Pages:
Author

Topic: What do You looking for in ICO? - page 22. (Read 4661 times)

Activity: 850
Merit: 504
March 23, 2018, 05:04:01 AM
I think its better to always look for the sustainability of the project. It must be having a demand, good technology behind it and its uses. They must have a product also to introduce for us to use that also can give income to the company behind the project for buy back also.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 05:03:39 AM
Well for an ICO what I will look before investing is..
1. Authencity
2. Reasonable profit provided by the company
3. Previous strong investors
4. Great startup or a nice business idea
5. Future planning
6. Well known around the world..
Many other factors will I consider before investing to join it..

Agreed!
Activity: 158
March 23, 2018, 04:47:16 AM
I firstly look at the devs team of the project, to know there market strategy.
Also i'm always concerned about the  liquidity, community  and  usefulness of their product Before I proceed to invest in any ICO.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
March 23, 2018, 03:54:20 AM
First is the team behind the project. Are this persons competent and good? Better is if the project it is being launched by a legitimate and successful company. The second most important thing is to look for the vision and idea. And also a good marketing is very important to attract people to invest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 03:41:11 AM
Please, tell me what point is most important for you in new coins?

- liquidity
- minimum price guarantee
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?
Is it possible for you to invest in such ICOs?

actually as a whole must be related. but for now, only a few ico have it. the rest just follow the trend and to look for quick profits from token sales.
I personally always like technology, so I always study ico based on technology.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 03:39:52 AM
What I'm looking for in an ICO are the people behind it. It should start with those individuals who should be trusted. In this times when there are lots of scammers we don't really know if the new ICOs can give us the promised earnings. This is the first characteristic that we should be looking for.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
March 23, 2018, 03:34:09 AM
I am interested in project growing industry and global view projects. for price issues, this is a constraint, especially on the new ico and start pre-sale. the price is very low, and sometimes some people do not like it and have to hold in a long time.

As far as my point of view I always look for the project whether it will help us to simplify life using the solution or services which the ICO can offer then I join if not I do not join for such ICO which promise you multiple return on investment without any proper information about the project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
March 23, 2018, 03:23:17 AM
I am interested in project growing industry and global view projects. for price issues, this is a constraint, especially on the new ico and start pre-sale. the price is very low, and sometimes some people do not like it and have to hold in a long time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 03:17:36 AM
For me, the most important factor is technological innovation and development. If there is no development then the crypto currency has no big future
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
March 23, 2018, 03:12:15 AM
This is my criteria in finding bounty:

- First is we see first who the manager who manages the project. Look for a good and reputable manager.
- Second, how much detail about the project described will be very helpful for the bounty hunter in following the ICO.
- Thirdly, see how much like fanspage on facebook and twitter, if many maybe the project is considered good because already many people know.

That's all I know.
Activity: 398
March 23, 2018, 12:02:23 AM
I'll consider these as the additional criteria:

- The clear concept of the ICO project in the whitepaper, website, or thread
- Clear and supported roadmap
- The team that builds (more popular and experienced team is better and more considerable)
- Types or concept of the ICO related to the types of tokens or coins
- Media and Community
- and the token distribution
That is my criteria now. All of the above factors are important. If I choose ICO in the short term, I will choose the concept of project, community, token price and mobilized capital of the project.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 01:37:25 PM
I'll consider these as the additional criteria:

- The clear concept of the ICO project in the whitepaper, website, or thread
- Clear and supported roadmap
- The team that builds (more popular and experienced team is better and more considerable)
- Types or concept of the ICO related to the types of tokens or coins
- Media and Community
- and the token distribution
Activity: 280
-----
March 12, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

Do you have any interest in ICO, which do not develop the mainframe of blockchain industry?

Everyone of us who really wanted to invest in an ico, they are really finding many things like what you just listed above and I think that will be a really great help for those who are thinking twice if what criteria are they're trying to know or to prioritize when dealing with this too risky things. Thanks for your tip! This will be a great help.
Activity: 98
March 12, 2018, 12:19:14 PM
In an ICO, Im lookong for

- the great project
- high earnings
- great and kind members or admins
- white paper

Thats the thing im interestd in joining in
lrr
Activity: 60
March 12, 2018, 11:12:55 AM
The quality of the white paper (I prefer the ones written in LaTeX), also the team.

Idea is less important than the ability to actually implement it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
March 06, 2018, 02:28:14 AM
I think I would lean more towards "usefulness of the coin" because I prefer to invest in something that I would actually use, something that is interesting to me and that I understand. Another important thing to me is the team behind the ICO and if they have a product out already or are they developing everything from scratch.

Activity: 20
March 06, 2018, 02:20:49 AM
1. Potential use-cases
2. Are they attempting to solve an existing problem or help better something?
3. Whitepaper
4. The team and their experience, as well as their vision for the project
5. Is there an actual need for the coin?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
March 05, 2018, 10:14:57 PM
People have many thing request to the projects in ICO.
But the important things in my opinion that's about a strong team and advisor come with a good whitepaper.
With these they can easy to bring the success and will do hardwork for the things they show to us.
Nowaday many scam or paper project born to scam people. Some of them hired welknown people to scam bring success for ICO then they leave their paticipants in a cross and don't know what's to do with their tokens they are holding only watch it price drop to nearly zero.
We have to noted about these kind of people and stay away with all project they join with, even that should be HYPE
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
February 18, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

- liquidity
- usefulness of the coin
- growing industry
- global view
ect 

All criteria are important to me. Regarding the ICO, I think it is worth considering the roadmap, the usefulness of the idea, as well as the professionalism of the development team. Good luck in your investment.
Activity: 7
February 18, 2018, 09:24:22 AM
Do you participate in Marinecoin ICO ?
if not u can register here https://marineco.in and get 450.000 MTC Free ICO
is 100% free
Pages:
Jump to: