Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 21. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 10:52:20 PM
I'm always looking for a usefulness of the coin, growing industry and the existense of the product
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 09, 2018, 07:43:24 AM
Investing in ICO is an art. There were times when literally one could get rich by blindly investing in any ICO. Times have changed now and there are many paid/unpaid groups who are shilling any good ICO's they can find and hence normal people do not get the opportunity even to buy those. Also VC money has now started investing in pre ICO stages. This all has truly led me away from investing in any ICO for now at least.   
Activity: 89
April 09, 2018, 06:51:26 AM
interesting idea, good team. These are the main factors in the success of ICO. With a strong team, all other items are solved as nuts, and the concept of the idea suggests that they will not have brakes because of the idea.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
April 09, 2018, 06:48:04 AM
Everytime I saw a new ICO, i immediately check or read their articles about their projects, how it can contribute to enhance the image of cryptocurrencies, how it can be useful for bounty hunters, what other relevants projects can they help to the industry and lastly, i always check how the team or manage their projects during their ICO period.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 06:05:08 AM
The important point of ICO what interest me are : the project, the team, and the roadmap.
the project must be good to accept by all peoples, the team manage ICO are important too, and the roadmap must have a clear destination.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
April 07, 2018, 04:48:19 AM
I don't look for anything in an ICO cause I don't buy any. Investing in ICOs is like throwing your money down the drain. With most of the ICOs launched last year already failed I don't see how anyone thinks ICOs as a good investment option.
Activity: 132
April 06, 2018, 12:35:30 PM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

FIRST of all I have to be researched on their site and read the white paper and then check the community & product.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
April 06, 2018, 12:27:11 PM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect  

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

I do have an interest in ICO, but since i am a beginner to it, i have done some research about ICO's and I came to the point that it is better to wait a certain ICO PRoject to be listed in any exchange site and i'll do trading with that specific coin or token and make m money roll, what makes me tired of hunting bounties from ICO project is that some of it aren't get listed so such a waste of time, Like VLB if you have Heard of it, the project was cool, the Dev's are great and trusted but the ICO failed for the second time, the great thing was the investment was refunded for the second time again, I have no issue about the project but the worst thing is the time and effort. so I conclude that i must've wait for it to be listed and then do trading or Hodling if the project is realistic. it's ok if i won't get the early birds bonus in it's presale or what atleast.
Activity: 3
April 06, 2018, 12:19:43 PM
Marinecoin -Marinecoin is decentralized, time proved fast and developed blockchain with community growing day by day. No need to invest your own money, earn it just by joining the community and doing simple things.Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot I really like the project marineco.in. It is very potential. Get 20000 MTC free immediately when you register and follows steps.Click the link marineco.in/ico.Marinecoin is one which you might like. It may be the best and it is worth your time. You will get 20.000 coins for free. Sign up here:marineco.in/I would like to present you one - marinecoin. Check it here marineco.in/ico and follow all the steps.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
April 03, 2018, 02:15:27 PM
there are too many factors to consider as a good ICO or a good crypto project but in my personal experiences, I really do believe that a good ICO have a very strong social community like checking their Telegram Channels.
Good ICOs have too many telegram members and admins who supports and answers all kinds of inquiries related or unrelated to the ICO or a project.
that kind of ecosystem is very important for the development for the project and it's one of the best consideration that they will attract more investors and supporters before the end of their ICO sale.
Activity: 182
April 02, 2018, 08:29:25 AM
Man Cellblocks is an interesting idea, I just feel like there's gonna be a lotta red tape around the prison industry.
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
March 26, 2018, 03:43:27 AM
I always evaluate only CEO's, initial investors and development team. A well-coordinated team can run almost any product.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
March 25, 2018, 03:50:49 AM
It is always necessary for me to know if the project will be useful and interesting for people in the future, for example, the last different ICO is a CellBlocks, where people in prisons will have many opportunities.
Activity: 182
March 25, 2018, 02:48:23 AM
my criteria is popular popularity.ico what kind of talk is talked about, how to get general opinions about ico these are very important. After that I look at the old projects of the team's power. This is my reliability test

Activity: 644
March 25, 2018, 02:45:27 AM
The list will very strongly depend on the internal beliefs of the person... In most cases people on the ICO just want to chop up the money quickly...         
Activity: 398
March 25, 2018, 01:54:35 AM
I would always look on the product for every ICO, like for example the Mobilink it will eliminate traditional monthly fees in data usage which is great and a unique project. Because Telcoin and Bubbletone ICO's doesn't offer the same thing.
There are many projects without previous products. It's just a startup project and their theories will help them get their share of project completion. A start-up project is always risky. Your path is very good. Focusing on the product will minimize the risk of investment.
Activity: 504
March 23, 2018, 05:42:00 AM
- the age of project
- the already netted results - product, marketing, partners, customers
- potential of growing the idea
- potencial of making from ICO idea the working profitable business
- the team
Activity: 644
March 23, 2018, 05:28:49 AM
I would always look on the product for every ICO, like for example the Mobilink it will eliminate traditional monthly fees in data usage which is great and a unique project. Because Telcoin and Bubbletone ICO's doesn't offer the same thing.
Activity: 224
March 23, 2018, 05:18:36 AM
I just joined the ICO to invest and make a profit. In my country I do not accept Crypto so I have no idea but to make a profit in investing in Crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
March 23, 2018, 05:07:37 AM
What I'm looking for in an ICO are the people behind it. It should start with those individuals who should be trusted. In this times when there are lots of scammers we don't really know if the new ICOs can give us the promised earnings. This is the first characteristic that we should be looking for.

If there is a project that the people in the team are already successful, this is a huge contribution to the new project. For example, I am investing in a company that is popular and valued at the moment, without thinking about the name of someone who is on the developer team. The possibilities for success is very high Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: