Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 24. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
February 06, 2018, 10:30:25 PM
Fоr mе in thе ICо thе mаin liquidity оf thе cоin аnd аn intеrеsting prоjеct. I likе tо invеst in prоjеcts thаt in thе futurе bеnеfit аnd bеcоmе lаrgе-scаlе.

liquidity makes a coin much have a higher value in the future for me so investors must also see that thing before investing , and for me it is not about the thing it is about having a good value in the future because honestly you are investing for a profit .
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
February 06, 2018, 10:18:39 PM
A new crypto on the market is what I'm looking for. An experienced and well-known team, a new interesting idea, project's the sector to be used , the daily availability of the project, the white paper of the project and road map. When I examine these, I invest in this project's ICO if i have like.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 09:34:06 PM
The Privacy coins will all go up this year.
It's the matter of finding one which is very low and with relatively small Total Supply (less than 100M)!.

It is better to invest in altcoins which has a real and feasible idea.

For example, I found an amazing project related to Anonymous E-Market Place, it is called Ethereum Meta.
That's their official website: http://ethermeta.com/

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058

I strongly believe Ethereum Meta will go to the Moon this year!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 09:18:31 PM
The most important usually:

1. Famous Developers in Team
2. Interesting Idea
3.Apha version of project

Those thing above that we have to make sure since its the main reason why we can interest and make sure its success.
Most ico which has working product has bigger chance to success and normally it has big community.
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
February 06, 2018, 07:28:44 PM
For me, a practical application for the coin is essential.  Some current/recent ICOs that come to mind include Restart Energy, Cube Intelligence, FarmaTrust, Shipchain.  Hell, even a straight up cryptocurrency with low fees & fast transaction times is fine by me.  Of these, ones that come to mind with future potential include PACcoin, HTMLcoin, and in the near future - SAFEX, once it gets it's own blockchain in the coming months and stops riding around on Bitcoin.

I'm sooo sick of "fun coins" appearing on a daily basis.  They are just a waste of time and energy and reduce the significance and potential of what crypto and blockchain development can do.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
February 06, 2018, 09:31:56 AM
Concept. developers. team and what they offer. and how they offer.
and how the reaction of expert crypto in this forum. and if I think it makesense maybe I will try to join a minimal amount.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 06, 2018, 09:16:19 AM
I will focus on the use of tokens and whether the ICO project is open source.

Team is also a very important factor, because a qualified team is the key to complete the ICO project.
When it comes in searching for ICO, I always read their whitepaper so I can know what is the ICO for. I also check if they update the spreadsheets after the deadline of submission and I check if they respond to those who are asking questions regarding the ICO.
It was also one of my basis when I'm looking for an ICO. Those white paper could help me  alot for what I am looking at. Also the deadline, the time relevant for this ICo when it were going to end, the reviews also for this ICO means alot to me, and of course I also based on coins that I am going to promote.
Activity: 294
February 06, 2018, 09:06:38 AM
to follow ico I will consider their portfolio whether it will be profitable or not and the project they developed in accordance with current conditions or not
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
February 06, 2018, 08:52:44 AM

Team is also a very important factor, because a qualified team is the key to complete the ICO project.
When it comes in searching for ICO, I always read their whitepaper so I can know what is the ICO for. I also check if they update the spreadsheets after the deadline of submission and I check if they respond to those who are asking questions regarding the ICO.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 06, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
February 06, 2018, 08:29:58 AM
Of course the income is the №1 thing. Also that's nice if that project would bring something more than simple coin for speculations. Like a useful program.
Activity: 100
February 02, 2018, 09:40:33 AM
There are a lot of factors to look into, but the biggest new thing for me is if the ICO has a working product.

It means I can log in, look around, see the weaknesses and strength. It also means that they have spent time and money already into the product so it is great for my confidence in the project.
Activity: 118
Merit: 20
ART via BTS & ETH www.magicmouseart.com
February 02, 2018, 08:22:06 AM
What altcoins will protect us?
Activity: 168
Merit: 29
Digital Wealth Management Platform
February 01, 2018, 01:05:07 PM
What were looking for an ICO is when they have a very interesting project and something that is useful to everyone. There are a lot of projects that are very interesting like Realty Coin, The most PROFITABLE place to INVEST in the world.
You could invest into this ICO and will offer you high return of investments in a minimum of time like half a year or even higher profit after a year.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
February 01, 2018, 01:02:14 PM
When we are talking about ICO what we are actually looking just for good rate of return.
To find the strength of ICO looking into their team profile on LinkedIn than you will get an idea about ICO because only strong team only lead to strong ICO. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 12:32:09 PM
I think that everyone is looking for a good idea and a highlight in the project, a team that is ready to work on the development of their project. Well and most likely, at investment of the means, to receive from it profit.
And the company itself is a very important moment. I suppose that you will agree that more people will support the ICO of a well-known company. If somebody unknown organizes the project, his position will be weaker and this project has fewer chances to be supported.
Activity: 195
February 01, 2018, 09:52:53 AM
There is a lot of things to look into such as:-

The coin - is it needed? why are they creating one?

The team - Is it strong in all areas? Good advisors?

The product - MVP? or just a white paper? If only a white paper, does it make sense?

The hype - Good marketing? Strong social media and a good community behind it?

Also I ask questions a lot on their threads, that's what they are for!
Activity: 6
February 01, 2018, 09:45:19 AM
Well for an ICO what I will look before investing is..
1. Authencity
2. Reasonable profit provided by the company
3. Previous strong investors
4. Great startup or a nice business idea
5. Future planning
6. Well known around the world..
Many other factors will I consider before investing to join it..
Hello. I've just heard from a Token Sale 2.0 starting now in Switzerland. Seems like they want to build a plattform connecting the investment world with the sharing economy. They will be issuing a security token. Seems very legit, any opinions?   Smiley

https://tendswiss.com

https://cointelegraph.com/news/credit-suisse-digital-officer-quits-to-start-blockchain-investment-platform
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
February 01, 2018, 07:23:27 AM
researching about the background of the founders of an ICO is a must for me, knowing if they already has a good history of success, then trying to analyze their ideas about the coin they are offering, and who are the people developing it is the things i look at before investing in an ICO.
Activity: 350
February 01, 2018, 07:06:30 AM
ICO projects related to the games industry are often successful and bring good returns to their investors. Also profitable ICO can be a project focused on the financial sector and banking, virtual technology and entertainment.
Pages:
Jump to: