Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 15. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 03:25:45 AM
Look for an ICO with a good product or goals! I can personally recommend DCC. DCC has a goal to create a report on credit history on the blockchain. This will help borrowers and lenders to safely and easily access data among them. However, in this kind of progress, the issue of joint debts has significantly hindered the development of industry and caused major social problems. In a borrower’s perspective, debt information is “hashed” by different credit agencies, but no one should know more about the history of their loans and repayments than borrowers themselves. The cost of establishment of a centralized institution to carry out individual credit reporting is high and efficient. The data that both parties approved can be accessed by other institutions that can help prevent problems like repeated test borrowing and long-term borrowing.
Activity: 17
June 01, 2018, 10:58:02 PM
what I'm looking for from ico is the development of the industry, if the industry gets better then I'm sure its worth will be more expensive because it will be many people who will be interested
Activity: 238
June 01, 2018, 02:29:02 AM
What do you need to do to find the right ICO? Good research.
It is important to read the projects. Who are the project staff? The projects they've been working on before? Projects hardcap and softcap values?
Good research makes you money.
Activity: 21
June 01, 2018, 02:22:11 AM
Yes of course, the socialmedia is a good tool to look for when you want to invest, i mean, the twitter account, the facebook, instagram and Telegram, if you look for real followers you will realize if they are an honest program or not.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 09:58:11 AM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

look for reputable developers in the ICOs. Promises from developers can not make a profit and they will never make a commitment of price guarantee to the investors. But reputable developers are attracting investors, which can help the project succeed.
Activity: 31
May 30, 2018, 09:55:44 AM
The team and community are very important  i think. i often joined their telegram ,if there are active community ,i will think twice .
Activity: 406
May 25, 2018, 06:09:26 PM
I see the ICO that suits me is its usefulness in the community will be like what, whether it will be realized or not then whether there is a negative impact that could result in fatal errors or not
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
May 25, 2018, 05:37:52 PM
There are two major things i lookout for in every project. First i try to check the tech, which is more of the use case. The project must have a product that is sellable and can easily be adopted. The second thing i look out for is the team of the project. The integrity of the team members matters. Some of the team members must have been in a project that has succeeded in the past.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 25, 2018, 05:31:31 PM
An ICO Project is created to be useful in the future and also needed to be competitive to compete in the market.

ICO Projects need to be:
1. Solid Project Team
2. Great Plan
3. Unique Project
4. Global View
5. No Scam/No Failure
I like your points one through four, however you must understand that investing in an ico is a very risky thing, a project may fail and that doesn't necessarily make it a scam and you can earn money with a project and that doesn't necessarily make it a legitimate project, people need to understand the difference, it is a very subtle difference but it's there and it's important to tell the difference.
Activity: 156
May 25, 2018, 03:26:53 PM
What I see first is the advisor and the team involved in the project, if the advisor and his team are experienced and have great influence, then it becomes one of the strongest power that can be trusted. Then how good goals and innovations are given to the project, how well plan for the future is prepared. How well the reviews get, the profits and how much people interest or the popularity of the project can also be a good ICO benchmark or not.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 07:47:01 AM
Last time I'm interested in the DAICO system. I will pay special attention to those projects that apply it. This is the most reliable means to be sure of the project. It's no wonder that almost no one uses it. Investors are carrying money, despite the huge amount of fraud. I think the market needs to change, and only investors will be able to change the market their reluctance to participate in ordinary ICO.
Yes, I am also looking for projects that are relatively more reliable and compliant, which is very helpful to protect our own interests.
Activity: 252
May 25, 2018, 02:35:10 AM
Last time I'm interested in the DAICO system. I will pay special attention to those projects that apply it. This is the most reliable means to be sure of the project. It's no wonder that almost no one uses it. Investors are carrying money, despite the huge amount of fraud. I think the market needs to change, and only investors will be able to change the market their reluctance to participate in ordinary ICO.
Activity: 56
May 25, 2018, 01:15:56 AM
The modern world can’t be imagined without all kinds of  IT-innovations, One of these new products is ICO Vireo. This project is very promising and reliable. I personally use this ICO and it’s very cool. Check it!
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
May 25, 2018, 12:02:54 AM
Besides what you write in choosing the ICO, I will consider:
1. The ready product of the ICO project that is different with other ICOs and has potential to raise up in the future.
2. The team that develops the project whether they are experienced and have a good track record or not.
3. Their token supply and allocation including the price
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
May 24, 2018, 11:56:27 PM
An ICO Project is created to be useful in the future and also needed to be competitive to compete in the market.

ICO Projects need to be:
1. Solid Project Team
2. Great Plan
3. Unique Project
4. Global View
5. No Scam/No Failure
Activity: 320
May 24, 2018, 11:29:49 PM
some of the things I see when I join an ICO
1. reasonable allocation of tokens and ICO prices
2. Clear company products
3. a team that has a good reputation
4. a trusted advisor
5. has a high rating of some web analytics ICO
Among the several factors you mentioned I think for the price issue and the team is still used as the main one. because now when we choose ico we must avoid the risk of loss by looking at the strength of the team's composition and also the price of the ico, if the ico price is considered definitely a lot of people who join in the ico.
Activity: 166
May 24, 2018, 11:25:03 PM
some of the things I see when I join an ICO
1. reasonable allocation of tokens and ICO prices
2. Clear company products
3. a team that has a good reputation
4. a trusted advisor
5. has a high rating of some web analytics ICO
Activity: 434
May 24, 2018, 10:04:02 PM
Maybe it's all been explained by our friends in the top reply.

But I'm sure when ICO has a good developer team before it and has experience handling successful projects.

then be sure that the project can succeed and succeed in the future ny.
Yes, only in this way can the team maintain a steady state of development for implementation. These are the results investors are willing to see.
Activity: 183
May 24, 2018, 09:40:41 PM
Maybe it's all been explained by our friends in the top reply.

But I'm sure when ICO has a good developer team before it and has experience handling successful projects.

then be sure that the project can succeed and succeed in the future ny.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 24, 2018, 04:20:57 PM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

I'm really interested in icos, however that doesn't mean that I'm going to invest in whatever project that it appears, it needs to be a great project if I have any kind of doubt about how useful or how likely is to carry the project to success then I'm not going to invest, I do not like the idea of losing my money in a scam or in a bad project and I think people in this forum should be a lot more cautious when they invest their money.
Pages:
Jump to: