Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 25. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
February 01, 2018, 06:54:37 AM
When choosing ICO, you need to consider many factors, but some of them can even make a beginner. The main selection criteria is of course the appearance of the web site, because if the developers could not make a normal web site, then I doubt that they will be able to implement the conceived project. ICO should have an interesting and useful idea that solves a problem. White paper, which will correctly and in detail describe all the technical points. Team, with valid links to their profiles in social networks. If you are planning to invest a large amount of money for you, I would advise you to contact representatives of the ICO that you chose and communicate with them, preferably to meet, if possible.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 06:18:53 AM
I see that now is the time ICO. A lot of good projects, but they are cramped. The number of participants is growing, but the developers are tightening requirements. The more hype around the project, the more I see this promising company. As for misconceptions about what the developer should have some experience and a well-deserved name, is not a weakness of the project. Every project regardless of its founder, can become great.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 06:14:32 AM
most of the people look on what would be the price of it in the crypto market so that they will know if it is profitable or not, because most of the investors don't want to waste their money for nothing. After that, it would be the functionality of it after it was successfully released,then the potentiality of it in the near future.
Activity: 378
February 01, 2018, 06:03:17 AM
I'm looking for an ICO is the Founders, Team Speakers, Advisors ,The Team administrator and the Investors.
Activity: 378
February 01, 2018, 05:59:29 AM
I think like many on the forum, people invest their money in order to be sure that they will be able to multiply their money, but of course many of us do not achieve their goal, probably for the most part simply because the level of greed is located at the maximum level
I think like you, everyone who invests in ICO wants to earn a profit after coin release on the market. I think investing in ICOs is getting more and more difficult, because there are too many poorly issued altcoin, virtual altcoin, if we invest in it will lose all capital. There are many ways to make money from ICO projects, I think we should not be greedy investing a lot of money on ICO.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
February 01, 2018, 05:55:08 AM
The most important usually:

1. Famous Developers in Team
2. Interesting Idea
3.Apha version of project

I agree. If I may just add another factor which is duration. Developers and Management team should be given premium because they are the ones that have the objective on what to do with the project. They have and lay out their plans short term and long term on how to make the project successful, and to an investor, that's important information if the project would have a hard working team behind it. Idea is another important factor because there have been so many ICOs out and coming out of the market, thus, the idea of the technology, product or concept to market and sell is basically becoming limited by the day. Thus, if you struck upon a project that is new, then go for it because it has more room and potential to be embraced by people compared to those old ones in the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 05:37:32 AM
I think like many on the forum, people invest their money in order to be sure that they will be able to multiply their money, but of course many of us do not achieve their goal, probably for the most part simply because the level of greed is located at the maximum level
Activity: 251
Presale is live!
February 01, 2018, 05:30:31 AM
For me most important thing in an ICO is the trustworthiness. I must be sure about the people for which i am putting my money in. After that i look for a project that will have bright future since we have lots of useless coins . PR is also important when it comes to success chance of an Ico.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
February 01, 2018, 05:24:04 AM
I am looking for original idea, which i think will work in the future
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 05:20:10 AM
I am not so interested in ico above because I prefer the financial serenity for my investment and it is very good for the future.
Activity: 398
February 01, 2018, 04:43:10 AM
What I saw at the ICO in early 2018 was innovation in technology and thinking. They have exploited blockchain to a new level of application. The ICO I found most ideas are quite good and the community responded widely. I am a careful man. I am quite strict with the ICO because it is a short sale itself (Sell ideas). Pay attention to the dev team. They are the deciding factor for whether or not we buy the ICO.

Activity: 101
February 01, 2018, 04:28:09 AM
I think I'm looking for an ICO's that are able to manage their ICO because I once joined a ICO that are not good enough to join with them their campaign manager always say that their campaign still not yet start and if you ask me how long I started to join them you will think it I almost join them about 2 months and still not started the ICO. That kind of ICO is I don't like of the most ICO's I see now. I'm looking for those who can managed it with a better person.
The team will be the most important thing we should keep in mind.
Activity: 118
Merit: 20
ART via BTS & ETH www.magicmouseart.com
February 01, 2018, 04:23:15 AM
Do You meet or contact directly to the founders of ICOs?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 11:45:15 AM
For me in ICO main the idea, team, existence of the working model if all this is present - I study it is ICO more deeply.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 31, 2018, 11:01:02 AM
developer might have with offers of guarantee as investors to collects of minimum limit on returns with displacement, as the rate might gives with reference as investors to met of number with target as attaining table with the exchange.
January 31, 2018, 09:40:35 AM
How many ICOs do you participate?
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
January 26, 2018, 05:01:56 AM
I generally prefer dividend paying tokens as I am into cryptocurrencies for profit sharing and income generation. I look for official website to seem legit enough and I read their liabilities about law.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 04:58:45 AM
To me, the three most important things I look for are:

1. The usefulness of the coin
2. The background of the team (even more important if they don't already have a product)
3. My knowledge of the industry that the ICO is involved with as a whole
January 26, 2018, 04:35:49 AM
How do You prognoses the future price of altcoins? When ICO is going. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
January 26, 2018, 04:21:19 AM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

The main criteria for choosing this or that ICO is sure the liquidity of its tokens. The coin price never matters for me very much. Additionally I am collecting much information about the team and check their profiles in socials.
Pages:
Jump to: