Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 2544 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 02:24:18 PM
every government and state has their own ideology. Bitcoin is not regulated by anyone at all but communities and netizens protect the existence of bitcoin. every government is only afraid if bitcoin controls the finances of the country
Activity: 378
October 18, 2018, 02:14:57 PM
Just like fiat bitcoin is also very popular and useful currency in the world and it is available in the world people from every corner of the world are using bitcoin for trading and any many other functions of bitcoin is that it is using for businesses and large buying and selling is possible through crypto while other altcoins are available in large scale for people investments and holding for profit motive. I think that bitcoin is the best way to make money in present time.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 02:13:39 PM
Bitcoin has the ability to stand alone in the market among all altcoins due to its pleasant features and mainly because of decentralization, bitcoin will reach to the moon in the upcoming years.
Bitcoin already gives wealth to all bitcoiners last year but still i believe that it will happen again which bitcoin has a huge value, and for now i keep on collecting bitcoin and hold to have more when the value of bitcoin surpass the top value last year.

And people will again start sayin' "where was I when BTC was just 6k"
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 02:00:13 PM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has the highest price and has the trust of many people, some people and some countries try to stop bitcoin, various negative news about bitcoin is always presented by those who hate bitcoin, but it turns out that bitcoin still controls the crypto market, because bitcoin is crypto. the best that is currently at the highest price and has the confidence of many people in various countries.
copper member
Activity: 496
October 18, 2018, 01:14:19 PM
Bitcoin is an investment that can provide benefits that are very profitable to improve financial conditions. And I'm sure bitcoin will still be the best investment because of the benefits and popularity of bitcoin.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
October 18, 2018, 12:54:52 PM
i believe in bitcoin and i think i will use bitcoin again and again, and we all here hope that in the future we can see that bitcoin can be the main currency in all country in the world and i hope that it will happen soon, so we can use our bitcoin in all store in the world without changing it into real money

I agree with you. I believe and hope bitcoin will be main and only one currency all over the world in future. People can use it freely. No country or body can control it.
Activity: 42
October 18, 2018, 12:49:02 PM
I think AML BitCoin will have its hands full since regulations are happening as we speak and AML BitCoin will be accepted everywhere.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
October 18, 2018, 12:40:00 PM
I think bitcoin is great cryptocurrency which have good future and give us a chance to earn money.
Bitcoin can make a world be come easy so there so many people believed in bitcoin and people trying to invest in bitcoin too.
Activity: 210
October 18, 2018, 12:36:17 PM
Bitcoin can be used to transact the same as the US dollar and rupiah, but Bitcoin is in virtual form, and currently services that accept Bitcoin use are still small.

How can Bitcoin be used? Basically, people who own Bitcoin will give digital money to Bitcoin, just like a bank that has a journal to collect its customers, but digital journal Bitcoin is not owned by any institution.

In Bitcoin, digital journals can be seen by Bitcoin owners. If the digital journal is damaged the digital journal owners still have their reserves from other Bitcoin owners and no one controls them because everything helps them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 11:57:25 AM
it could be because the fear of the world government on the dominance of bitcoin can have an effect on the existence of fiat, if fiat conditions are shaky and inflation occurs then it will trigger a crisis that will definitely harm all parties. but is fear true?
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
October 18, 2018, 11:51:59 AM
If the existence of bitcoin can disrupt the stability of government, of course the government will prevent the use of bitcoin in its government, but if the existence of bitcoin does not interfere or even benefit the government, I'm sure the government will support the use of bitcoin in government. In this case I do not see that the presence of bitcoin will disrupt the stability of the government, for that according to if there is a government that prohibits the use of bitcoin, maybe they do not understand bitcoin and must get good input on bitcoin and the positive impact of bitcoin in a government, because according I am bitcoin is the latest breakthrough in technology which is a crypto currency where its presence is to provide benefits to every user.
Activity: 392
October 18, 2018, 11:41:41 AM
I think that Bitcoin in the future will be accepted by all Countries. Because it will definitely help the World Economy by providing extra income to all the people involve with it. it will be known to the whole world and many transactions are going to be made using Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 79
October 18, 2018, 11:32:24 AM
Bitcoin is one of the greatest and the most powerful of all cryptos in this era, because it is the pioneer of blockchain world and it dictates the movement of the market right now..Almost all other cryptos are based on bitcoin in different exchange. So bitcoin can make everything happen in the crypto world.
Activity: 243
October 18, 2018, 11:13:20 AM
For me bitcoin is one of the powerful payment or transaction in the world.
Maybe its existence not really know by many people in the world. But its popularity will be bigger than now in the future. People will be trying to invest in bitcoin too
Activity: 490
October 18, 2018, 10:42:08 AM

I think the future bitcoin will be an official currency. A common currency for people to buy and sell on the internet. This virtual currency has a lot of potential to invest.
bitcoin is used to invest and be used as a transaction tool and will grow in the future
and will facilitate bitcoin transactions throughout the country.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
October 18, 2018, 09:38:54 AM

I think the future bitcoin will be an official currency. A common currency for people to buy and sell on the internet. This virtual currency has a lot of potential to invest.

It is not that I don't agree to what you are thinking since I don't think that Bitcoin will ever be an official currency for a certain country. We all know the reason why, it is because Bitcoin is a decentralized crypto currency. I don't think that the government will allow such crypto currency to be an official crypto but I think it would be a currency that is legalized or maybe regulated in the whole world.
Activity: 392
October 18, 2018, 09:32:37 AM
So many governments of the world hate decentralization because breaks their hold. Government wants to see everything you do with your money and earn tax but this is difficult with cryptocurrency, hence the hatred. They backed up some institutions and scholars to speak negatively about bitcoin but this hasn't changed anything. It is amazing that some countries are already showing good love for cryptocurrency. Germany is an example. Bitcoin cannot die.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 09:03:03 AM
bitcoin is a great cryptocurrency in all countries today, and is hosted by people who subscribe to a bitcoin.It is also a good investment for everyone because of their high prices to be distributed and one bitcoin at the very first digital currency around the world.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1204
www.fortunejack.com
Activity: 120
October 18, 2018, 08:27:57 AM
I knew and here I was faced. And with full confidence I can say that bitcoin is the king of the crypto market. Many companies hold on to this currency. And as he thrives and hope will begin to rise in price
Pages:
Jump to: