Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 14. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 02:57:07 AM
For me, the main indicator is the project team. Consider that bright and eccentric personalities (even if they are very famous) who are involved in the PR project are only part of the overall picture. Developers should also inspire confidence. Well, if the team actively participates in the dialogue with the community and specifies the maximum of contact data, it means that they are ready to inform the world as much information about the project as possible and are themselves interested in its long-term development.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 02:53:48 AM
Many projects that come to the market show us only their idea and plans! And investors are ready to invest in the future development of this company! I choose those projects that have already proven themselves, which are not just talking, but also doing and they have a strong team!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 02:46:28 AM
It looks like the project that has a live product is a bit more interesting. There is no guarantee for success, but at least if developed in accordance with the roadmap, at least will experience growth in the future.
Activity: 168
June 12, 2018, 02:39:07 AM
I think maybe an ico that carries its own platform will attract more interest from the community. This is important, because consensus will greatly affect the price of the future. But certainly not easy, because the perception of each person will be different, and it will be the biggest hurdle for a new project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 04:23:00 AM
We are in a very difficult stage to find coins from the beginning. I mean an interesting project different from a potential future project. Some interesting projects have tricked us with manipulation, but the more decentralized real projects do not really appeal to some. I think it is important for a really serious project to convey its vision continuously, because great success will not be achieved in a short time.
Activity: 294
June 11, 2018, 03:47:33 AM
It seems that a global view is crucial in choosing a new project, which is the biggest reason ico will succeed. But looking for honest views is different from the views of the marketing. This is not obtained in a short time, and should be in line with the performance of the coin itself in sales.
Activity: 65
June 10, 2018, 11:47:18 AM
I am looking at ico photochain which has strong team good idea, very promissing ico of the year'''''''''''
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 04:24:33 AM
for me it's like once there were stocks of companies that you now know for the whole world, but it's crypto already according to the modern
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
June 09, 2018, 03:07:07 AM
Before, investing in ICO I look into;

1. Team behind the project.
2. Partnership
3. Investor.
4. Technology, easy to understand for a common people .

Lastly, I read the news and do a research about the project, to any ICO  I am willing to invest or project I am going to promote.

Activity: 588
Merit: 128
June 09, 2018, 02:54:21 AM
I always look an available or at least an alpha version of the product or had been working for some years. A by ready product is actually the edge of each ico because some will just launch their product once they raise their desire amount and this is BS. Have a coin that will be beneficial for long term.
Activity: 56
June 09, 2018, 02:23:17 AM
I think the most important usually: Famous Developers in Team, Interesting Idea, Apha version of project.This is the most reason why people invest on ICOs, there are some that includes the supply to be distributed in Bounty programs but these three is the most important.Though I am not looking this in an ICO but in a bounty campaign. The key to the ICO project is its team and project philosophy.Only the team is strong and the idea has a future, then the capital and management will be easy to solve.
I agree with you. The most important in an ICO campaign. Is to have  a good and interesting project that can seduce more investor that can invest in their project. Also have a good and nice white paper that can excite the reader or the investor. And also the reputation of the ICO team who manages and operate on that project. Also the reputation of the bounty manager who manage that ICO campaign.
Activity: 322
June 09, 2018, 02:02:02 AM
Of course we look at the team, their capabilities to deliver in an effecrive and efficient manner. Second is the viability of the idea and product they are to launch, for mass adoption to increase demand over time. Also, the cost of each coin. Nowaday, coins get dumped afer ICO which is far better than joining in an ICO.
June 09, 2018, 01:48:07 AM
An ICO is a fundraising through which futurist will have cryptocoins which have a immediate liquid value. ICO is really hot among new crypto investors. It is a chance of investing in new or upcoming technology. A careful analysis of ICOs could help investors get on board to get right startup. It’s need to be legitimate. It should have a nice idea as well good team backing up with some experience with them.
Activity: 154
X-Block.io
June 08, 2018, 02:38:13 PM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

im looking for ico at firts place the idea, them hype of the project,then good roadmap, im more flipping right now, there a few coins im holding after ico,like i will do with Usechain,but most of them sold in first days
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 02:19:57 PM
I think the most important usually: Famous Developers in Team, Interesting Idea, Apha version of project.This is the most reason why people invest on ICOs, there are some that includes the supply to be distributed in Bounty programs but these three is the most important.Though I am not looking this in an ICO but in a bounty campaign. The key to the ICO project is its team and project philosophy.Only the team is strong and the idea has a future, then the capital and management will be easy to solve.
Activity: 103
June 08, 2018, 02:09:00 PM
The way to the ICO venture is its group and undertaking reasoning. Just the group is solid and the thought has a future, at that point the capital and administration will be anything but difficult to tackle. I suspect as much
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 02:01:36 PM
The thing that I looking forward in the ICO companies (Initial Coin Offering ) is to get lots of profit from their services.
 Through this I can have a stable source of income which I can used in my personal things and goals in life.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
June 07, 2018, 11:50:56 AM
ICO should be promising project, good team, there should be growth in the industry, better innovative project and their hard work towards their project.
Activity: 49
June 05, 2018, 08:30:45 AM
1. The team
2. The future of the project
3. Global view

I recommend you to check DCC or Distributed Credit Chain which goal is to establish a decentralized ecosystem for financial service providers around the world. By empowering credit with blockchain technology and returning ownership of data to individuals, DCC’s mission is to transform different financial scenarios and realize true inclusive finance check them at http://dcc.finance/
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
June 05, 2018, 03:28:26 AM
Before investing in ICO, I carefully study the product or service that they offer, the team and their road map. Only after that I make a decision about investing.
Pages:
Jump to: