Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think about pump and dump? - page 7. (Read 10024 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Timing is important and should be considered if you must profit in pump. If you already had the coin stalked in your wallet that was bought in dip, you are most likely to profit from pump events because the price generally would go up in an unprecedented way. But this usually do not last. It maybe with 5 to 6 hours or a 24 hours event I think. People who lose during pump events are those who try to buy while there is a pump event thinking it will keep pumping but there after, it enters a big dump. So I think for new investors it is not advisable to buy in pump. Just stay off. But if you had your coin stalked, it's an opportunity to sell and make good profit.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
I think "Pump" is a time when big investors/people are competing to buy the coins or tokens and "Dump" is a time when everyone races to sell the coins or tokens
if you want to feel the advantage in the event "Pump" should not come / buy too long, because if you're late then most likely "Dump" will happen,
I ever was too late to buy a coin to be in "Pump" and the result I had a loss because a while later "Dump" happened  Sad
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
I think this is a divorce. I do not advise anyone to participate in such endeavors.You can lose money.

You can lose the money if you act without thinking over the situation. When you have many good altcoins, you can sell them with a profit in a pump period. When the market falls, you will buy the alts for cheap again.
I think that you can look at the entire situation from another country. The fact is that if there are incomprehensible price jumps in the market, then maybe this is an artificial influence. Despite daytime talk about the impossibility of market management, artificial influence and manipulation still exist.
Activity: 518
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
I think this is a divorce. I do not advise anyone to participate in such endeavors.You can lose money.

You can lose the money if you act without thinking over the situation. When you have many good altcoins, you can sell them with a profit in a pump period. When the market falls, you will buy the alts for cheap again.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
Pump and dump of coins it is normal due to valatile of bitcoin it means unstable movement of bitcoin and it is a part of cryptocurrency. In this moment pump an dump you  may pick a coins in altcoin when bitcoin dump.
Yes it is nature of bitcoin, bitcoin is the most volatile coin in the world of crypto currency, bitcoin price is getting high these days but will get down as well to give us a chance buy at low price to hold till it become high once again, so it is one of best advantage of bitcoin, dump give us chance to buy low and sell high so to me pump and dump is my profit making strategy.
Activity: 181

Pump and dump for me now is very bad to bounty hunters because they can't have their payments if it is very low but it is favor to the traders because they earn on the volatility of coins. As l monitor my cousin l want the  volatility of bitcoin because l have a chance to be rich.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
Pump and dump are strategy of investors and developers to catch the attention of traders and eventually acquire bigger profit, sometimes it takes long or abruptly. Lucky are those who earn big and sorry for those who loose. However, I advise you to observe first before you participate when these activity take place  and do some research about the ICO or coin. Because when you have the good skill and knowledge, I believe we can earn good amount from pump and dump.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
Pump and Dump Equal Lose! Some telegram groups or channels are always active to create a pump and dump event every day. I followed their signal, And I saw live how they earn money by people lose! Sometimes you will make a little money, then you will encourage about the pump signal, and the next signal you will lose your capital and those admins will take your money. It is an awful thing in the crypto trade market and not recommend to anyone. Don't follow any pump or dump signal, follow the market chart, research how people trade in exchanges and then choose a suitable exchange for you,
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
trade is the same benefit for all investors around the world, away from fake traders by bitcoin. in my opinion both situations are for help if someone understands, a dump is for an investor who wants to buy and if he does, he will get a good one and the pump is for everyone can sell at the pump and talk about turnover in an hour which is just a fake one trade only
Activity: 9
Is it not possible to make a yay or nay poll, would be intersting to see how people fell in general about this. Personally I´m not for it since a lot of people will end up holding bags.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
The pump and dump is a normal event in the crypto marker because that's what crypto currencies really do. The pump and dump of the cryptos in the market is affected by the supply and demand.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
I think pump and dump is just a strategy from investors who have big funds and they do that because they want to get a lot of profit by controlling the market so that it will make the market go down or up
Activity: 659
Pump and dump so quick cause many a losing game because this is a whale they utilize this moment to get cheaper and sell more expensive.
I always say that if you are unable to understand the market, it is best to stay calm and stop going through market graphs on daily basis. At the moment, market is fluctuating badly and the remedy I have chosen for dealing with this malady is to stay away from market. Daily analysis was putting me in stress and stress leads to stupid decisions as always. I don’t want to do panic selling at any cost.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Becareful for that pump and dump because it will bring you to loss and buy a coin in dump level and sell it on pump level just ride in the war trade.
The ones who are there in the world of the crypto currency since some time must be very aware of the importance of this pump and dump as this is the only thing which is contributing a major role in earning of money for all those who are there in any of the crypto coin. All you need to do is that you need to make some suitable plan according to the situation which then leads you to the earning of money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
what I think of pump and dump coin prices is a profitable action for those who can take advantage of it, but you should not believe in pump and dumo, they are usually more self-interested than others.
You are right pump and dump are two most amazing points of bitcoin that we will have to use wisely to get smart profit, I think now a day price of bitcoin is getting better but it will take time, so time to hold it is call dump, it is time when we buy at cheapest price and then we arrange to hold our bitcoin with patience for long time to sell later at high price, so I would say pump and dump are the most advantageous factors of bitcoin,.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
Pump and dump so quick cause many a losing game because this is a whale they utilize this moment to get cheaper and sell more expensive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 28
Just focus monitoring your coin , Don't put all your money in one price better if you make it half just in case it dump ex. you bid @.00000050 sats then bid other of your money in @00000025 sats to make sure you don't get lost
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Becareful for that pump and dump because it will bring you to loss and buy a coin in dump level and sell it on pump level just ride in the war trade.

Yeah, but It still depend how lucky you are trading mate and those losses Is normal scenario for those new In trading like me. And losses Is part f the training and charge of experience,  Later on we will gradually understand and being wise by buy and sell method. Just keep on reading,  explore here ain bitcoin forum.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
what I think of pump and dump coin prices is a profitable action for those who can take advantage of it, but you should not believe in pump and dumo, they are usually more self-interested than others.
Yeah people can get a big profit from utilizing it, all you have to do is you have to know when the pump will happen and when the dump happens, you have to do the analysis and calculation when dump happens, and you can buy it then you have to sell it when the price really in pump condition, and you're going to make a big profit out of it
Pages:
Jump to: