Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 27. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
January 22, 2018, 08:40:16 AM
Initially, it should be a strong coin with a good second-hand, not in terms of financial, but a thought-out action card that she would enter this world with her uniqueness)))
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
~bitcoin enthusiast~
January 22, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
I'm first joining the bounty campaign and let them shill me a coin. After participating in telegram discussions I'm learning more and more about upcoming ICO, see how they handle bounty hunters, how fair they are. Credits.com is one of the examples. I can see guys can manage it pretty well, support is supportive, how you could expect.  Grin So I invested some ETH, hope to get 8-10x return in ETH value and hodl until then. I'm not getting big stakes as my rank is quite low, but still, it will be a good amount for a start.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 22, 2018, 08:24:45 AM
What I will look before investing in ICO is:
1. Development Team
2. The White Paper
3. Community Communication
4. The stage of the project and investments
5. ANN thread on bitcointalk
6. Foundation
7. Token Distribution
8. Do my own research

Activity: 118
Merit: 20
ART via BTS & ETH www.magicmouseart.com
January 22, 2018, 08:02:40 AM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

I am looking for an ICO Project that already has a working product or company running before starting ico, because I need proof not an idea.

If you have a working product do U choose ICO or VC ?
January 22, 2018, 07:27:54 AM
Please, mention any ICO - You invest in or You think has a positive future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
January 22, 2018, 07:21:05 AM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

I am looking for an ICO Project that already has a working product or company running before starting ico, because I need proof not an idea.
Activity: 168
January 22, 2018, 07:19:16 AM
Jesus christ another noob with the same old dumb ass broken English questions.
My IQ bleeds coming here  Roll Eyes

You know i don't go and speak on foreign countries web sites and pretend i know French or Russian butchering their language.

You noobs pouring in here are an cringe worthy embarrassment of greedy inept stupidity.

What's wrong somebody already beat you to asking what coins to buy with your $50 ?

Noob #1692354 shows up and asks..
"What coinz should i buys with $23 dollars ?"

Noob #1692359 shows up and asks..
"What coinz should i buys with $72 dollars ?"

Noob #1692366 shows up and asks..
"What coinz should i buys with $100 dollars ?"

Noob #1692371 shows up and asks..
"What coinz should i buys with $101 dollars ?"

You sure do like to complain a lot, huh? Grin

But I mean, for what it's worth, I agree. There's too many people here using google translate to post the same old questions.
Activity: 308
January 22, 2018, 07:17:00 AM
Honestly what I look first in an ICO was first its success rate for me and how will I able to profit by investing to it. Then the next question that comes into my mind was its credibility as an ICO and the team behind it, how it address its users and how its platform works. There are plenty of ICOs lately but sadly some of them are just being used to scam other people so I think we really have to be vigilant in choosing an ICO.
Activity: 168
January 22, 2018, 06:59:16 AM
Honestly, at this point, for them just not to be a scam lol. Grin

That seems more and more rare nowadays.
Activity: 7
January 22, 2018, 06:55:47 AM
If you want to check all infos about the most promising ICO's of the moment , check this website : https://best-crypto.io
Activity: 518
January 22, 2018, 06:51:28 AM
I think I'm looking for an ICO's that are able to manage their ICO because I once joined a ICO that are not good enough to join with them their campaign manager always say that their campaign still not yet start and if you ask me how long I started to join them you will think it I almost join them about 2 months and still not started the ICO. That kind of ICO is I don't like of the most ICO's I see now. I'm looking for those who can managed it with a better person.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
January 22, 2018, 06:36:08 AM
First of all, I'm looking for good investment projects in ICO. Accordingly, this is a good opportunity to earn. In general, I'm interested in everything new.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
January 22, 2018, 06:31:48 AM
Jesus christ another noob with the same old dumb ass broken English questions.
My IQ bleeds coming here  Roll Eyes

You know i don't go and speak on foreign countries web sites and pretend i know French or Russian butchering their language.

You noobs pouring in here are an cringe worthy embarrassment of greedy inept stupidity.

What's wrong somebody already beat you to asking what coins to buy with your $50 ?

Noob #1692354 shows up and asks..
"What coinz should i buys with $23 dollars ?"

Noob #1692359 shows up and asks..
"What coinz should i buys with $72 dollars ?"

Noob #1692366 shows up and asks..
"What coinz should i buys with $100 dollars ?"

Noob #1692371 shows up and asks..
"What coinz should i buys with $101 dollars ?"
Activity: 154
January 22, 2018, 06:04:35 AM
As for me, the main indicator areteam and project philosophy, the main concept. Only the team is strong and the idea has a future, then the capital and management will be easy to solve. For example, I'm following one team which has already built strong basement, it's called teachmeplease. It's like an educational service which is planning to switch to blockchain platform. When you have a chance to see previous results and experience it's also great)
Activity: 227
January 22, 2018, 05:38:15 AM
Well for an ICO what I will look before investing is..
1. Authencity
2. Reasonable profit provided by the company
3. Previous strong investors
4. Great startup or a nice business idea
5. Future planning
6. Well known around the world..
Many other factors will I consider before investing to join it..

Excuse me sir, I want to ask.
to choose a real bounty project that how?
maybe there are certain points to note?
in order for me to choose a project that is not wrong.

thanks, sir.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 22, 2018, 05:30:35 AM
Less marketing and an actual working product with an ambitious but realistic roadmap. Too much marketing = shill coin a la Tron/Verge. Stay away from anyone claiming to be the next this or that.
I think marketing is very important, big projects are spending big amount on marketing to attract people to invest.
Even though you have a great team and a good vision and mission but with lack of marketing, I don't think it would really help to get the success.
Activity: 196
Merit: 50
OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS
January 22, 2018, 05:30:09 AM
In spotting a very good ICO is to know their project is all about because coins and tokens these days are dependent on the effectiveness of the project otherwise nobody will invest as it will become called as shit coins.
Not only with the effectiveness of the project but also the strength of their community, I'm referring it to the telegram channel because telegram active members cannot be purge, if the telegram community has large members of telegram and other social community then that's the time we could say it is a good ICO or coin project.
January 22, 2018, 05:26:56 AM
The most important usually:

1. Famous Developers in Team
2. Interesting Idea
3.Apha version of project

if the ICO doesn't shows their team and have a brilliant idea and looks like a legit project  what do you choose either the TEAM or the PROJECT

Project more important. A team of good people may join just for fun, or they became crazy/
Activity: 179
Merit: 16
January 22, 2018, 05:26:20 AM
Less marketing and an actual working product with an ambitious but realistic roadmap. Too much marketing = shill coin a la Tron/Verge. Stay away from anyone claiming to be the next this or that.
Activity: 224
January 22, 2018, 05:24:07 AM
For me in the ICO the main liquidity of the coin and an interesting project. I like to invest in projects that in the future benefit and become large-scale.
Pages:
Jump to: