Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 44. (Read 16245 times)

10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
March 04, 2019, 03:46:47 PM
I stopped to believe in altcoins, i still believe in some of them but the rest isn't worth it for real. Just a waste of time and funds. I still think that x1000 profit is always possible as long as there's adoption. Maybe we will see better profits in the upcoming years, who knows.
it will happen 100 percents. Technology is evolving and it finds great use in the business world and other industries
Activity: 821
Volare.network
March 04, 2019, 03:39:24 PM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

the feeling of trust must still be there, but I don't know when that will happen. so don't expect that crypto will be good in the future.
I can't suggest a good coin because now almost all coins cannot be predicted. good news can't make coins go up so instead of holding long term it's better to do daily trading.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
March 04, 2019, 03:36:06 PM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.
Yes, I still have hold of my coins and I am even making purchase of my coins that I know will be great and have real life value in the nearest future, this technology is relatively knew and the number of mainstream companies accepting it will tell that it is not going anywhere.

Regarding the 1000x profit, I believe we would still see those kind of growth in the nearest future, maybe not in 2019 but it would happen for sure.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
March 03, 2019, 07:30:58 PM
I stopped to believe in altcoins, i still believe in some of them but the rest isn't worth it for real. Just a waste of time and funds. I still think that x1000 profit is always possible as long as there's adoption. Maybe we will see better profits in the upcoming years, who knows.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
March 03, 2019, 07:24:05 PM
I believe if I can make a profit and the market will recover soon, but to make a profit as you say in the long run I think I can't get more profit.
if you make a profit even if it's not as big as you expected, it would be better to let go because the market might fall again, market movements nobody knows so you don't lose a good moment.
good coins in my opinion coins that have great power like Ethereum he will be strong and he will be better in the future so he will be profitable.
Activity: 868
March 03, 2019, 06:32:39 PM
I am not sure whether the coins that have experienced ATH at the beginning of 2018 will experience again even though we last a few more years, because the best achievement of crypto I think at that time is possible if we hold new tokens and we hold until the tokens enter the market - big markets of course we can get such benefits if we hold it back.
Activity: 392
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
March 03, 2019, 06:20:59 PM

Thanks.

The intention was that we could get more profits for holding our altcoins but this wasn't the case because some of us have lost more than we expected to lose and now I for instance, am selling those altcoins for cheap because I don't believe them again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 03, 2019, 06:20:36 PM
Yes I am still holding some of my altcoin.
I am a long term trader and I believe that the secret to success in cryptocurrency world be patient
the key is to be patient, for those who can't wait for them to rest while Crypto hasn't recovered or they will stop doing anything to Crypto.
Crypto is not currently developing very well, he is still often up and down and unstable, but in my opinion he will grow so he will be stable, but it takes a long time so we must be patient.
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
March 03, 2019, 05:51:13 PM
Yes I am still holding some of my altcoin.
I am a long term trader and I believe that the secret to success in cryptocurrency world be patient
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
March 03, 2019, 05:49:24 PM
Crypto was made possible by blockchain technology, thus I believe in what blockchain has to offer in the long run. It might not be moving smooth now but in the long run, mass adoption will come. So am still holding my coins.

We're in the same boat and I have my hopes in this technology because of the innovation it provides on our financial system. it will take a lot of years but I am sure that it will happen and we will see that cryptocurrency is just an ordinary digital money that we use everyday.
Activity: 336
March 03, 2019, 05:48:01 PM

Thanks.

This year it is very interesting to invest in BNB, the token of the Binance exchange. This is due to the increasing popularity of this exchange due to the implementation of ICO new projects based on it. Investments in new projects are made by BNB tokens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
March 03, 2019, 05:47:26 PM

Thanks.

Yes I have a few altcoins am hodling; sshivom   token and a Host of others
But it’s not really based and focused on how much altcoin you hodl

It matters on what you hodl and how you researched then
Information is the best teacher 
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
March 03, 2019, 05:44:30 PM
Crypto is really going  through a lot at the moment but trust me never believe anyone who pronounce it dead since those who make those comment don't really know what they are saying. Just stay focus and believe in the power of the digital currency.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
www.licx.io
March 03, 2019, 05:17:25 PM

Thanks.

it all depends on the type of altcoin we have whether it can last for a long time or not have a good future if it is used as a form of long-term investment assets. I think a good type of altcoin to be invested this year is the type of coin that is in the top ten in the coinmarketcap because the type of altcoin has proven to have high trading volume and is much in demand by investors
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
March 03, 2019, 05:10:56 PM
Crypto was made possible by blockchain technology, thus I believe in what blockchain has to offer in the long run. It might not be moving smooth now but in the long run, mass adoption will come. So am still holding my coins.
Activity: 238
March 03, 2019, 05:09:41 PM
Everyone chooses a suitable strategy for himself. For me, a suitable strategy is to keep the coins for a long time, of course I expect a profit from the investment that I have made.
Activity: 707
March 03, 2019, 05:06:28 PM
Crypto is like an evolving system which has all it takes to disrupt this current era, all that is needed is time and patience. As for my coins, I can't sell in lose, so am holding cus I believe in possibilities within blockchain.
Activity: 1210
March 03, 2019, 05:02:35 PM
Please, let's just be realistic for once. Thinking of x1000 profit is just giving false hope. It may happen but then the market situation makes it seem difficult. If you see even x10 profit, i advice you take it and move to the next one.
Yes it's true that you say not to focus too much on big profits but take every opportunity that exists even though it's not too big but continues to produce. The most dominant market that determines the profit we get x1000 is very difficult in the current situation, it seems we have to move to the next stage.
copper member
Activity: 364
March 03, 2019, 04:06:10 PM
Please, let's just be realistic for once. Thinking of x1000 profit is just giving false hope. It may happen but then the market situation makes it seem difficult. If you see even x10 profit, i advice you take it and move to the next one.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
March 03, 2019, 03:08:43 PM

Thanks.

i dont know if i can get x1000 profit or not. maybe yes maybe not. but i know that cryptocurrencies have good potential for future. because of the blockchain technology that they are using.
Pages:
Jump to: