Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 45. (Read 16245 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 03, 2019, 03:07:12 PM
I am happy if Crypto is currently in a bad condition where Crypto prefers its investors so the market is not as crowded as it once was and it results in a difficult price to rise
coupled with many fraudsters in the ICO, making ICO less attractive.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
March 03, 2019, 02:56:58 PM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

You better wait before investing this year. There is information that there will be another strong fall closer to April in order to encourage them to sell as many coins as possible at a fallen price.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
March 03, 2019, 02:48:38 PM
the hype has died down but I see that the blockchain technology itself is very much alive and integration continues. It's probably on the verge of its acceptance stage now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 03, 2019, 02:38:37 PM
The current situation will not suitable for anyone who are invested in this field because all we know this is not the cryptocurrency field that we are expected before but no one can say this will happen in the next in this field so I think it can be easily changed but people need to be stable and hope with your want confidence this will the easiest way to make this field more stronger quickly.
Activity: 448
March 03, 2019, 02:25:18 PM
Even though, market situation is worst ( compared to 2017 end-2018 start), there is still hope that some altcoin will become Bitcoin one day.
Many good projects with revolution in blockchchain technology are in progress.
Let's see how it goes.
Even if no altcoin will repeat the history of bitcoin, does this prevent us from earning normally on trading and simple investments? You need to be a little realistic and work with what we have
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
March 03, 2019, 01:59:26 PM
I think you must know more details about more coins before investing. If you are interested in investing in Alticoin and TRX, you have no problem but investing in everything you need to know. If you want to hold a token, I think there is a difference between investing and holding.
copper member
Activity: 995
March 03, 2019, 01:58:50 PM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

What can you offer. Invest with your mind. What we will offer you is only for enthusiasts who believe in the growth of the market and coins. I do not see your faith in altcoin. So why do you want to invest and suffer?
Activity: 287
March 03, 2019, 01:52:10 PM
Before investing, you should analyze the market direction that will occur within the period of your investment. But in my opinion you don't need to worry because I'm sure that the future of Crypto is very promising.
Activity: 645
March 03, 2019, 01:45:14 PM
If you are so skeptical about Altcoins, take the market leader. You ask for advice and condemn us because we believe in other coins besides BtC. Waves a good coin can like a second ETH If you do listen to our advice.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
March 03, 2019, 01:44:57 PM
Even though, market situation is worst ( compared to 2017 end-2018 start), there is still hope that some altcoin will become Bitcoin one day.
Many good projects with revolution in blockchchain technology are in progress.
Let's see how it goes.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
March 03, 2019, 01:44:00 PM

Thanks.
I am really do holding my altcoins because i believe sooner or later it will increase its price, so i could earn huge profit from it when i start to sell it. But for now, it is not the right time sell all of my holdings because they are all in a low price.
Activity: 630
March 03, 2019, 01:42:24 PM
I'm still holding most of my coins now because there's really no point on selling it on the current market situation it will just going to give me a lot of lose on its original prices. And yes I still believed that we will see another great profit but it will just going to take a lot of time to happen.
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
March 03, 2019, 01:38:17 PM
I still believe that cryptocurrency will grow so much that I still hold several altcoins. The current market situation is indeed bad, but I believe that after the bear market there will certainly be a bull market which will create huge profit opportunities.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 03, 2019, 01:35:18 PM

Thanks.

Always consider ETH as your first priority when it comes to Alt coins, See the value might have been dumped now but it will not be the same and I damn sure a day will rise again where crypto's trend will be very extreme in the world and maximum number of transactions will be only in crypto. Similarly you can Invest on Ethereum If you are really Interested to Invest.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
March 03, 2019, 01:27:53 PM
I think that crypto is becoming more stable, even now it is hardly noticeable, but everything goes to the fact that in the future the market will be less subject to manipulation and become more stable that will benefit all market participants.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
March 03, 2019, 01:24:02 PM
Crypto currently has a low value but this won't last long, there are still many valuable altcoins and we will see an increase if we can be patient.
To get profit, we must endure and be patient so that we will meet the green market.
crypto currencies and crypto markets are currently experiencing very bad conditions and situations here it takes investors who have enormous confidence and of course patience in investing and making profits from their investments
Activity: 260
March 03, 2019, 01:18:05 PM
There are crisis in market price many altcoins which I am holding  for now are losing their values and it scares me that they may not able to climb top gain but not all I still have hope in ETH,BTC that they have future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 03, 2019, 01:09:11 PM
I have some bags of some altcoins that I indeed hope to have some higher value in the future. What I think about crypto is the same I thought when I started - crypto is a nice way to earn some extra money and can even bring some new inventions to life.
When I see a possibility I sell and buy, holding for long is a rather dangerous thing to do at the moment.
I think the method you are doing has a very high risk because by holding coins for a very long period of time it cannot provide a definite guarantee, as an example see when the price of bitcoin is at $ 20k and currently the price of bitcoin falls very badly, so I suggest that you should be more careful in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
March 03, 2019, 12:23:11 PM
I have some bags of some altcoins that I indeed hope to have some higher value in the future. What I think about crypto is the same I thought when I started - crypto is a nice way to earn some extra money and can even bring some new inventions to life.
When I see a possibility I sell and buy, holding for long is a rather dangerous thing to do at the moment.
Activity: 198
Merit: 2
March 03, 2019, 12:20:56 PM
I think it's here to stay and only those who want to understand it are the ones coming into it now, unlike some years back when everyone is all about the profit doubled in a day or two. Now everything seems slow and steady.
Pages:
Jump to: