Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 42. (Read 16245 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 13
March 05, 2019, 11:53:42 PM
I believe it's best to hold until 2020 which i think the bullrun will start, just try to get bitcoin, xrp and ethereum because it has a solid foundation and support from all over the world. Mass adoption is increasing everyday and big companies are getting into cryptocurrency which is a good sign.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
March 05, 2019, 11:43:08 PM
Crypto is still in the same condition as it is still up and down, if you want to invest in altcoin, choose a coin that can give you benefits for the future, you can choose what coin best coin list you want to invest, and you can start investing now , and when the market has risen, of course you will get maximum results
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
March 05, 2019, 11:24:41 PM
Surely the market will rise again. But take the opportunity to increase your money
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
March 05, 2019, 11:20:52 PM
This year you must be able to invest. It's very difficult to make a profit. But if you look at the Crypto market situation now. You can benefit from daily trading. Many people talk that for this year there will be a pump, but we also have to be patient and keep investing.
Activity: 296
Merit: 12
March 05, 2019, 08:54:37 PM
I am really impressed with all the projects that are rolling out. We have been making massive strides in developing a currency that we believe fits the true definition of a crytocurrency. Whether it's a privacy coin like Grin, the lightning network advancement for Bitcoin, a elastic supply policy for Ampleforth even interchain operability with projects like Cosmos and Polkadot.

Just because we are in a winter doesn't mean we aren't making things great for the next bull run
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
March 05, 2019, 08:32:15 AM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
I no longer kept the altcoins from Q2 of 2018, I knew that the bubble was going to explode and I sold it early and transferred all the ETH that I got through USDT.
From that wise decision, I was able to use the money I earned from 2018 to invest in altcoins in 2019.
The current price is very cheap and I think we should pay attention to TRON and Binance. Binance is currently doing very well and TRON has just announced it will have a stablecoin for it. it is a very good sign and we should buy it when it is cheap.
Activity: 299
March 05, 2019, 08:25:57 AM
I used to hold altcoin especially eth, I have been using it for a long time and have benefited a lot from eth if it saved it and sold it when the price was good,

maybe it could get a big enough profit and sure eth is suitable to be stored for long and short and eth is the best altcoin after coin bitcoin,
that means eth has good coin quality too.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
March 05, 2019, 08:21:01 AM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
Everyone's investment strategy for cryptocurrency is different. I will invest selectively. Some coins are suitable for long-term holding, and some coins are suitable for short-term speculation.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
March 05, 2019, 08:18:32 AM

Thanks.

As of now the market is in a bearish trend wich affect the price of some altcoin but no need to worried this can be resolve soon as long as the project continue to expand all over the world and people continue patronizing cryptocurrency the possibility to comeback to its all time peak are too high, just relax and observe the market carefully.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
March 05, 2019, 08:13:38 AM
While there are no prerequisites for a trend change. Many fraudulent projects with great fairy tales and empty work have not yet come out. When they come out, that's when the slow, but most importantly, stable growth begins. Now we can only observe rebounds and a further fall.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
March 05, 2019, 08:05:19 AM

Thanks.

Still holding mate and i still believe it is profitable even with that condition. Imagine if the market doesnt drop that low, how can we but bitcoin and altcoin in the cheapest price? The market are telling us that we still have time to buy and acquire funds now. Cryptocurrency is a good investment ever since.
Activity: 532
March 05, 2019, 08:00:28 AM

Thanks.

I have sold all of it because I don't make profits anymore in this bear market and it's only my source of income so I have no choice but to withdraw. I really want to HODL those altcoins that I have that are great projects and in the top coinmarketcap but I guess I can't and I have to restart again by doing bounties.
Merit: 502
March 05, 2019, 07:57:28 AM

Thanks.
Better hold your altcoin with practical goals,some of the altcoins may hit that percentage of growth even in less than a year but no one can find which coin is going to give that much profits so just stick with the coins which are high in the coinmarket cap to make profits in long run.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
March 05, 2019, 07:52:45 AM
The cryptocurrency market remains mostly bearish throughout the year 2018. The market is expected to turn this year with all the expected ETF announcements being awaited. I can say that the crypto has a bright future as the global financial world is turning towards it. though we may not see a 1000 percentage increase this year gradually we will be there.
Activity: 462
https://saturn.black
March 05, 2019, 07:45:06 AM
In the crypto currency, the defining moment has come for many investors, they can give up and leave, and can stay and wait for a few years of cherished growth, but there is a possibility that they can not get anything for all their expectations
Activity: 574
March 05, 2019, 12:00:12 AM
I still believe in crypto. Because with this I always believe that I can always benefit from altcoin. Maybe holding back altcoins can get the more profit we get. Because of course very much hopes that crypto will increase in the future.
Activity: 606
March 04, 2019, 11:47:34 PM
Crypto is the best solution how to make money and invest on crypto still best way for keep and get much profit later, I trust with crypto we could get double profit later and always have chance with crypto investment.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
March 04, 2019, 11:26:47 PM
for the time being I still retain the coins that I have but if in the next few months the price is not significant I will sell and exchange with several altcoins which I think are good for the long term, I plan to add altcoin ethereum again.
Activity: 518
March 04, 2019, 11:10:15 PM

Thanks.

I am 95% believe that we could get more profit from altcoins if we hold it longer since the bitcoin also is for the long term investment, i would suggest to you pick up the top 10 altcoins in coin marketcap they are very promising.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
March 04, 2019, 11:08:01 PM
Well, saying getting x1000 profits nay not be viable for you or someone who has held the coin for it to drop over 99% but it may seem feasible for someone who is trying to get in now and holds no liability or loses.

BNB, ETH, ENJ and many other coins have all surpassed 100% profits of their lows last year and so it is up to you as an investor to make wise choices because the reality us that- Bulls make money, Bears make money

You've got ot be smart to earn smart.
Pages:
Jump to: