Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 2544 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 07:18:15 PM
There are many people around me who feel the big advantage of participating in the Bitcoin Bounty campaign. So I think Bitcoin is like bringing new life to small people like me. By knowing bitcoin, I am very lucky because it has been helped a lot by bitcoin. Bitcoin is a precious gold currency like gold.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
October 19, 2018, 07:05:51 PM
if according to bitcon is an effort that can help someone to pursue his dream to become a millionaire bro. even bitcoin provides very good digital jobs. for community economic growth ..
Activity: 297
October 19, 2018, 06:55:27 PM
I think Bitcoin is a very profitable investment opportunity compared to gold, I'm sure the government will not close bitcoin, because it can be the main input for the country.

It's not so easy to close Bitcoin right now because almost all countries try to play in Bitcoin and invest their money in the form of digital currency right now.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 06:51:03 PM
Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
I don't think in every country. Japan on the contrary, they strongly support Bitcoin technology. because they realize that bitcoin is a future technology about finance. while other countries are bitcoin manganese about the benefits and bad things of bitcoin. before it's really applied to that country. if it's destroying, I don't think it will.
Activity: 418
October 19, 2018, 06:31:23 PM
I don't think that all state governments hate and shackle bitcoin, so that citizens of that country cannot use bitcoin, just like Japan has legalized the use of bitcoin, I think Japan can in other countries to legalize bitcoin, because for me bitcoin provides many benefits and comparability confessional money
Activity: 490
October 19, 2018, 06:13:31 PM
I think Bitcoin is a very profitable investment opportunity compared to gold, I'm sure the government will not close bitcoin, because it can be the main input for the country.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 06:04:09 PM
I think bitcoin is going to survive this injure.Bitcoin is going to turn out well some day trust. A hero  of any kind don'n't give up anyhow.
copper member
Activity: 275
October 19, 2018, 03:28:13 PM
For myself, thinking bitcoin is the future and will affect my future for the better because of the results I got from bitcoin. Bitcoin can definitely rise in the future from its decline this year, and can grow and become more popular in the future.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
October 19, 2018, 02:29:21 PM
Bitcoin was originally intended to be used for small payments, but now don't think it is used that way, and transaction fees are higher then the bank fees (for small payments).

Good side is that huge amounts of value can be moved relatively simple from one place to another without complicated procedures.
Activity: 14
October 19, 2018, 02:23:37 PM
Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency that is the choice of many people to invest today, because its strength and high enough price make btc gain the trust of many people, besides bitcoin also controls the cryptocurrency market and leads in price movements and becomes the king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 134
October 19, 2018, 01:34:38 PM
Bitcoin has to be a speculative investment or a currency weaken a global financial system full of injustice are trying to destroy Bitcoin?
"When it was created in 2009, Bitcoin surpassed all currencies, even with the government itself as hostile to it, and the uncertain legal regime that governments have created to manage it. The way people can not predict what will happen. So its present value can reach this level as has been great, since the fact that it only faces headwinds without tailwinds. Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
I think the government is very ridiculous if you want to stop bitcoin, they will not be able to stop or set it. because bitcoin is decentralized
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 12:18:47 PM
The market is always fluctuating and Bitcoin prices are up and down as usual, and as you can see, after just one week the bitcoin price has increased to $ 7k but now it's only $ 6k4. The thing to do at this point is that we should believe in bitcoin, believe in the future of the better crypto market.
Activity: 462
October 19, 2018, 10:17:53 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency whose potential is already popular globally and is the choice of many people to invest and the leader of crypto currency market price movements
For me, Bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency. Even when the last BTC is mined, it will remain the best crypto. This is also the perfect investment as I think.
Activity: 11
October 19, 2018, 09:39:04 AM
i think this market is good to invest. in the future bitcoin will rise again
Activity: 72
October 19, 2018, 08:52:21 AM
Bitcoin is a successful Crypto on the Blockchain platform, the development of Bitcoin makes the community more interested in Blockchain! But to become currency, bitcoin and altcoin need stability in the long run!
Bitcoin revolutionizes traditional currencies as they are now used, where each country has its own currency. A group of people who work together to make bitcoin with the aim that bitcoin can become a world currency, which uses it digitally. The operating system is peer to peer, where bitcoin moves from one wallet to another in seconds. Bitcoin does not use people's names but consists of complicated codes. While blockchain as a large house united around the world is not centralized but decentralized, all data is stored on many servers so that it cannot be hacked, manipulated, and no server is error
Activity: 4
October 19, 2018, 07:58:03 AM
BitcoinBTCBTC is the most popular crypto in the world. Most of the altcoins are depended on Bitcoin. The bitcoin is based on world best blockchain technology.

Bitcoin is a currency that is rather a cryptocurrency. I agree with this view. When Bitcoin values beyond our imagination (over $ 20k) people pay close attention to it and especially the government, but not all governments in the world do not like Bitcoin, partly for their sake hurt. Many countries accept Bitcoin and see Bitcoin as a legal currency. I think the future Bitcoin will be the most used crypto coin and replace some of the fiats. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 364
October 19, 2018, 07:01:00 AM
every government around the world is trying to destroy or prohibit the use of bitcoin because they think bitcoin will only bring negative things, but the government should also see that bitcoin can help the economy and the government should start supporting and accepting bitcoin
Activity: 410
October 19, 2018, 03:22:52 AM
not much maybe now 1 eth prices continue to decline compared to the previous one and very many people invest to make a profit.
copper member
Activity: 280
October 19, 2018, 03:03:58 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency. Which we can call even future digital currency. In this we can earn money by doing work or by investing. Because of which Bitcoin is becoming popular all over the world. By which both people using Bitcoin and Bitcoin benefit.
Activity: 490
October 19, 2018, 02:34:53 AM
bitcoin is a crypto currency that will continue to grow and many people will invest in bitcoin, in my opinion technology that will continue to grow will make bitcoin needed in the future, so I think the government must be able to accept and support bitcoin because bitcoin has helped the economy especially finance from its users
Pages:
Jump to: