Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 23. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 01:38:11 AM
Many factors to study of a new ICO to get all details about that. First of all, we have to read their whole whitepaper to get a view of their concept and then we have to see the team behind it and their experience.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 12, 2018, 09:55:02 AM
I think those who manage the project is important, if there are good to handle the project and have a good impact to the society. Ones the developers have seen their faces in their project, expect that they are legit. Plus those liquidity of that project will help also. Hunt well mate
February 12, 2018, 09:49:47 AM
The ICO face of any project is its website, so the assessment should start with it. As a rule, the site contains information about the project, contact details of its creators and an offer to buy tokens.
It is most important to study the White paper of the project.
About half of the project success is provided by a well-chosen team, so it is important that the site has information about its members with detailed background and contact information.
In addition, the sites of reliable ICO contain a roadmap, where the stages of financing, the tasks for which it is necessary, as well as the terms of their implementation are outlined.
If you are confident in the reliability of the company and the viability of the project, you can proceed to the study of the tokens themselves.
Activity: 154
Merit: 4
February 12, 2018, 09:39:35 AM
Always look for a good whitepaper.As for me, the main indicator are team and project philosophy, the main concept. Only the team is strong and the idea has a future, then the capital and management will be easy to solve.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
February 12, 2018, 09:20:25 AM
The most important part to look for an ICO is their whitepaper , road map of the project and the team behind the ICO . Whitepaper show the whole scenario of the project and future plans of the implementation .
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 08:59:54 AM
That are some good hints here, I wish I had found this before investing into Beetoken Sad
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
February 12, 2018, 08:58:13 AM
The most important thing for me is the usefulness of the coin, a lot of icos have concept where coin / token aren't needed and they only create the token to justify their ico so for me the token must be useful, either as utility to be used in the platform or something like dividend. After that i will consider the demand for the project, if it's good then most likely i will invest in the ico.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
February 12, 2018, 08:46:56 AM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

Only a real demand is matter. It could be produced by many ways, but the current market situation shows that the founders and advisors are the most valuable for ICO investors.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 08:40:24 AM
Whitepaper and the team really matters for me it's an indication if the project will be successful in the future and im looking also if they are supported by community.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
February 12, 2018, 08:23:41 AM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?

Yes it is possible for me to invest in an ICO but not for now because I am really learning the phase of cryptocurrency and how exactly does it work and by that I will be knowledgeable is such things and by the time that I will invest in an ICO I will be more knowledgeable in such things. But for me the best question that is popping in my mind is, will the coin be successful in soon time? And if the answer is yes, It is profitable for me.
Activity: 380
February 12, 2018, 07:55:16 AM
Well, when looking on ICO I usually look on the project global acceptance. It's it going to be valuable to the market and if the coin/token is applicable to the industry. And ofcourse I'm checking the team. They are the important factor for the business to make to break.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 07:54:05 AM
Liquidity and the total amount of tokens are two of my biggest concerns.
Because no matter how good an ICO project is, if there is not a good exchange to maintain liquidity, then it does not have any effect.
Activity: 111
February 12, 2018, 07:50:52 AM
It's good for ICO that i look before investing:
- minimum price guarantee;
- utility;
- previous strong investors;
- planning for the future;
- investment idea;
- experience in this case;
- capitalization;
- idea and end result.
Also it's not so important to read reviews from this company, ask other investors who have invested money in this idea.
Activity: 159
February 12, 2018, 06:45:40 AM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

of course to find the minimum price, you can get many advantages if following the right ico, unfortunately it is now very difficult to find ico like that, many scam that happened so many investors are afraid to join ico
Activity: 56
February 12, 2018, 06:40:46 AM
First of all - an idea
Everything stems from the concept, the value of an idea
Second - a plan of operating
Then, team - developers, investors etc.
Activity: 2
February 10, 2018, 01:56:05 PM
I believe the most important thing is the project and the team.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
February 10, 2018, 01:54:16 PM
Bought some ICO simply based on hype to sell it as soon as posible after token release. But the ICOs that i bought that i will hodl until yeah better or worse, I have mainly looked at the idea and the team beheind it. If the team and idea seems good, I usually google and read everything I can about the project. If nothing alarming came up by now and I'm still intrested I read through the whitepaper and after that I usually decide if i will invest or not.
February 07, 2018, 04:17:02 PM
Good evening! For me, the most important aspects of the choice are: the length of stay in the market, a strong team, unique innovations and developments.
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
February 07, 2018, 03:13:44 PM
Before I can invest or run campaign for any ICO they must have some important features sure as, the usefulness of the coin in future,  the price of coin, their total supply because too much coin will less the value. And the team if they are experienced once or not because we the bounty hunters now know those managers their project always goes successful.
Activity: 210
February 07, 2018, 04:33:01 AM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

See what are the utilization instances of their administration/item in reality - what does the group and item attempt to achieve.

What is their vision situating among others?

Focus on their guide, is it reasonable, how extensive/complex is it, which partner will show pushback, which will be to a great degree important to have on your side.
Pages:
Jump to: