Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 2544 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
October 18, 2018, 12:45:17 AM
In my own opinion bitcoin is a breakthrough technology that was invented to end poverty, corruption, greed and revolutionize global payment system. Though many are against to it, the likes of government and banks but it doesn't mean that bitcoin gonna stop there because many people already adapted bitcoin's ideology, so bitcoin's success is inevitable in the future as long as we are united by one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
October 18, 2018, 12:33:14 AM
btc is a valuable electronic object based on decentralized blockchain technology with peer to peer networks. someday btc will be very useful for world transactions
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
October 17, 2018, 11:57:38 PM
I think bitcoin failed a little with their main goal as a more modern and effective online payment tool. because there is no regulation from the government so that no one store has received bitcoin as a payment instrument. plus the value of bitcoin investment is growing and fluctuating, making the government increasingly hesitant to accept fully in bitcoin.
I believe that the bitcoin will.make a new history at the end of year 2018, bitcoin rises or having a bull run last December 2017 and o believe that it will repeat this year many people really wait for this bull run some expert said that it would happen at the end of year 2018, I see that we have few weeks Or moths before 2018 end but I am still hoping that huge bull run will occur after the dip.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
October 17, 2018, 11:50:44 PM
I think bitcoin failed a little with their main goal as a more modern and effective online payment tool. because there is no regulation from the government so that no one store has received bitcoin as a payment instrument. plus the value of bitcoin investment is growing and fluctuating, making the government increasingly hesitant to accept fully in bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 11:46:52 PM
But the most terrible and unpardonable for us may be that the government is going to charge a tax on wages for the use of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 05:11:24 PM
In my opinion. bitcoin is one of the characteristics of the progress of the world. because bitcoin makes it easy for people to transact so far. maybe currently only bitcoin is one of the many that will emerge in the development of the world. therefore, bitcoin deserves to be appreciated and deserves to be developed again. until the whole world can get to know bitcoin and bitcoin is progressing again. so that other people will not be left behind by the development of the world which might be progressing.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 04:27:30 PM
I think that every corrupt bureaucratic will try to prevent the arrival of cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 17, 2018, 04:09:12 PM
Because there is no third party in the bitcoin and the price is based on law of supply and demand . the fluctuation of bitcoin is unpredictable, so it is hard to control it. Therefore, the government around the world are trying to find solution to control it

and what about the speculations made by big holders of bitcion? as we see bitcoin price can be controlled and manipulated.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 03:18:08 PM
Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency . i agree with this view. bitcoin in my opinion is the greatest discovery so far in the world's financial sector. it will make a huge positive impact in the financial world and provide people an alternative to transaction payments. but not all governments in the world do not like bitcoin, party for their sake hurt.
Fully agree with you. Bitcoin is a new technology and a new coin that is part of our life.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 01:57:22 PM
"Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin".

No!
A few powerful governments are! I was of this opinion too until I began to understand.
And, slowly, there is an awaken to the actual facts are there are, for truth can never be hidden. And, it shall come to pass that bitcoin will be seen and accepted for what it is, and more and more nations shall come to appreciated and utilise it as freedom from evil.
It is only selfishness and greed plus power, to dominate others, that is the bane on the basis of which a few powerful nations stand to oppose blockchain.  These bad practises, and their originators, will of course not last for ever. They will all fall, just like Rome.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
October 17, 2018, 01:37:29 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money and also bitcoin is going to become the world first universal currency which will be use for across border transactions and movement of money on a peer to peer mode of carrying out financial transaction. Bitcoin will also become a great investment as it price is going to increase greatly in the future.
Activity: 180
Merit: 3
October 17, 2018, 01:00:36 PM
As a novice, I commented that the potential for future bitcoin is very evolved. At the present time with great value, it has surpassed any currency. But not because of this, governments oppose bitcoin. The government can take advantage of its positive impact to develop the country's economy. Remove the ban and use it for payment
Activity: 140
October 17, 2018, 12:45:03 PM
I also believe bitcoin is speculative but without the support of the state and humanity ! Trust him ! Growth would not be !
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
October 17, 2018, 12:26:28 PM
I think that governments in the world will soon be gradually moving to the crypto market. at this point, they will anticipate and take a position. Then we can make more of our gains.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 12:13:01 PM
hmm you say every government in the world tries to destroy bitcoin, but in fact it is not true, there are many governments that support bittcoin even though there are some who do not allow it. Bitcoin is not feared by every government, but bitcoin is feared by every bank
Activity: 182
Looking to the future and control myself
October 17, 2018, 11:11:41 AM
i think just need more time, the goverment will realize the profit, convenience and wonderful technology of bitcoin, they will accept it and altcoin.
bitcoin now is leader of crypto market, with hight volume, and wonderful coin that can bring more money or profit to everyone and i think people always trust about bitcoin and believe them will pump price a gain.
Activity: 266
October 17, 2018, 10:46:25 AM
What can you say about Bitcoin. This is a pioneer who gave a huge impetus to the development of this market. Market capitalization speaks for itself. I think that in the near future there will be a lot of good news. And I think that there is a good future for this coin.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 02:37:00 AM
Bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency . i agree with this view. bitcoin in my opinion is the greatest discovery so far in the world's financial sector. it will make a huge positive impact in the financial world and provide people an alternative to transaction payments. but not all governments in the world do not like bitcoin, party for their sake hurt.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
October 17, 2018, 04:59:25 AM
Every government around the world is trying to find a way to stop and destroy Bitcoin."What do you think about this?
I think this phenomenon is very difficult if the government is to destroy bitcoin,bitcoin is one of the digital currencies that is quietly in the interest of all people, including the government, and nowadays many popular countries that are illegalizing digital currencies like Bitcoin and crypto. I also believe that bitcoin for the future will be prioritized by allstate and government.

Calm down the more the government tries to stop bitcoin in any way like a ban. they will begin to realize that they will not be able to stop the development of technology. bitcoin will continue to spread even if there is a ban and the government in the future must be friendly with the technological developments like bitcoin
the government should be aware of this from now on if trying to stop bitcoin is useless. it won't happen easily because now bitcoin will still continue to run even to the extent that many bans in various countries of bitcoin will still exist.
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
October 17, 2018, 04:21:25 AM
I think those nations who wants to stop and destroy are the ones who lacks knowledge about it. They don't even have a knowledge what benefits bitcoin can give us and how high is the possibility that it can change our lives. They're prohibiting it because like what I said they are not like us who understands the effect of bitcoin in the community.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: