Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin? - page 7. (Read 2544 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 03:34:40 AM
I think Bitcoin making things easier for people. The process is much faster than we usually do when buying or paying off things using physical money. The things that you purchase will not have any sales tax. Definitely, it is not all about the process, it is also about the information kept that is secure well without distraction by anyone.
Activity: 32
October 17, 2018, 03:23:34 AM
Because there is no third party in the bitcoin and the price is based on law of supply and demand . the fluctuation of bitcoin is unpredictable, so it is hard to control it. Therefore, the government around the world are trying to find solution to control it
Activity: 369
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 17, 2018, 03:18:50 AM
Bitcoin is one of the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. It is also world first decentralized digital currency which means it doesn't under control of any kind of authority or government and because of this many people like to use it. It has the ability to make people's life change for the better. It is also use as sources of investment purposes because of its market price which is comparable with gold.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 02:14:05 AM
When bitcoin was invented since then it is going to be more popular day by day among the crypto lovers. Though government and so-called banking system are afraid of bitcoin popularity. For this reason, the government and banks are trying to destroy bitcoin and even already some countries banned bitcoin. But bitcoin has its anonymous and own standard value, on the other hand, it has much popularity in the digital currency market even it is moving so fast. So I think Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be more and more popular and reliable source to the users. Moreover, cryptocurrency is decentralized and its blockchain system is trustworthy to transfer foods and exchange money with the reliable payment method.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
October 17, 2018, 01:40:25 AM
Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?

Where did you get that stupid idea that every governments around the world is finding way to stop and destroy bitcoin?noob maybe there are some countries but not majority,because many governments are still neutral about bitcoin if not supporters ,so stop your stupid idea and just focus on your own way to earn here.bitcoin will be adapted by the whole workd soon,if time comes that they realized what they are missing about denying this great opportunity
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 01:21:17 AM
In my opinion, the government is not hostile to bitcoin. Only the government does not understand the existence of this bitcoin. If the government is able to understand bitcoin, of course the government will accept bitcoin as some countries accept it. It takes a little more time so bitcoin can be accepted and used easily by everyone.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 17, 2018, 01:11:30 AM
Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
I think this phenomenon is very difficult if the government is to destroy bitcoin,bitcoin is one of the digital currencies that is quietly in the interest of all people, including the government, and nowadays many popular countries that are illegalizing digital currencies like Bitcoin and crypto. I also believe that bitcoin for the future will be prioritized by allstate and government.

Calm down the more the government tries to stop bitcoin in any way like a ban. they will begin to realize that they will not be able to stop the development of technology. bitcoin will continue to spread even if there is a ban and the government in the future must be friendly with the technological developments like bitcoin
Activity: 471
October 17, 2018, 01:02:19 AM
For me bitcoin is the most safest investment in crypto market. It is also very useful most especially in transacting payments and transfering of money.
Yes, Bitcoin is more safest investment also i consider it. Because this currency is highly legitimate from others cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin payment system is very fast and more useful most of the countries. I hope at future  it will legalize in every single country.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
October 17, 2018, 12:30:25 AM
they do this because they still have value in fiat. they fear bitcoin will destroy their fiat business.
as long as bitcoin is fully supported, bitcoin will continue to develop well, will not be affected by anything.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
October 17, 2018, 12:14:46 AM
I think Bitcoin is great but it needs to fix its main issue, volatility, to be considered a currency.

Volatility, IMHO, is an issue in terms of mainstream adaptability, because there is a limited supply of a coin and majority of the people HODL. It takes only one huge fish to dump everything to the market for the price to plummet. Now let's say you are a business owner, who accepted crypto in december selling your goods. You sold 1 btc worth of goods ( which was around $20k for the sake of the example ) 3 months later 1 btc drops to 6k and now you are in a loss.

And since nobody can predict the movement of btc, it doesn't seem too appealing to adapt it, because you might win, you might lose. How can you call it a currency, if everyone HODLs.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 11:55:17 PM
Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
I think this phenomenon is very difficult if the government is to destroy bitcoin,bitcoin is one of the digital currencies that is quietly in the interest of all people, including the government, and nowadays many popular countries that are illegalizing digital currencies like Bitcoin and crypto. I also believe that bitcoin for the future will be prioritized by allstate and government.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
October 16, 2018, 08:29:47 PM
Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?

I am believe in near future, there is will be different condition. Banks and government will accepting bitcoin as commodity and can be a store of value. Government can not make bitcoin death because its decentralized and i am believe government prefer take benefits from it
Activity: 322
October 16, 2018, 07:48:03 PM
Well some of the country was against with bitcoin I do't understand if they just want to protect their people in the country or they are just afraid that paper money would lose the value because they will be no corruption after all because you can see every transaction on blockchain you cannot hide it unlike on the bank they can hide your transaction. We cannot control the demand happen in bitcoin nowadays many country adopt bitcoin as another way of payment in their country.
Activity: 572
October 16, 2018, 07:33:13 PM
Even though not all countries support bitcoin, it is quite developed and continues to gain popularity among investors. I believe that bitcoin is a strong currency and soon it will be possible to use it everywhere.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
October 16, 2018, 06:28:40 PM
bitcoins will only be the best until quantum computers can easily hack the protocol, making them insecure and redundant. So in a decade or so they'll be worthless.

brand new
Activity: 0
October 16, 2018, 11:07:02 AM
Because of the anonymity of the bitcoin currency , no one can control completely. Furthermore, the benefit of bticoin beyond our imagination , so it attract many people to focus on it, especially government, they try to stop it from developing.
Activity: 546
October 16, 2018, 04:42:06 PM
Just like every revolution that has ever happened, they never happened easily. Opposition will definitely rise but the good thing is that throughout the time, bitcoin has shown resilience and survived.
Activity: 406
October 16, 2018, 03:31:04 PM
The principle of peer-to-peer network and the lack of administrative center makes it impossible for the public or private regulation of the system, as well as manipulation of the change in the total amount of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2018, 03:30:00 PM
I look at bitcoin as money by the people.  No government can control it.  It is based on market value determined by the people.  
Bitcoin is  world first decentralised digital currency which means it doesn't under control of any kind of authority or government and because of this many people like to use it. It is also use as sources of investment purposes because of its market price which is comparable with gold. Another thing is it is mainly used for money transaction purposes and it is heavily use for international money exchange and because of this its user number and popularity increase. And this thing help it to secure its future.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 01:36:06 PM
Not all governments consider bitcoin negative. Bitcoin is not a threat to the country's prosperity. if many countries ratify bitcoin in my opinion it will have an impact on currency trading that is good for developing countries.
Pages:
Jump to: