the team builder and people behind and supporting the project. It is important to know whether they have experience or not.
Then, what is about the token supply? It is also important for you can know the next chance on the market after distribution.
Those are some additional thing to consider.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 01:03:29 AM
I think the most important first is the experienced founders and advisers, then have an interesting idea, A plan that will work now and in the future, Fair benefits provided by the company, apha version of the project.
Activity: 420
May 01, 2018, 12:48:36 AM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
etc 

I would not be interested in ICO who did not develop the Blockchain industry mainframe. I am only interested in ICO who developed the Blockchain system. All the points you mentioned are very true. When we buy ICO coins, of course, such things must be considered. Because we never know whether the ICO coins will survive or cannot last long. So have to choose the most qualified ICO coins.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
May 01, 2018, 12:38:01 AM
In investing in ICO, the thing that I always look in their company is good feedback by the investors in their services because in this way you can obtained a reasonable judgement for your investment if that company is creditable to hold a huge amount of investment.
Pages:
Jump to: