Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 13. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 01:30:53 PM
What I'm looking for in an ICO are the people behind it. It should start with those individuals who should be trusted. In this times when there are lots of scammers we don't really know if the new ICOs can give us the promised earnings. This is the first characteristic that we should be looking for.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 01:53:36 PM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?
I choose ICO may sound like gambling for Investors. ICO can be used as "Cheap" Investment in which almost all Tokens traded on ICO have a little price. Then, by the time the project is finished, of course, the price will not drop drastically directly if Whitepaper is created creating a coin benefit. Moreover, if viewed as a coin produced more useful for a broad audience, of course, prices will jump from time to time. The price difference is what I might be able to use for profit because ICO coins are very cheap initially.
Activity: 34
June 20, 2018, 01:31:45 PM
the most important thing for an ICO is the team!!!
if you know team members and they're publicly verifiable, then the project will be a great project!
Activity: 196
June 20, 2018, 01:28:31 PM
The most important thing for me is the idea of the project. It is important that she was new and useful. Not necessarily that the project was associated with a blockchain
Activity: 65
June 20, 2018, 01:18:43 PM
I am looking at neoexchange, metronomo, usechain, fantom

can you please explain a bit more about usechain
Activity: 88
June 20, 2018, 01:00:54 PM
I am looking at neoexchange, metronomo, usechain, fantom
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 20, 2018, 12:40:41 PM
Honestly, I am not interested in investing in ICO but I am interested to earn additional income sourced from ICO. I followed a bounty campaign with a token hazard from ICO that could be sold and redeemed into money. I see tokens or coins based on among other things, the minimum price guarantee from ICO, the long-term plan for the development of the coin, what innovative technology developed in the coin, and the extent of the function of the coin. Some of these things are my consideration in choosing ICO because I want to get a token from a useful ICO, not a token that is merely made without clear long-term planning as it will only be left out in the market.
Even you are not investing real money but you are also investing your time and effort, so its also best to find quality project that really have usage in the long run, you can check each things that affects the investors choice, like the team behind and what is the progress of ongoing ico sale, if the team have a clean reputations and if they are continue working in progress.
Activity: 84
June 20, 2018, 12:37:38 PM
 I will look for  their portfolio whether it will be profitable or not and the project they developed in accordance with current conditions or not
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 11:46:59 AM
Honestly, I am not interested in investing in ICO but I am interested to earn additional income sourced from ICO. I followed a bounty campaign with a token hazard from ICO that could be sold and redeemed into money. I see tokens or coins based on among other things, the minimum price guarantee from ICO, the long-term plan for the development of the coin, what innovative technology developed in the coin, and the extent of the function of the coin. Some of these things are my consideration in choosing ICO because I want to get a token from a useful ICO, not a token that is merely made without clear long-term planning as it will only be left out in the market.
Activity: 126
June 20, 2018, 11:40:18 AM
I appreciate the usefulness of coin and vision development. A growing demand and price increase must meet the needs of users. The more people use, the higher the price of coin.
Activity: 84
June 20, 2018, 11:36:33 AM
Honestly I think that the dev team is important, if there are good to handle the project.  Ones the developers have seen their faces in their project, expect that they are legit. Plus those liquidity of that project will help also.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
June 16, 2018, 11:16:35 AM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?

When investing, I look for projects that can become leaders in their field of application in the future. I also pay attention to the level of professionalism of the team. Project marketing is also important.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
June 16, 2018, 11:05:44 AM
first of all if i want to invest in ICO, i will look for the minimum viable product (mvp) so that the project is really can be used by peoples.
because without that, the ICO may have a long time to be profitable because they still need time to creating their product.
Activity: 108
June 16, 2018, 10:02:46 AM
Before investing in ICO,  I carefully study the product or service that they offer,  the team and their road map... Only after that  I make a  decision about investing.
Activity: 98
June 16, 2018, 09:19:41 AM
ICO was innovation in technology and thinking. They have exploited blockchain to a new level of application. The ICO I found most ideas are quite good and the community ICO is when they have a very interesting project and something that is useful to everyone. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
June 12, 2018, 07:41:21 AM
1 thing and 1 thing only, the hype Smiley

No but that is probably the best aspect, the more that can´t buy in to the ICO but wants to, the more it will rise upon exhcange listing. This is good for short term investments.
But to have a good portfolio for long term the ICO´s must solve issues for large companies so they actually will be used and secondly a strong team, since many fail in producing what they promise due limited skills in the area.
Activity: 54
June 12, 2018, 07:38:01 AM
this month i am looking at fantom, photochain, metronomo
Activity: 308
June 12, 2018, 03:48:16 AM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

I think it is the team members that interested me most because they are the one who can make a good project if they are capable enough. I also wnat too find some interesting project to invest becasue I can llearn soe thing from them.
Activity: 70
June 12, 2018, 03:45:02 AM
For me, the first thing I look in an ICO is the originality of the project itself. Usually, original project has a high probability of success. Second is the team or people behind the project. If the developer of the project are real, experienced, and knowledgable about the project itself, it will be successful. Another thing is if they have a working product.
Activity: 177
June 12, 2018, 03:40:49 AM
Potential of the project in general, besides I am always looking at team, when team is involved and really cares, this is the sign that they will do smth to make project to be implemented, I am also looking at rates, it is important to see what others think. Mostly  am checking ICO on icoguide.com, I love their platform, it is user friendly.
Pages:
Jump to: