Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about Crypto now? - page 46. (Read 16245 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 2
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
March 03, 2019, 12:20:29 PM
I think that we have to hold our altcoins because 2019 can create a new bull run and we will see a good jump in all altcoins and get the best return if we hold.

I also think in the same way but we all were waiting for a bull run throughout the whole 2018.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
March 03, 2019, 12:19:31 PM
I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

as for me I think that holding altcoins are not very profitable, and as the 2018 year showed to us the holding will not give a high profit, may be some altcoins are prespective and profitable, but there only some of them among all the existing altcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 03, 2019, 12:08:58 PM
I think that we have to hold our altcoins because 2019 can create a new bull run and we will see a good jump in all altcoins and get the best return if we hold.
Simply put, holding one of the best altcoins in line with our own and long-term ownership until the market skyrocketed, we must believe that this year's bull run market will occur even if we don't know when. There are several reasons why we sell our Altcoin because it is traded and in the Bearish market there is little potential so it is better sold. Learn to be more patient in investing in Altcoin because someday it will produce extraordinary results.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
March 03, 2019, 11:28:21 AM
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
March 03, 2019, 11:08:47 AM
It's unpredictable. None of us know if cryptocurrencies which we are holding can increase 100 or 1000 times or not but I think there are a lot of people are still holding because they believe in cryptocurrency and its bright future. I'm also a holder at the moment, but I don't have much money that why I only hold small amount of low price cryptocurrencies Grin
Activity: 588
March 03, 2019, 10:59:26 AM
It is strange to talk about this, but my opinion has not changed in general, because I support the idea that cryptocurrency today has much more serious opportunities to become the main value for people, but for some reason they don’t understand it yet.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
March 03, 2019, 09:28:56 AM
Guys, market needs more time for recovering. Looks at the other markets chart, for instance - Gold. Right now the market it is more or less stable, showing some signs of bullish scenario.
copper member
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
March 03, 2019, 09:19:57 AM
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

No one knows when the next bullrun, mostly token I've hodl are those shitcoin and not sure if that will valuable again maybe when bullrun comeback and price bounce back. Still suggesting to invest on matured coins like ethereum and bitcoin.

Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
March 03, 2019, 09:13:08 AM
Although the trend right now is bearish, I prefer this instead of price increases every month like in 2017. My reason being, most of the people with the mindset of getting rich quickly are probably out of this space since they can't stand the drought--only the more passionate people are left which will of course be good for long term adoption.

I still hold my alts since 2017, and one of them is EXRN. It is incredibly undervalued right now and the community is great.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
March 03, 2019, 09:11:17 AM

Thanks.t.v.
I am still holding all of my coins because most of them have a low price. I think that not all of my holdings will give me a good profit because not all of them don't have any potential to increase its price. That is why i am hoping that cryptocurrency will increase its price in the near future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
March 03, 2019, 08:56:36 AM
Crypto is currently red and low value but still has advantages for those who can make good use of it. The opportunity to continue to find luck must be done, try to look at the BNB, LTC then you will see that the coin is getting stronger with its development.
Its not all about finding our luck in crypto but its all about how we work on it.
It is a huge struggle for everyone and almost everyone were still losing after 2017 bull run, maybe some of them were changing their course and left crypto. We can't be rewarded if we don't work hard and being patient will simply brought us for better. Even our market still in the dips but it surely there is a sunshine in the coming days.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 03, 2019, 08:41:30 AM
Crypto is currently red and low value but still has advantages for those who can make good use of it. The opportunity to continue to find luck must be done, try to look at the BNB, LTC then you will see that the coin is getting stronger with its development.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 03, 2019, 08:25:58 AM
There is a good time and bad time now cryptocurrency is on bad time. I believe the market will recover and rise again. So the only things i do now is holding and waiting for a good moment. Patiance is the key to survive and gain profits.
Activity: 658
March 03, 2019, 08:23:13 AM
Cryptocurrency has been a very profitable currency for many people, but at the moment the cryptocurrency provides a very bad experience throughout 2018 and the first Quarter of 2019.
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
March 03, 2019, 08:20:31 AM
cryptocurrency is now experiencing a period of bad times, I think cryptocurrency is back to its original condition, very unstable and very risky.but in my opinion crypto will grow even more rapidly in the future,maybe after this bad period passed
Activity: 658
March 03, 2019, 07:48:38 AM
i think the cryptocurrency market right now is too similar to the internet ecosystem in 2001 huge opportunities right now and huge risks good luck for all how still here Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
March 03, 2019, 07:39:53 AM

Thanks.
It is good to buy cryptocurrency today because they are now in a cheap price, but not all of it is worth it to hold because some of them don't have any potential to increase its price. Unlike bitcoin, even it decreased its price it still has a chance to raise its price again.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
March 03, 2019, 07:16:51 AM
For sure,you still can make profits from altcoins and it can be in huge percentage too but not all the coins are going to stay here for longer time so which coin you are holding will be much important for you to make the profits.
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
March 03, 2019, 07:14:37 AM

Thanks.
I still block my coin until the price is high. and my choice fell against ethereum, this is one of the most potential coins and this is the best coin that will rise this year.
I still keep my coins until the price rises again and the market can be stable, indeed it requires a long time but high patience must also exist, and we must be prepared to accept the risk of profit or loss for now I hold an eth coin huh ,
which we know now that eth is not lucky but I'm sure eth will rise again in the following year.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
March 03, 2019, 06:52:34 AM
as works with developer gives with chance as different strategy to applied with the marketing of service and the funding on finance the return to shows with different limit on returns as expectation.
Pages:
Jump to: