Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think about pump and dump? - page 2. (Read 10024 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 09, 2018, 11:44:48 AM
Most pump and dump groups is just an avenue for the pioneers to make profits off the community.
They would buy at the bottom and sell off on the way up, leaving most participants stranded.

Except is totally transparent, and in a community large enough to cause a marked distortion in the market trend. Only then can I (possibly) join.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
August 09, 2018, 11:35:51 AM
Pump and dumps happen in the stock market as well so it's not like this is a new thing.  Don't ever join crypto signal pump and dump groups, by the time you buy they already dumped their bags.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 11:26:23 AM
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

For me, pump and dump is not a secure way to trade although you can trade during those times but be careful in every moves because in just a few srconds or minutes you will earn and loss too.
Yes, transactions in pump and pour must occur quickly, the pump and dump trend can be reversed quickly at any time. In my opinion, you should not trade at this stage because it's really risky
Activity: 271
August 09, 2018, 11:19:34 AM
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?
No one can predict when there will be a pump and dump. Except for catching news such as list on the new exchange, their prices break down to reach new highs or lows. The news about coin is the best news for pump and dump
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

Pump anf dump is good especially high volatility,high price pump attracts investors because their profit will multiply many times as long as tge price is continue pumping.But by now dump time is too long almost investors quit now.
Activity: 448
August 09, 2018, 08:27:49 AM
Patience is really needed by the trader when the dump and pump occur every time because when they immediately panic automatically makes a loss difficult to avoid and in opening up opportunities to achieve success narrower.
Activity: 546
August 09, 2018, 04:48:18 AM
I think pump and dump is not a good thing. It was like gambling, one will becomes a winner and the other lose. There is no win-win situation.

I take pump and dump as a part of the crypto world. We all know that these periods will always come, and we have to be ready for it. Just try not to make mistake during this time.
Activity: 378
August 06, 2018, 01:04:20 AM
I think pump and dump is not a good thing. It was like gambling, one will becomes a winner and the other lose. There is no win-win situation.
Activity: 392
August 06, 2018, 12:36:12 AM
Not good idea, it's not different than gambling

I think it's not same with gambling, it's about prediction but yeah you can get loss or profit in trading. In my opinion trading is more safety than gambling, because gambling is completely 100% lose or win but in trading, when you in loss, you will not lose all your money.
Activity: 420

The pump and dump in the market is occurring randomly in the market because people are not investing immediately and they just tend to invest or sell their coins based on how the speculations and news turns out.
Activity: 352
I dont get it? what is pump and dump? its connected to trading but how is it called pump and dump? still don't get it.

https://www.cftc.gov/sites/default/files/idc/groups/public/%40customerprotection/documents/file/customeradvisory_pumpdump0218.pdf

Pump-and-dump schemes have been around long before virtual currencies and digital tokens.  ...

The ones who know the real trick of dealing with the things at time of pump and dump are the ones who will then be able to make out enough of the earning and that you must learn these techniques as well so that you may then be able to make out maximum advantage out of your investment. All you need to do is that you must hold your nerves and that you need to stay patient in every possible situation.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
The pumps and dumps in the cryptocurrency market are cause of whales. Whales have power to influence the price of the cryptocurrency. It is true that there is manipulation that currently happening in the market.
I do not think that it is only because of whale but there are so any other reasons which are causing the price to jump or dump. I think that the currency dumping of bitcoin price is only because of the lack of the interest of the investors in bitcoin, and hope that very soon they will start taking interest in bitcoin investment and therefore very soon we will dumping the price again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA

For me, pump and dump is not a secure way to trade although you can trade during those times but be careful in every moves because in just a few srconds or minutes you will earn and loss too.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

This is just a term for a big turnaround but it happens alot. Most of the time in signal groups or even simple groups that people form that definitely makes an effect to move the price. Classic one.
Activity: 322
Pump and dump was created in order to steal other people money. Therefore, people need to understand what pump and dump is in trading so that they can manage their situation whenever they buy a pump and dump coin
Activity: 49
Normal market cycle? Though i got REKT earlier from doing trades on bitmex because of the bull/bear fight pump and dump there, too ugly. Lost a few hundred $
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
A very bad practice, and all the people that are doing that kind of purposes are really damaging the image of a project, that is why it can not be trusted anymore. Pump and dumps should be prohibited on almost all the exchanges

and so you can prohibit pumps or dumps? it seems to me that this is impossible at all. In any case, there has always been and will be an artificial influence on the market and these actions can not be controlled.
Activity: 25
If I would know when it will pump, and when it will dump. it could be awsome  Grin
Activity: 157
A very bad practice, and all the people that are doing that kind of purposes are really damaging the image of a project, that is why it can not be trusted anymore. Pump and dumps should be prohibited on almost all the exchanges
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
The pumps and dumps in the cryptocurrency market are cause of whales. Whales have power to influence the price of the cryptocurrency. It is true that there is manipulation that currently happening in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: