Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 18. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 04:38:07 AM
I try to invest in ICOs, which have a preliminary agreement with major exchanges about listing. So you will be sure that you will endure at least a small profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 03:29:06 AM
I do not read white paper, and 95 percent of investors also do not read it. There is simply no time. I pay much attention to the team and advisers. I study them in detail. And the most important thing is the study of partners.
In additional to this, the idea must be unique and useful or efficient for all. I really don't read the white paper but I use to see the images on it if it makes sense lastly is their hospitality if they're able to entertain people well investors may come in.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
April 30, 2018, 03:22:41 AM
Mostly when I am looking at ICOs to buy into I am looking at the best coins with the most useful projects. When I am doing research the questions I repeatedly ask myself in my head are, Will this coin serve a specific purpose? If cryptocurrencies become the accepted mode of payment will this coin be a useful currency? Those are some of the pointers I use in carrying out my research
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 02:27:32 AM
I do not read white paper, and 95 percent of investors also do not read it. There is simply no time. I pay much attention to the team and advisers. I study them in detail. And the most important thing is the study of partners.
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
April 30, 2018, 02:16:40 AM
Yes of course, the socialmedia is a good tool to look for when you want to invest, i mean, the twitter account, the facebook, instagram and Telegram, if you look for real followers you will realize if they are an honest program or not.
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

I'm watching the project team. CEO, advisors, large investors - who these people are. It is also important whether the campaign has a product or not. Without marketing, the project is unlikely to become popular.

The whole project teams, promotion programs (social media, bounty, airdrop, other community promotion), token supply, price, the concept of the project (in their whitepaper, litepaper, or website), become parts of the ways considering the ICO to choose. Spreading the project through social media is precisely good, but it doesn't define all because of the hype. It is surely important to consider all parts of a good ICO.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 01:46:46 AM
 But for me the best question that is popping in my mind is, will the coin be successful in soon time? The most important part to look for an ICO is their whitepaper , road map of the project and the team behind the ICO .  looking on ICO I usually look on the project global acceptance.
Activity: 252
April 29, 2018, 11:21:32 AM
Generally pay attention to everything. But I pay the greatest attention to the team. After all, if there is no reliable team, the project is doomed to failure.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 11:20:06 AM
For me i looking for ICO, first read their ICO's white paper contains all about the project, and check out the team if they must be real people behind the project and if they are trustworthy and if they are always active on their thread, and then check out some backgrounds, and check some ICO's goals and check out the platform if the token is used on and how it will be distributed, and more.
Activity: 116
April 29, 2018, 11:12:32 AM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?

First I check these

Ideas, product
Read the whitepaper
Check the advisor & team developer
Find the roadmap & platforms

Activity: 138
April 29, 2018, 10:57:06 AM
Hi everyone , I saw  this coin called DIMCOIN. They have a DIM ECOSYSTEM and their main product is Hybrid stock exchange on the blockchain.What do u guys think? Should I invest big into this coin ??

Thee following medium article is the introduction of the hybrid stock exchange that they are developing
https://medium.com/dim-univers/what-is-hybse-275cc914d26
Here is their Most recent update
https://medium.com/welcome-to-dimcoin/ibin-introduces-blockshares-to-the-blockchain-e5c2ac976350

Introduction to DIMCOIN on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYe1NDNT6oo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpl_vKgjV10

Activity: 456
April 29, 2018, 10:54:14 AM
I would want to be sure that the product on offer is actually needed and wanted in the marketplace. This really is a key factor. That’s not to say the offering has to be entirely unique; in a lot of cases it is inevitable that there will be similarities with other products, so beating the competition on features and possible dates of release are important.
Activity: 168
April 29, 2018, 10:49:42 AM
You have a wonderful day today, my friend, because you found out about P2PS. It will change your life in the best way!
Activity: 784
April 28, 2018, 04:58:28 AM
I tried looking for the ICO with the Manager and the team that has the experience that is very high. The mission and vision of the ICO must be very clear. Total supply, the allocation of the Token. ICO can thrive, soft cap achieved. 
Activity: 194
April 28, 2018, 04:36:50 AM
Yes of course, the socialmedia is a good tool to look for when you want to invest, i mean, the twitter account, the facebook, instagram and Telegram, if you look for real followers you will realize if they are an honest program or not.
Activity: 186
April 28, 2018, 04:29:31 AM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

I'm watching the project team. CEO, advisors, large investors - who these people are. It is also important whether the campaign has a product or not. Without marketing, the project is unlikely to become popular.
Activity: 196
April 26, 2018, 09:37:38 PM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

I think the most important thing in the new coin is, growth, potential, and have a good development because if its good development it can be good for the future and I will not invest in ICO because if we are less thorough in reading it could be we are exposed to projects fraud and will not benefit,
Activity: 123
April 26, 2018, 08:56:33 PM
Trading is very risky that's why we traders need to have caution and avoid some things that may lead to our loss. Emotion is one important thing to control in trading, we need great patience and wait for the best time in order for us to get a nice profit. Knowledge and experience in trading takes time and a bit of patience. You need to read many things in order to gain knowledge, you can go to the trading discussion and read some threads and also ask people with experience about a matter that you want to know.
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 08:49:53 PM
Although I only join bounty campaigns, in my opinion, it would be the capabilities of the team handling the project and the purpose of the project itself.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 08:14:15 PM
Usefulness of the coin is the most important thing I look in the ICO because nowadays many projects are launching with a crap plan which has no worth in this industry and they are sure flops in the future so I always check their concept and see that they are useful for the future or not.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 08:11:05 PM
Everytime I saw a new ICO, i immediately check or read their articles about their projects, how it can contribute to enhance the image of cryptocurrencies, how it can be useful for bounty hunters, what other relevants projects can they help to the industry and lastly, i always check how the team or manage their projects during their ICO period.
Pages:
Jump to: