Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 41. (Read 16245 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
March 06, 2019, 07:42:19 PM
I am still holding some altcoins and I believe the prices will bounce back. But the target should make sense, gaining x1000 profits are too much for me.
By the way, if you ask my suggestion for potential coins to invest, I will advise you to choose top altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, Tron, and etc. [for the rests, do your own research on what top altcoins are good to invest]
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 06, 2019, 07:37:01 PM
My advice, don't take too long to hold your coin. The most important thing is to take profits as quickly as possible from the investments we have made. I often hold ICO coins too long and end up dumping.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
SIGMA
March 06, 2019, 12:37:59 PM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
x1000 profit is impossible but if you hold for 10 years it's possible. crypto is going better day by day because now people have begun to realize that bad news before it is mostly fake and also the crypto holders are starting to saturate with the current decline maybe we will start to rise slowly.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 06, 2019, 12:29:40 PM
Now I think most people and investors in general already believe that the cryptocurrency sector is not very attractive, because there are so many opinions that can kill interest in the market today, but you need to listen to your mind.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 06, 2019, 11:46:11 AM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
Believe 1000x profits?? that's too much, maybe 10 years from now. But if you say about profits for future of course YES.
And about crypto now, I think hard time for crypto, all cryptocoin is going so low, but this is the advantage, we can buy coin with low price. If people join invest in crypto now, he will gain so many profits
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
March 06, 2019, 11:16:02 AM
Cryptocurrency is slowly going down as its mot making some adjustments on the dump of the crypto market ,as we seen slme altcoins pump slightly but not totally going up as is before.but  if the cryptocurrency market will rise and cryptocurrency will remain as is before the year that cryptocurrency exploded.
Activity: 353
Merit: 108
March 06, 2019, 11:10:18 AM
Anyway, Bitcoin will start growing in value, sooner or later, and all altcoins will follow it (except for shitcoins)
Activity: 560
March 06, 2019, 08:17:40 AM
At some point of time, I am also tired of thinking that what is the relevance of holding coins one has, as coins are volatile. At one time, price of a coin goes down to its lower level and at another, it goes up unexpectedly in price. So far I have been holding many coins I have in the hope that they would increase in price making me riches. But I do not know when that time would come.
Activity: 292
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 06, 2019, 03:58:59 AM

Thanks.
If we hold altcoin, we seem to be betting, the success rate as you say is very small.
Conversely, this time we should invest in the top coins on the coinmarketcap.
It's probably better direction.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
March 06, 2019, 03:55:48 AM
Crypto is growing stronger each time since the inception of this great technology. This means the awareness creation is effective and must be continued. The people are gradually getting to know the concept and how the crypto market operates. Although the market is showing red, it is far better than the previous years irrespective of the attacks and regulations coming from the governments.

Cryptocurrency also started with nothing, but now there are around 21 million users or more. As people are getting to know the technology behind it, i.e., blockchain and the pros, that is driving them towards using virtual currencies.  

The blockchain (the technology behind cryptocurrencies) space is growing faster than ever. As the technology is growing, more and more people got to know about the cryptocurrency and started to trade. The use cases and predictions speak a lot about the future of cryptocurrency in 2019and even after that.

I am pleased that crypto is getting stronger and becoming an independent currency and does not have any burden including the influence of the government and also the Bank and other financial institutions. What is clear is that crypto is still low but still has great hopes in the future. Let's just wait.You need a lot of patience in crypto because it is a long investment. The market now is low and unpredictable. But it will recover soon.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
March 06, 2019, 03:40:56 AM

Thanks.
I believe and just understand that cryptocurrencies are our future, this system is just beginning its development, many investors do not believe in cryptocurrencies, because they lost their money, but any new beginning can not be built quickly, it takes time.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
March 06, 2019, 03:36:50 AM
Of course that there is still a chance that your coin will go to the moon and give you 1000% profit, it is more difficult than in 2017, but still possible.
Try to find coin with low market cappitalization with a nice idea and very active development on github.
Activity: 770
March 06, 2019, 03:32:19 AM
In the close time, there would be impossible for the cyptocurrency to increase as much as 1000 fold.
What happen right now is till an unstable movement on the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 345
March 06, 2019, 03:21:27 AM
It's easy for a lot of folks in the media to say that crypto is dead and will never come back - but literally hundreds of pundits have said that before, and it hasn't stopped crypto yet.
they say it like it is those who do not know and never entered the world of crypto. they are confident and believe in crypto will still be waiting for an increase in the market, because the confidence of the community of crypto will never be replaced.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
March 06, 2019, 02:54:39 AM
Thinking of tremendous gain at these times is unreal. Think positive but don't think too much that will lead to you think outside the box, I mean think of realistic gains instead of higher gains which is unlikely to happen base on the current market situation.

Best coin to invest yearly:
  • Bitcoin

Yes, invest to that coin and you are unlikely to think of any problem. The market relies on it and you will get less headache if you are solely focusing holding bitcoin.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
March 06, 2019, 01:56:53 AM
I still hold potential coins and believe that when the bullrun comes will get a big profit, at the moment the market is still affected by bearish conditions, we will definitely profit if we take opportunity of the moment and hold potential coins until the bullrun comes
I recommend that you buy ethereum to hold until the bullrun occurs, ethereum is a potential coin and has a promising prospect, ethereum still has the possibility to be able to return to its highest price point
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
March 06, 2019, 01:17:11 AM
I could say crypto right now is being popular and now several countries are now accepting crypto unlike in the previous years crypto was gonna banned to their country, crypto has got many investment because they can get big return from their investment.
Activity: 406
March 06, 2019, 01:07:26 AM
It's easy for a lot of folks in the media to say that crypto is dead and will never come back - but literally hundreds of pundits have said that before, and it hasn't stopped crypto yet.
Activity: 616
March 06, 2019, 12:23:41 AM

Thanks.
all depends on our confidence and patience and of course with conditions and situations that are experiencing a very large decline and investors must be clever in utilizing every opportunity to gain profits at this time I still believe in ETH and believe in the future it will be good
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
March 06, 2019, 12:00:04 AM
It is the most badly year in the crypto market, I have invested in the crypto market over 4 year, I never seen the market is all red over the year, all people have lost their money in this time, and when will the market recover again?
Pages:
Jump to: